Treat for BB Fans

sparklet

<<Camper cracks an egg into a frying pan and replays a commercial>>

Ok Wolfrider I know u are upset, but Marcellas did not start the beef between him and Beau...Beau did because every chance he got he dissing Marcellas on the live feeds.... Jealous took over Beau ego.... I am not hating on Beau but when the truth speaks...sometimes you have to listen.....I would really like to see Beau and Marcellas in the house together...maybe they can talk and hash out their differences... I would also like to see THE GREAT DANI in the game tooo!!!!!! (Still starking and petitioning) :lol: Do you think crappy (sorry Crappy I said it with a lower case c)or I mean Cappy would be playing too.. DO A KAYSAR AND crappy SHOW DOWN!! But Dani would take them all out!!! DANIELLE ....DANIELLE WHERE ART THOU ....PLEASE PLAY...the game wont be the same without ya!!!

I have to agree with Sparky on this one... Marcellas was very nice to Beau during the pre season interview he did... He even stated that he liked Beau until Beau started slamming him in the house... All he did here was answer a rumor here... A rumor started by Beau...

Thank You all for your thoughts and Input , and I agree Beau is as bad . Beau did start it in the house and Marcellas was being graceous in the pre show interview. I can give due its due , but I still think all through the house calls season be it beau or anyone in the house he did not like , that he shared a little to much of his own oppinions and could not keep his feelings hid and tended to act out on them.

Some times I felt that he was actually back in the house with the way he would rant from time to time. I could be wrong but i always felt news reporting and comentary was about putting out the news and not about me or how I felt , You know like a imparteil bystander watching from the sides. Real life I am sure that Marcellas like everyone has good sides and bad sides , but I am sure I would not want to broad cast my bad side to thousands of people each week.

It is not to bad when they give an oppinion , but I think acting out on them is just wrong . Right or wrong , provoked or not the nail file bit was to me just a bit to far. We all see that Beau is just and immature Marcellas want to be or was . But who is the bigger person here and who was the professional , at that point it got hard to tell. It might as well have been two little kids yelling sticks and stones will break my bones only seems they both forgot the part that says but names will never hurt me.

Thank You all for your thoughts and Input , and I agree Beau is as bad . Beau did start it in the house and Marcellas was being graceous in the pre show interview. I can give due its due , but I still think all through the house calls season be it beau or anyone in the house he did not like , that he shared a little to much of his own oppinions and could not keep his feelings hid and tended to act out on them.

Some times I felt that he was actually back in the house with the way he would rant from time to time. I could be wrong but i always felt news reporting and comentary was about putting out the news and not about me or how I felt , You know like a imparteil bystander watching from the sides. Real life I am sure that Marcellas like everyone has good sides and bad sides , but I am sure I would not want to broad cast my bad side to thousands of people each week.

It is not to bad when they give an oppinion , but I think acting out on them is just wrong . Right or wrong , provoked or not the nail file bit was to me just a bit to far. We all see that Beau is just and immature Marcellas want to be or was . But who is the bigger person here and who was the professional , at that point it got hard to tell. It might as well have been two little kids yelling sticks and stones will break my bones only seems they both forgot the part that says but names will never hurt me.

Macellas is the king, and Beau was just the pretender. It's okay you don't see it, you're entitled to your opinion and we'll forgive you... :D

Beau - you showed in the house you were a hater - nobody likes a jealous person - come on my brother!!! B)

Okay I have gotten alot of messages about my post to Marcellas , mostly positive all saying because I don't agree with him I will be moderated.

and one I could take as a diss if I chose to (as follows)

Hmm if I rember that comercial again , which I use that with my children all the time goes something like this.

Hot frying pan with an egg cracked into it saying " This is your brain on drugs , get the picture ."

Lets examine that , first does that mean I am cracked or umm a nice way of saying I am delusional or crazy with out a real diss , well thats how I see it but no rules were broken and all get there time to have there say as long as they don't say out right that I am stupid crazy person . LMSAO

For those think I will be Moderated cause I posted a negative if not a name calling post in responce to Marcellases here is the rules. ( Posted by Jem )

As I see it I never flamed , I was no wear near Racist or attacked him by telling him he needs to just look into the mirror and basically see how others may see him as he appers to us today , and point out what he him self did on his show. I told him if he makes it back into the house to remember this and be a human person with out the influence of the last few years , aka be one of us again.

There was definately no intimidation or harassment , one post is not harrasing . I expressed an oppinion with out attacking the man . The next move would be his , but to tell you the truth by acting as I did with a logical and not stupid human oppinion , I would be surprised if he answered it. And if he does I respect that he either stands up for his beliefs or see's that others can have a logical oppinion even if different then his and maybe look a little closer.

PS: Hmm I am a Cop aka means: hey do you know anyone with a brain on drugs , may look good for me if I find them . LMSAO

Yeah it is really bewildering How your post can stay when a post with the same content was deleted.

I know you have said it is because the mods like you and you are a spoiler scout

Jem says it is because someone complained about the similar post.

I dont think either should be deleted, but still I am confused as to why one is and one isn't

If the only reason the first post was deleted is because someone complained. Why didnt the mod tell the complainer that no rules were broken. Or if there were rules broken why wasnt your post deleted?

