Sign in to follow this  
Rejuvenated

TAR - General Discussion Thread

I thought it was funny watching them Dig :lol:

and what was that crap Monica was saying about Eric and Jeremy butting in front of them at the river?

Weren't they just sitting there like chickens waiting for someone to go first?

Yeah, thats what i thought too. There is no reason to sit there and think about it. i would have driven right past them all too

It would have been a tough call for me. Monica I think it was suggested they let someone else go first to see if they got stuck. In the end, all that would have done was hold everyone up though so who knows. If it had been anyone else charging ahead, I don't think I would have minded, its just that E & J are SO arrogant.

Overall though, it seems that teams in general have been more helpful toward each other than in previous seasons (Lake & Michelle being the exception). Chip is the only one from the past that really sticks out in my mind as someone who would help others.

Overall though, it seems that teams in general have been more helpful toward each other than in previous seasons (Lake & Michelle being the exception).

I would say that was Fraan and Barry that don't help anyone

I would say that was Fraan and Barry that don't help anyone

Word...

Barry can be put up with but Fran is a total annoyance...

BAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYYYYYY, I can't do this, I could'nt have done that..... WAAAAAAAHHHHH....

*Grrrr* :angry:

As I said neb, overall (relatively speaking, in general, out of the norm, etc) teams have been more helpful to one and other. Lake and Michelle screwed Fran and Barry over early. And yes, I can think of two instnaces when one, Barry told Lake flat out he couldnt help him, and two, Fran refused to show Lake and Michelle something and Michelle went off on some tangent about how a doctor's wife shouldn't act like that.

I'm not a big Fran and Berry fan, so don't think I'm on the F & B bandwagon grasping at straws here. F & B have basically repaid kindness with kindness, ex. BJ and Tyler last night.

And yeah King, I agree a little bit that BJ went into that whole dand pit thing with a defeatest attitude and only scraped the top off most his mini-dunes. Chances are good he would have one a lot sooner if he'd dug deeper.

I don't care if the teams don't want to help other teams. They are in it to win. But I can understand BJ and Tyler's irritation over the dumb act they got from the other players, in the airport. If they didn't want to say, fine,-- just say -- I'm keeping that info to myself, or something like that. But I think I would have been insulted, by them lying, and pretending they didn't know. I might have been a littled ticked too, if someone would have been straight with me, and just said they didn't want to help, but I would have had more respect for that, then they 'duh-- we don't know!! ' act.

As I said neb, overall (relatively speaking, in general, out of the norm, etc) teams have been more helpful to one and other. Lake and Michelle screwed Fran and Barry over early. And yes, I can think of two instnaces when one, Barry told Lake flat out he couldnt help him, and two, Fran refused to show Lake and Michelle something and Michelle went off on some tangent about how a doctor's wife shouldn't act like that.

I'm not a big Fran and Berry fan, so don't think I'm on the F & B bandwagon grasping at straws here. F & B have basically repaid kindness with kindness, ex. BJ and Tyler last night.

And yeah King, I agree a little bit that BJ went into that whole dand pit thing with a defeatest attitude and only scraped the top off most his mini-dunes. Chances are good he would have one a lot sooner if he'd dug deeper.

I didn't like Lake and Michelle but Lake did help as much as he could Of course he didnt stop and do the task for them but he tried to answer as many questions before they HAD to go.

And i dont think they have to help people. Just dont like the way they ignore people when asked a question I think it will come back to bite them in the butt at least I hope it does

Fran and Barry, ummm, let me see, you say they don't help people but they gladly left $20 for BJ and Tyler tonight, sure beats an IOU and a blank piece of paper now doesnt it??!!

I wasn't a big F & B fan, nor did I dislike them, someone had to go tonight and it obviously wasn't going to be the Frat Brats. BJ & Tyler are starting wear pretty thin. Monica and Joseph and the Frat Brats are just mean spirited so I guess that leaves Ray and Yolanda as the only semi-likeable team. Not likely to win it though.

