Sign in to follow this  
Guest GaYToR

Genders and Alliances

Guest Anonymous

Tabitha, I had to laugh when you brought up Bobby Jon and bed. There you were having a sensible discussion on your opinion of the best female survivor, and somehow Bobby Jon and bed made it's way into the discussion..

Bravo! I applaud that! (not that I fancied Bobby Jon, I didn't have any favorite men this time around, not even Tom).

I just like how eventually all conversation really gets back to sex.... :P

The look of "gush" between Grennifer was almost sweet at TC last night. 

Maybe their love is real.  Guess we will find out at the finale! :D

Didn't see that Tabitha, I got the idea just based on Jenn's comments to Caryn and Katie that maybe she was using Gregg.

Anyhow, does anyone think there's something between Ian and Katie?

Also Does anyone remember Ashlee's parting comments about regretting "Not becoming snuggle partners with Ibrehem" Does anyone think anything became of that?

Well, as Spooky says...

some just aren't equipped with the right stuff...

Steph just doesn't have what I'm looking for!

But I can still appreciate the beauty of a woman. I think a lot of women either won't admit or get all freaked out about homophobism when asked to describe what they think about women as far as looks go. So afraid people are going to take it the wrong way. It's the 21st century for crying out loud. :?

Everytime I see an all girls alliance either fall apart or never materialize i always think about my Political Science professor who use to say."If more than 50% of the people who vote in elections are women, than why isn't there a woman president."

Guest Anonymous
Everytime I see an all girls alliance either fall apart or never materialize i always think about my Political Science professor who use to say."If more than 50% of the people who vote in elections are women, than why isn't there a woman president."

OOOhhhh, :shock: :o:P

Guest cappy
Never before has an All-Womens alliance worked in Survivor because when they get down to the fat, sloppy guys, they just let them slide through. I blame Leann for Chris's win!

An all women's alliance will probably never work till the end but I'm hoping that either Jenn or Katie win on Sunday. Katie rubs a lot of people the wrong way on this board but she's a hellavu better choice than either Tom or Ian in my opinion. On that opinion I'm outta here until Sunday..Good luck with the cause and hope all's settled soon. Even though I personally don't mind my posts being removed, I told Spooky I can understand why some people are upset that there opinions are being voided from view. Again good luck.

Guest Anonymous

My $%@#& computer is so slow tonight, it's taking me forever to do one post!

I completely forgot about Sunday being the Survivor finale. I have a feeling it will be Katie and Ian in the final 2. Ian is Katie's monkey slave and they will take each other to the end. I just hope she remembers to feed the poor boy. He is looking so gaunt.

And now with this final minutiae written, I shall say good night!

Okay I just wanted to say Heck ya the girls made a huge mistake on Thursday night, but the funny part as far as I am concerned is how they had even admitted that they had made the mistake once before and not of kept Stephanie in the game and then they go and make the same mistake again. Althou that could have all been Caryns fault for opening that can of worms at TC, but then maybe it wasn't.

Guest ranster627
:o I agree, girls are stupid...on Survivor!!! What were they thinking??? Caryn should have kept her big mouth shut.

Gaytor - thank you for starting this thread.

I am getting really bored with survivor, I mean how predictable can a show get, all those girls are a bunch of fools, :roll:  for not getting rid of Tom and Ian when they had a chance, now they will go down in flames. The really sad part is that I dont even care who wins anymore, I have always had a favorite at the end of survivor, but ever since Steph left truthfully I just dont really like any of them.
Ditto for me on your Survior opinion.  :clap

Guest dk32657

June and Alison's girl alliance worked on BB.....HEY.....they should have ran for President! ;)

There was only one girl on Survivor*Stephanie*...the rest were'nt worth acknowleging!Here's tae Steph who whould've won hands down mind ye!