Sign in to follow this  
Guest GaYToR

Genders and Alliances

Guest GaYToR

Here we go. I gave you a topic. Discuss. I'll start.

Did anyone else think the girls on Survivor last night made a huge mistake by not voting off Ian? I did.

the girls on survivor ALWAYS make the mistake of not voting the guys off! how many opportunities will they waste?

Guest XandraSkye

Of course they did. They do that every season!

Seriously how stupid can they be? Why do they give women such a bad name! Ami was the only survivor woman w/ any sense and even she screwed it up!

Guest XandraSkye

Ok, no one did it so I will.

What did you all think of "Survivor" last night? I thought Caryn "outting" everyone at TC was the best thing that happened all season....and what the heck was going on w/Ian and Katie? Hmmm.... I think he might have feelings for her.

the outting by caryn was hilarious! that she was telling the secrets and then got all upset when tom called her out! oh i was laughing! i was glad to see her go....didn't care for her

Seriously how stupid can they be?  Why do they give women such a bad name!  Ami was the only survivor woman w/ any sense and even she screwed it up!

Twila>>>Ami

Guest XandraSkye
Are you sure about that, Neb?

Guest GaYToR
I thought Caryn "outting" everyone at TC was the best thing that happened all season....and what the heck was going on w/Ian and Katie?  Hmmm.... I think he might have feelings for her.

I was loving it when Caryn was calling everyone out at TC last night. She definitely went out with a bang and gave the current jury members something to think about. Tom's expressions were priceless. No one has ever called him out that I remember and WOW did he go off quickly.

Coby's snickering with hand over mouth also gave me a big giggle.

As for Ian and Katie, well I think they may be the next Romber. What should we call them? Iatie?

Guest half-pint
Yes, What is up with these ladies.... I would want to go in with 3girls ... Atleast that way i would know it was gonna be a girl no-matter... They are pretty dumb... They even had more than one shot at it... Could of pulled it off.. Too late now.. :roll: :roll:

Guest XandraSkye
Coby's snickering with hand over mouth also gave me a big giggle.

As for Ian and Katie' date=' well I think they may be the next Romber. What should we call them? Iatie?[/color']

Coby was cracking me up too. I like him.

WRT Ian and Katie....Katian? He's such a beanpole...but the tall, thin guys usually have one "big" thing going for them. :twisted:

the outting by caryn was hilarious!  that she was telling the secrets and then got all upset when tom called her out!  oh i was laughing!  i was glad to see her go....didn't care for her

I totally loved that! I was a little pissed that yet another opportunity for the girls to come together and RULE got the shaft, but that biotch just put her foot in it that time!

The lawyer in her just shines through like the sun, does it not? She just can't stand it that both sides of the story don't come out in the wash. :x

Guest Anonymous

First of all ~ Moody, I thought you like monkey dancing??? Guess the feces comes with the package. :o

And for the Survivor talk. Why oh why can't there ever be a girl alliance?Now I know this was a question posted in the OTHER survivor thread :twisted: BUT I still can't understand why women have to turn on one another so quickly. Caryn deserved to be voted off last night. I am interested to see how long Katie keeps her allegiance to Ian...

Guest XandraSkye
Ok I'll say it again -- because in reality you bring 3 or more women together with no man around and they can't handle it!  Forming alliances based on gendre -- doesn't work.

I never understood this. I personally am the type of woman to stand behind other woman to the end. I've always gotten along better with women than men. That's why I totally loved Ami. She stayed true to her female alliance to the end. I would of been the same way.

It's always been my opinion that it's because women can't band together when it counts that men still rule the world.

Spooky, you do have a good point.

But, why oh why can't it work, just ONE TIME???

It just slays me that shite happens and things never pan out as planned, be it the women's plan or the men's. What is the deal? Is it cosmic? I don't get it either. :roll:

Guest Anonymous

Spooky, you brought up a good point with the 4 Horsemen. That's true, a woman comes along and breaks up the team. So, it's not just women, men as well. It just seems to be more apparent on Survivor that the womens' alliances or attempts at one, just never pan out.

Like 4 chickens scratching at each other for the rooster.

Never mind women vs men for a minute. It would have been more strategic for the women to vote out Ian and then Tom next providing he didn't win immunity as they are stronger AND have a better chance of getting to the final. BUT, in their infinite "wisdom", it went all to pieces.

Blah!

i'm just curious what happens between tom and ian. the question tom asks ian about voting him off in the previews for sunday has my attention!

Guest XandraSkye

You know, now that I think about it, I like everyone in the Final Four. Caryn was the last person I really didn't care for.

But, if I could pick who would of been in the final four it would of been: Angie, Stephenie, Ian and Tom.

i know this is shallow...but would you really expect anything less from me....but i can't decide if katie is cute or not. she has great hair, but she's like julia roberts....she has her moments. just can't decide if her good moments outweigh her bad

Guest XandraSkye
i know this is shallow...but would you really expect anything less from me....but i can't decide if katie is cute or not.  she has great hair, but she's like julia roberts....she has her moments.  just can't decide if her good moments outweigh her bad

Personally, I find her attractive. I like her.

As a woman trying to be objective in this regard, I'm going with Steph to be the most attractive of all the female survivors this season.

I base my judgement on these attributes:

Looks

Extremely in-shape body

Sports savvy (best player of all women)

Team player

No other woman on the show can compare to her in these respects. So, she is my number one pick.

Otherwise, I'd take Bobby Jon to bed the first chance I got!!! :twisted:

The look of "gush" between Grennifer was almost sweet at TC last night.

Maybe their love is real. Guess we will find out at the finale! :D