It just doesnt make sense.

:unsure:

Yeah it is really bewildering How your post can stay when a post with the same content was deleted.

I know you have said it is because the mods like you and you are a spoiler scout

Jem says it is because someone complained about the similar post.

I dont think either should be deleted, but still I am confused as to why one is and one isn't

If the only reason the first post was deleted is because someone complained. Why didnt the mod tell the complainer that no rules were broken. Or if there were rules broken why wasnt your post deleted?

It just doesnt make sense.

:unsure:

Neb

The thread you

Personally, I can't really wrap my mind around the idea of talking about somebody we see on tv and actually having that person talk back - it's kind of freaky. So without getting into the debate about what should be allowed or not allowed because I really don't have a clue about what the rules should be, I just wanted to congratulate Marcellas on reaching his goal of raising $5000 for Bowling For Angels - surely we all must agree that that's worthy of a small cheer, eh?

Congrats Marcellas - awesome job!

I GOT THE POPCORN!!!! WHERE IS THE SODA CRAPPY :D I hope this one doesnt end like the last one :lol:

I'm bringing the soda, settling in a comfy chair, and leaning back to watch the fun!!!!

BTW, Congrats Marcellas on reaching your fundraising goal!

Jem...I disagree that the Marcellas thread was a "free for all!" I said that I didn't like the guy and he came back calling me an asshole and a fool. Would you take that without saying anything back?

NO...I do not think its fair to leave Wolfs post and remove mine when they basically say the same thing.

Nothing bad towards you Wolf...I'm glad one of us can say what we think about Marcellas! <_<

If you thought it needed to be placed in another thread,since you said the other thread was for a CHARITY EVENT,then why didn't you just move it? That would have been fine. But I still don't agree that my posts should have been removed! They were all based on MY opinion just like Wolfs!

Thats all I have to say about it...

Hey Crappy do you think we need Pizza!!!!

Ok all jokes aside was going to stay out of this but Cherokee you were kind of harsh in your attack however it probably wasnt u, he has probably been attack a lot ..he had to close down his website because of threatening attacks and (run on sentences :lol: ) he probably on the defensive.. He is not use to us and that is why I posted my quote....

Now carry on HATE to be the voice of reasoning so please let the fight go on because our popcorn is getting stale and Crappy will kill me if the soda goes flat!! Spectator 1 back to closing my mouth and watching...Yes um Dominoes I like to order... :lol:

Hey Crappy do you think we need Pizza!!!!

Ok all jokes aside was going to stay out of this but Cherokee you were kind of harsh in your attack however it probably wasnt u, he has probably been attack a lot ..he had to close down his website because of threatening attacks and (run on sentences :lol: ) he probably on the defensive.. He is not use to us and that is why I posted my quote....

Now carry on HATE to be the voice of reasoning so please let the fight go on because our popcorn is getting stale and Crappy will kill me if the soda goes flat!! Spectator 1 back to closing my mouth and watching...Yes um Dominoes I like to order... :lol:

Hey Sparkie....I might have been harsh with him but he deserved every word I said to him. I NEVER cursed him like he did me. And...I didn't ATTACK anyone. Just said I didn't like him and wouldn't eat a meal with him... Maybe you didn't see his post but the cursing me part has since been edited out of his post. I do appreciate that. I'm not sure if you saw the reply from me. Doesn't matter. Bottom line....I WILL NOT be cursed by anyone and just sit there while he comes out smelling like a rose. Nope! Not me. Would you?

OK....Had to say something else. I have heard from Morty. He gave me his reasons for leaving Marcellas posts there and I can certainly understand why now that I know. So I'm asking that this just be dropped like I did on the other thread. Also...If you all have a former BB houseguests email address...please write to them and ask them if they would be willing to come to Mortys and have a chat session with us. You never know unless you ask. Who knows...some of them might be willing to. And Sparkie....You might get to talk to Dani in chat..Wouldn't that be fun?? Anyway..If you do contact a HG, and they reply back to you, please let us know in this thread..

Wow what a great idea... I don't know about any of the BB guest but I know Wolfy and I both have Rupert on our myspace friends...

Wow what a great idea... I don't know about any of the BB guest but I know Wolfy and I both have Rupert on our myspace friends...

Thanks Yana....Maybe you and Wolf could email Rupert and ask him about having a chat session here too. I'm sure a lot of people would like the opportunity to talk live with some of the Survivors too. I mean this is a site for all reality shows and the more the merrier!! Just let us know here in this thread if you do contact him or anyone else from Survivor. Thanks....

He wishes!!!

Bottom line is both Marcellus and Beau are posers... They were equally boring on BB... I hope neither one is on all stars...

How can you deny Marcellas and his Gnomie goodness!

He may have made a huge strategic blunder at the end - but he was always entertaining.

And Sparkie - you better not let that soda go flat -- and I want some Myers Rum for my coke! :lol:

How can you deny Marcellas and his Gnomie goodness!

He may have made a huge strategic blunder at the end - but he was always entertaining.

And Sparkie - you better not let that soda go flat -- and I want some Myers Rum for my coke! :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: Hey I ordered pizza and Fizzle brought out the Jack Daniels boy we have a party now shh I think I hear someone insulting someone's mother!!!! :lol:

Archived