Treat for BB Fans

sparklet

Anonymous

Aldav Exclusive from C=Venus

Tue Feb 7, 2006 11:53pm

Hi all!

For those of you BB6 fans curious as to how I ended up meeting Janelle Pierzina, I sent the photochops I had done of Janelle to her Mom back in November. I thought Janie would sign them when she was home in Minnesota for Christmas, but she didn’t have time, so took them home with her to Florida. I had been expecting to receive them sometime in the mail, but the way things turned out was waaaay better! TV Guide flew Janelle to Los Angeles last Tuesday to do a photo shoot & story with her, Howie, Mike & Kaysar. When I got home Wednesday evening there was a message on my ans. service from Janelle, telling me she was leaving the next day for Florida, so I met her at her hotel. Seeing Howie with her was a big bonus I did not expect – and he's MUCH better looking in person, I must say!

Janelle was fabulous of course - very sweet, very nice, quite pretty (and smaller than I thought). That girl looks good even without makeup - no camera tricks there, she's DEFINITELY a natural beauty! Believe it.

Howie's still a hoot - he was still carrying the light saber, lol! I was waiting in the lobby and turned around when I heard this booming voice behind me saying, "Oh, boy Janie!" I also met Janie's new boyfriend, Mark, who was friendly, funny and seems like a real nice guy. They make a cute couple!

I spent about 20 minutes with Janelle, Howie and Mark in the hotel lobby right before Janie & Mark had to get to the airport. It was fun – we laughed, took pictures and briefly talked about BB6 and the next Big Brother show coming this summer. (Serious rumblings of a BB Allstars seem almost like a slam dunk but you didn’t hear it from me, LOL!) Howie has moved from Florida and is now living in California and loving it. Janelle, Mark, Howie and I all chatted about 5-10 more minutes outside while we waited for the hotel valet to bring our cars. Beau even text-messaged Howie while we were standing outside - he happened to be in Vegas visiting Maggie because she had flown the nerd herd to Vegas. Gossip, gossip, gossip, lol!

I did a lot of photochops of Janelle and she was a great sport - she signed each one! There’s a few new ones, too - I created 5-6 chops that I never published anywhere on the Web because I wanted Janelle to be the first one to see them. Jedi Janie was the perfect muse, and all of those pictures will be on my chops website (http://www.mandozine.com/bb6/c-venus.html) as soon as I can scan, crop and upload all of them in! In the MEANTIME, I have created some merchandise using those signed photochops. To see what’s there – go to http://www.cvenus.com. Soon to come – two Janelle 2006 calendars – each one containing 13 different signed chops! I know, I know, it’s a little late, but hey I just got the pictures from Janelle last week!! Plus, come on now, it’s still early in the year, haven’t you ever bought a calendar in February? If you’re interested in that sure-to-be-collector’s item – keep checking my CVenus.com site. I promise it will be soon.

Well, that whole morning was a blast - I really enjoyed meeting Janelle & Howie both. They were just as nice and funny and charming and personable and genuine as we all thought they were! Personality plus - I can see why they were cast on Big Brother! They asked if I would be watching BB7 and I told them it would probably be a disappointment after BB6 - I mean, how could that crazy season possibly be topped? They were the best ever, imo!

That’s all folks! Thanks for reading. And check out my websites when you get a chance!

Ciao,

C=Venus

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for the update Sparklet! Love hearing what the Sov are up to now that the show's over. Here are a couple more I found surfing the web . . .

Anybody else ever check out the chat transcripts over at www.thefishbowl.com? Kaysar, Rachel, and James have all been on there recently, as well as Beau. Haven't looked through all their chats yet . . . the conversation's kind of hard to follow (or maybe that's just me :huh: ). Anyway, some updates from Beau's chat:

- JBlo's got a job with MTV in 'production'

- Maggie's bought the friendship another trip to Vegas (perhaps trying to make herself look good for the 'where are they now' segments this summer?)

- Ivette's back working as a waitress at a cafeteria and is NOT going to Vegas (hmmm . . .)

- Beau claims he's going to be shooting a pilot for a new show soon on ABC and also has a gig lined up for E!

- James and Sarah keep calling Beau when they're drunk (LOL!)

- Beau claims there's a rumor going around that Marcellus got fired from Housecalls for 'bashing everyone' (maybe just wishful thinking on Beau's part?)

- Beau's now personal stylist to Hulk Hogan's 2 kids, Brooke and Nick

PS Beau's still making the same old excuses about 'editing', the other group doing bashing too, them being disliked because they took the Sov/Kaysar down - same old excuses!

Anybody have any other updates?

Thanks for the updates, everyone!!

Wonder why Ivette isn't in vegas with the sheep? hmmm.

Nice hearing about Janie and Howie as well.. anyone know how Kaysar and Michael are doing?

...Maggie's bought the friendship another trip to Vegas (perhaps trying to make herself look good for the 'where are they now' segments this summer?)...

