Sign in to follow this  
Dade

The Apprentice 6

Wonder if the network will get any feedback about Trump firing Aaron. It seems to be a pretty unanimously unpopular decision.

Well I still like the show, flawed as it is. I don't need to run through the long list of REALLY bad reality shows to make The The Apprentice look good.

What I find fun is trying to pin point the two real apprentices on the show. All the rest have been cast for the sole purpose of being fired; they are pawns in a game that is between two people. The question is who are those two people? Like Aaron or not, there was little doubt in my mind that his role on the show was to be fired.

Courtesy of: TV GUIDE, TV SHOW BLOGS

The Apprentice

by Megan Cherkezian

February 18, 2007: Malled

Man, Surya has a lot of emotion built up inside! His googly eyes scare me a little bit. But congrats on the win, Arrow. Although I'm not sure how much Surya's direction ensured them the victory, but I did like Frank's enthusiasm when he was walking the mall for raffle clients. He was so pumped up that he didn't even want to talk to the camera very long. But we hardly saw any of Nicole during the task. We saw more of her by the steamy pool. "Can I tell you something? You look really hot right now." (Insert eye roll here.) Let's all take a moment to let out an "Awww" for Tim accompanying Nicole to the doctor to ultimately hear that she got stung by a jellyfish. The reward did not seem like the greatest idea. It looked like a cold morning to be surfing, not to mention the rough waves.

Meanwhile, Aimee was PM for Kinetic again, and looked clueless and bored, just like she did last week. She didn't even seem to be interacting with the people buying the raffles. All she did was yell out, "Thank you, Priceline!" I'm glad we saw more of Muna, Angela and others that we hadn't heard much from before.

The silence among Kinetic when Trump asked about Aimee's leadership abilities couldn't have been a better answer. She was drowning from the moment she stepped into the boardroom. Good for Jenn for fighting back, though. I completely agreed with her and Derek

To answer the question of why everyone hates it this season, I can only speak for myself. In a word. . . Trump. He has no idea what occurs during the challenges, making most of the firings stupid. It has become an almost certainty that the losing Project Manager will be fired. Or the person who the rest of the team has decided to ambush. Trump has no clue. And having to withstand the entire Trump family instead of Carolyn & George is too much. Now, about tent city. Why? What purpose does it serve? The show is just ridiculous now.

Yup, to all you said Jersey. I agree--the show has become ridiculous.

The tents really have no reason to be there, except for entertainment by viewers, but still, has nothing to do with being an apprentice.

I was so happy to see that coniving moron Derek get fired over making the biggest boneheaded move in Apprentice history!

And now he is pissed at Surya for not speaking at all lol!! Maybe he will fire Surya on the fly too!

Is it just me or did the show just heat up with this epi! And the preview for the next one looks pretty darn good.

Well, 10 people are left. Tim, James, Stefani, Nicole, Frank, Surya, Heidi, Muna, Angela, Kristine...

Well, i definitely don't think Surya, Nicole, Frank, Tim, James, or Angela have a shot at being the apprentice. Muna, Stefani, and Heidi seem to be the frontrunners.... and who is Kristine?

Heidi is so overrated. Trump thinks she's the best thing since sliced bread. I don't get the big deal. Angela's been way under the radar. I think Trump sees she's not so great anymore. I don't think she has the ability to be the Apprentice. She's more an athlete than a business person. I like Muna to win, she seems really really smart. Unfortunately this new (stupid) format hasn't let her lead yet. I think she should step up next week. I'd be interested in seeing her performance.

It was so stupid for Donald fire Derek for a joke. He should've fired him for his bad ideas instead and for sitting back and doing nothing just so he could pass the buck.

Muna is my fav to win

Courtesy of: REALITY TV MAGAZINE

The Apprentice Results

This appears that The Donald is totally with bored with the Apprentice. I think he is moving on with another challenge for himself. The board rooms are a joke now, and he acts as though these people are boring him to death.

" It was so stupid for Donald fire Derek for a joke. He should've fired him for his bad ideas instead and for sitting back and doing nothing just so he could pass the buck.

Muna is my fav to win"

Why shouldnt Trump have fired him? That was an absolute stupid boneheded thing to say whether it was a joke or not. The other thing is Derek didnt really act like it was a joke when Trump and Randall were drilling him with questions after. I dont blame Trump at all he was up to no good everytime something came out of that guys mouth it was about sabatoging a team player.

As far as Muna goes I really really dont care for her either. Although I think she will probablly be there in the end.

P.S. they should keep Randall for the board room he does a great job!

Randall did great, but did you notice how Trump didn't take kindly to it? He seemed quite annoyed that Randall was so quick. I loved it!

The Apprentice

by Megan Cherkezian

March 4, 2007: Double Down

Whoa. How did fried appetizers become boardroom talk? Bye, bye Derek. "Do you think I want to hire someone who's 'white trash'?" Fired. And Jenn

The Apprentice Results

The Apprentice

by Megan Cherkezian

March 11, 2007: Just Stop Talking

Well, I was glad to see Surya go tonight. If he announced his 5-2 record one more time, I was going to throw something at the TV. I thought it was hilarious how Frank was reacting to Surya's speech about coming over to Arrow

It seems that the Donald is making all his decisions based on popular vote in the boardroom. For those of you that haven't noticed this season has been a huge dissapointment. <_<

I probably shouldn't even contribute to this thread, since I don't watch this show. But I was waiting for the news to come on, and saw the last few minutes in the board room last night. I had this observation:

Ok, we all know about the Donald and Rosie, and their feud, spat, or whatever you want to call it.

As I watched them in the board room last night, I couldn't help but compare that scene to 'the View'. Good grief, on neither show does anyone get to finish a sentence. I couldn't understand what they were saying. Rosie and the Donald both seem to have superiority complexes, or something like that. They think their opinions and ideas more valuable than others, and both are loud mouths, so they have the ability to be heard over everyone else. Blah blah blah -- both so hard headed, they don't really listen to anyone else, cuz I'm sure they feel no one has the wisdom they do-- they've seen in all, heard it all and experienced it all, and have it all figured out. Or so they think.....Sheesh, what money and fame does to people.......

The Apprentice Results

Man the kentic women annoy the hell out of me! They think they are so much better and this and that! Nice to see them lose yet again! They whine because Arrow kicked there ass and sold there asses off. Sure maybe they used tactics that were a little harsh but that is sales! Get over it! God I hope Nicole goes home I have always thought she was overrated and this task proved it. She just flipped out on Tim for not standing up for her. What the is he supposed to do!

LOL! Best quote of the night James says "Women I will never understand them"! LOL!! No offense to any women who post on here this women just really bug the crap out of me! I hope someone from Arrow wins this game! Go Tim and Frank those are my top choices right now!

Well Angela! I dont really care for either. However to me i'm sorry but it was Nicole's idea that lost the task! O well I hope Arrow continues to crush Kinetic into the ground! I cant believe Heidi and Kristin sold her out!

I love that sickening smug grin Heidi gets ever time Trump tells her she was a star, then puts emphasis on the WAS and tells her she's not anymore. The smile turns kinda green.

As for Arrow's tactics, well, they were overboard to say the least. To walk up to a customer mid sale and tell them the other team is lying? WRONG It's one thing to steal customers away with a better sales pitch, but once a transaction is underway, stay out of it. If this is what Trump considers fair business practice, he really is a schmuck.

The Apprentice Results