I dont blame the teams that didn't want to leave money for the Hippies. Even thought the Hippies have kinda faltered lately they are still one of the stonger teams and if you can get rid of a strong team you're that much closer to a million bucks. But payback can be a bitch..so I'm hoping that Monica and Joseph get yielded by the Hippies. That'll make me laugh!!

Hey, StevenV! We keep running into each other! Man, I wish you were on the money tonight but unfortunately, no such luck for tonight's episode. Frat boys get the first place again with Monica and Joseph just missing the top prize by seconds.

The hippies are still my choice because I never saw any team be so happy even when they don't win the top prize. Even Ray and Yolanda had a good spirit tonight. They're my second choice. Just caught next week's previews and it looks like you might only be off your yield prediction by one episode! Let's both cross our fingers!

Steven, I don't blame teams for not wanting to help them out either, especially when its getting down to the wire like this. I was just pointing out to someone that F & B do help people. From what Yolanda said on the way to the boys car, they actually asked people to leave them money while they were at the pit stop. Anyone could have said no to their faces instead of behaving like MoJo and the Brats. But hey, what's a reality show without a little animosity. Payback was a beautiful thing when BJ & Tyler walked on that airplane. There's clearly something brewing between BJ/Tyler and MoJo. If it comes down to a yield, those boys better hope they get to the yield first after all their talk now of using it. I had to laugh at the previews for next week. If Monica has this much trouble with a dead fish or a caged crayfish, I can't wait to see her wading into a pool full of live crocodiles.

I had to laugh at the previews for next week. If Monica has as much this much trouble with a dead fish or a caged crayfish, I can't wait to see her wading into a pool full of live crocodiles.

I cannot wait for that. I'm hoping she cries her damn eyes out.

I agree though, any of the teams could have easily said "BJ, Tyler we're in the Final 5 now, going down to the Final 4, we are here to win, and we're about the competition." I can understand E&J not leaving money, because they are FAR more competitive than MoJo, but MoJo didn't leave money for a petty little reason. I never liked MoJo, not from the first episode. They're boring as all hell, but now they're just reinforcing me to not like their attitudes.

Like Monica, she acts like a highschool girl, how old she is? 25 or so? She needs to grow up. This isn't highschool, and acting the way she does isn't appropriate for a 20+ year old.

Just what the heck was up with Joseph and that cab thing last night. F & B were being perfectly nice, they were discussing the cab, and Joseph told him flat out he was takng the first cab he saw, regardless of who the cabbie was waiting for.........told Barry flat out "I'm telling you right now, we're taking the cab, no matter who its for" Luckily the cab that was waiting was for MoJo, it would have been very sad to see F & B go out because Joseph was an a*****e.

I'm with the most of you, I hate MoJo, and I really hope they lose. Mo needs to grow up real quick! It should be interesting next week, like Moksha said I hope she cries her eyes out, and wastes time. I really dont like the frat boys either, they are just plain immature and annoying, even though they have won alot of legs I will be very dissapointed if they come in first in the end.

Come on Hippies - time to kick everyones butts, and I like Ray and Yo too, so either of these two teams has to win :D

Come on Hippies - time to kick everyones butts, and I like Ray and Yo too, so either of these two teams has to win :D

I agree. I love these two teams.

I finally just watched the episode from last week heh.

Even though I don't like MoJo.... I can't hate on them for not leaving money. Putting a blank peice of paper or that IOU thing though was a bit tacky. They could've just left and that was that.. but to rub it in their faces that they're not giving any money was kinda low.

I really hope MoJo is gonna be gone... next episode is probably gonna be a non-elimination though so.. gotta wait longer for them to leave.

I thought the last non-elim leg always comes sometimes during the final three. Might be wrong though. I could see a Yield popping up this next leg.

Yeah I am pretty sure that the last yield will be this week episode and the final non elimination will be when they get down to three.

Last show is the 17th (only 3 more shows) so I think tomorrow nights will be non-elim or else there will be one more contued leg.