If CBS Shows film of that trip to Vegas on the next BB show, then they were the ones who paid for that "reunion", not Maggie :rolleyes: . We'll see :) ...

• 3 weeks later...

Ever the publicity hound, James Rhine has a fairly active website and brings in several of the BB6 gang for interaction in the forums. (He and Sarah have moved to Chicago.) As a member of his site, I have had several emails announcing specific chat sessions and BB guests. A google search with his name and "website" will lead you there.

ETA: That doesn't mean I attend the chats -- just want to keep in the know.

(thanks for the warning about Stephe-ME.... agreed she's a pretty woman - but - she sucks as a show host :lol:)

he he - that's so true she is very pretty, still when I clicked on the link expecting a pleasant site and instead got her it was kind of jarring :lol:

PS I screwed up some of that info on the updates from Bo's chat . . . looks like the Las Vegas trip he was referring to was the same one that got mentioned up above (there was only one). Don't know if Maggie was able to get reimbursement from CBS or not, but perhaps she tried :P . Also, Ivette's apparently working at a bar/lounge called 'Cafeteria', it isn't a cafeteria that she's working at so it sounds like she's doing okay.

So Ivette is still at the same job as before she went into the house... HHHMMM Well I guess the talk about moving to Vegas was just that...

• 2 weeks later...
- Beau claims there's a rumor going around that Marcellus got fired from Housecalls for 'bashing everyone' (maybe just wishful thinking on Beau's part?)

Guess it's safe to say that:

1) Marcellus is one of the 20 who was invited onto the BB 'list' (and therefore unavailable for Housecalls), and

2) Beau is NOT :P:P:P

Guess it's safe to say that:

1) Marcellus is one of the 20 who was invited onto the BB 'list' (and therefore unavailable for Housecalls), and

2) Beau is NOT :P:P:P

I would love to see Beau and Marcellas in the house together... can u say FIGHT!!! it might be better than the NY and Pumkin fight... I will put 20 on Marcellas :P

Beau is just jealous he wish he had it like Marcellas.

I would love to see Beau and Marcellas in the house together... can u say FIGHT!!! it might be better than the NY and Pumkin fight... I will put 20 on Marcellas :P

Beau is just jealous he wish he had it like Marcellas.

That would be great fun - especially when Marcellas totally bitch slaps Beau! :lol:

That would be great fun - especially when Marcellas totally bitch slaps Beau! :lol:

I knew u would get my sense of humor Crappy DONY U EVER LEAVE ME AGAIN!!! WELCOME BACK...All is right with the world now :)

I knew u would get my sense of humor Crappy DONY U EVER LEAVE ME AGAIN!!! WELCOME BACK...All is right with the world now :)

Well ya know how it is - like a moth to the flame I can't stay away when the BB talk starts heating up! :D

And let me mention again - I'm a BIG Marcellas fan and I hope we get to see him again!

I just have to address Beau's crazy lie excuse me...rumor. I have not been fired from CBS. The ratings for House Calls were through the roof which is why it was extended past the end of BB6. I've been working regularly for CBS covering the Grammys, Musicares and the Emmys as well as other events. I'm contracted for 2 more seasons of House Calls. It's a show I'm incredibly proud of and a huge part of. I'm passionate about it and it's future. It's more likely you'll see me there than anyplace else this summer.

Unless of course Julie wants to scale back... But even then I could still do The H.C. 3.

I'm in an enviable position; I get to decide what I want to do and I haven't made any decisions.

And that's all I'm gonna say about that.

I just have to address Beau's crazy lie excuse me...rumor. I have not been fired from CBS. The ratings for House Calls were through the roof which is why it was extended past the end of BB6. I've been working regularly for CBS covering the Grammys, Musicares and the Emmys as well as other events. I'm contracted for 2 more seasons of House Calls. It's a show I'm incredibly proud of and a huge part of. I'm passionate about it and it's future. It's more likely you'll see me there than anyplace else this summer.

Unless of course Julie wants to scale back... But even then I could still do The H.C. 3.

I'm in an enviable position; I get to decide what I want to do and I haven't made any decisions.

Hey Marcellas,

This is great news. We all know that Beau is just gettin' bit by the green eyed monster!

I'm glad to hear we'll still be seeing lots of you!

Yeah BTW Marcellas can you tell us the date that Beau was on HCs and u begin filing your nails :lol: we are going to make that day a national holiday ...and on that day we will burn pink pants and red tops and anything that has words like FABULOUS in them.. :lol:

U know Beau is probably ok but he needs to face the truth and stop being disllusional about his behavior in the house...Internet cameras are not edited Just admit he will fine life much easier because then people will forgive and he can move on.

just have to address Beau's crazy lie excuse me...rumor. I have not been fired from CBS. The ratings for House Calls were through the roof which is why it was extended past the end of BB6. I've been working regularly for CBS covering the Grammys, Musicares and the Emmys as well as other events. I'm contracted for 2 more seasons of House Calls. It's a show I'm incredibly proud of and a huge part of. I'm passionate about it and it's future. It's more likely you'll see me there than anyplace else this summer.

