Sign in to follow this  
Rejuvenated

TAR - General Discussion Thread

Guest blahsno1fan

I'm checking in. This has been a long time waiting.

Looks like we are going to have some interesting teams this season. I may feel differently later, but I LOVE BJ & Tyler. Lake, the dentist, and his stand by my man woman, not sure about them. The Frosties, I wouldn't have been sad to see them come in last tonight. The pinks, blech! The older couple, what is with the older couples not seeing something that's right in front of their face, these two made me have flash backs to Gretchen and Meridith. I'm only about 15 yrs younger than them so don't think I'm just picking on the senior citizens. The guys that went home, too bad, I won't miss seeing them at all. The Geeks, LOL, what can you say! Was a good first show, it would be nice to see a little more of the countryside in Brazil but I bet we've seen all we get to see. The locals didn't seem any too friendly.

I like the nerds they are cute together

and Thank god the HOT guy Jeremy was not a jerk (yet) boy oh boy :wub:

Ray is fine too

i am shallow :blush:

I forgot about the other team I liked and no one else has mentioned them. Wanda and Desiree, the mom and daughter. They seemed to get along really well. Mom might tire easily as things get more hectic but the daughter can pull her along. I hope they do well, these mother/daughter teams usually don't.

I forgot about the other team I liked and no one else has mentioned them. Wanda and Desiree, the mom and daughter. They seemed to get along really well. Mom might tire easily as things get more hectic but the daughter can pull her along. I hope they do well, these mother/daughter teams usually don't.

The daughter is...so...fine.

There's something about her that makes me want to stare at her openly.

I'm creeping myself just a teeny weeny bit.

I thought the season premiere was one the best yet...or maybe it seemed that way because we were waiting for so long for the two-person 11 team race.

I agree with Zoomer. It seems like a nice mix of personalities. So far, I don't find anyone completely unappealing, or vile. Lake seems like quite a jerk. Thankfully, we didn't see a lot of him last night.

Otherwise, I like most everyone else. We'll see how they hold up!

I love the Race, but the Editing of sentences is horrible. I cant stand it. Sometimes it makes me laugh, they way they cut and paste word to make a sentance. Especially last night with Eric and Jeremy.

BJ and Tyler just crack me up, but still find it kind of disappointed the race so far has given the young athletic guys the advantage. All the women were left behind at the stair-climbing/rappelling down the apartment building thing and never had a chance to catch up.

true, but thats why they were given a choice . . .. Fran and Barry didnt have to do that .. .. lol

So far this season is going great as the two teams that have been eliminated so far are the ones I disliked most. If Monica and Joseph go next week I'll be 3 for 3. Unbeliveable.

Starting Arpil 5 TAR moving to Wednesdays at 8/7c

Yippieeeeeeeeeeeeee no longer on at 10 :)

Starting Arpil 5 TAR moving to Wednesdays at 8/7c

Yippieeeeeeeeeeeeee no longer on at 10 :)

At least they moved it to a time on Wednesday that will not interfere with the

American Idol results show. It comes on at 8:00 central.

I guess all that whining about it being on so late did some good!! :)

Darn I liked the late time...

Its rough to have Lost and the Result show on at the same time as Veronica Mars. Glad they put it on at 8

I'm usually knee deep in martini's by 10 pm so I never remember TAR even if I watch it so I'm soooooo happy it's on earlier..maybe now I can even learn their names!

Anyone else catch Phil dancing? Or maybe it was the week before. I don't know -- sorry. But they showed a brief clip of him dancing with the band, while waiting for teams at the pit stop. Shake that groove thing Phil!!!!

Are you kidding me they are in GREECE!!! I love all the old buildings and the scenery. ...They can keep the bungy jumping tho....{{{{shudder}}}}}

Me too...love their enthusiasm (sp). Thought they were done for a few minutes ago. but they caught up. phew

It's so sad watching him digging that up :(. I really hope they can make it through this.

Edit - Yay! I was hoping this was the last Non Elim round!

I was sooooooo afraid for them.....This is the first time I have been glad of a non-elim.

I just wanted to hug him, he looked soooo tired.