Can we also say Vain! Or does conceiter fit better!

Okay I will admit to Beau's faults and his jealousy of you but I think alot of it actually came from you and the way you acted. Most of the show all he could do was talk about you as you could do nothing when he could not hear but diss him for what wanting to be like you . Who the bigger man here I want to know.

I been a member here as long as you have or longer and I always knew you lurked in the back ground and when you was in the house I thought you were okay . But as a BB and Survivor Reporter here and Spoiler I think your head grew to big for your scrawny body since you left , thinking you all that .

In the house you was little better then Beau only you didn't have an idol there to pattern yourself after and have him smack you down with a nail file now did you. I hated your show last season , cause is okay to say who you like but the smack you talked about who you did night went beyond the call of a talk show host , take a page out of opera's or phil danahues book .

A few oppinions are all right , but your down right smack talk last season was uncalled for and in my oppinion unprofessional , you need more training. Hopefully if you there stead of the house and we both know you will do it , if not why show back up here after so long an absence sept to get your name seen again so we poor souls here will vote for you out of the 20. You are a limelight seeker and atention seeker you need to be Mister Man and for the public to see you like that.

If you there I hope you tone down a bit and pull your head out of the clouds , and just be human again.

But right now you don't have my vote . No offence here intended is just one small womans oppinion on what she see's.

Can we also say Vain! Or does conceiter fit better!

Okay I will admit to Beau's faults and his jealousy of you but I think alot of it actually came from you and the way you acted. Most of the show all he could do was talk about you as you could do nothing when he could not hear but diss him for what wanting to be like you . Who the bigger man here I want to know.

I been a member here as long as you have or longer and I always knew you lurked in the back ground and when you was in the house I thought you were okay . But as a BB and Survivor Reporter here and Spoiler I think your head grew to big for your scrawny body since you left , thinking you all that .

In the house you was little better then Beau only you didn't have an idol there to pattern yourself after and have him smack you down with a nail file now did you. I hated your show last season , cause is okay to say who you like but the smack you talked about who you did night went beyond the call of a talk show host , take a page out of opera's or phil danahues book .

A few oppinions are all right , but your down right smack talk last season was uncalled for and in my oppinion unprofessional , you need more training. Hopefully if you there stead of the house and we both know you will do it , if not why show back up here after so long an absence sept to get your name seen again so we poor souls here will vote for you out of the 20. You are a limelight seeker and atention seeker you need to be Mister Man and for the public to see you like that.

If you there I hope you tone down a bit and pull your head out of the clouds , and just be human again.

But right now you don't have my vote . No offence here intended is just one small womans oppinion on what she see's.

<<Camper cracks an egg into a frying pan and replays a commercial>>

Okay I have gotten alot of messages about my post to Marcellas , mostly positive all saying because I don't agree with him I will be moderated.

and one I could take as a diss if I chose to (as follows)

<<Camper cracks an egg into a frying pan and replays a commercial>>

Hmm if I rember that comercial again , which I use that with my children all the time goes something like this.

Hot frying pan with an egg cracked into it saying " This is your brain on drugs , get the picture ."

Lets examine that , first does that mean I am cracked or umm a nice way of saying I am delusional or crazy with out a real diss , well thats how I see it but no rules were broken and all get there time to have there say as long as they don't say out right that I am stupid crazy person . LMSAO

For those think I will be Moderated cause I posted a negative if not a name calling post in responce to Marcellases here is the rules. ( Posted by Jem )

Flaming is considered to be racist posts or direct attacks on other posters and those posts will be deleted.

We love free speech around here, so express your opinion. If you don't agree, then express a counterpoint, but DO NOT ATTACK others. Resist the temptation to respond to flames because then you are just as guilty. Posters who choose not to follow this rule are subjecting themselves to possible "Post-Review", or even worse, being banned from the forums. We hope to never have to go to this extreme.

Intimidation and harassment towards other Posters, Forum Moderators, or Chat Hosts/Members will NOT BE TOLERATED.

(This also includes Private Messages). Again, posters who choose not to follow these rules are subjecting themselves to possible "Post-Review," removal of Private Message privileges or being banned from the forums and chat.

As I see it I never flamed , I was no wear near Racist or attacked him by telling him he needs to just look into the mirror and basically see how others may see him as he appers to us today , and point out what he him self did on his show. I told him if he makes it back into the house to remember this and be a human person with out the influence of the last few years , aka be one of us again.

There was definately no intimidation or harassment , one post is not harrasing . I expressed an oppinion with out attacking the man . The next move would be his , but to tell you the truth by acting as I did with a logical and not stupid human oppinion , I would be surprised if he answered it. And if he does I respect that he either stands up for his beliefs or see's that others can have a logical oppinion even if different then his and maybe look a little closer.

PS: Hmm I am a Cop aka means: hey do you know anyone with a brain on drugs , may look good for me if I find them . LMSAO

Archived