Hey BB Fans!!!

sparklet

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

hey everyone!!! Spikie glad to see you got James back on your avater!!! CRAPPY WHERE IS YOUR Y&R UPDATE QUESTIONS :lol: Miss u to Blah and thanks for your peom it was touching.. Scottish I dont know I tried to bring the new season with me but they just wouldnt follow :lol: Gaterdun I know it keeps taking me so long, but I have been busy on the poker websites..I will try to be here more often,

hey everyone!!! Spikie glad to see you got James back on your avater!!! CRAPPY WHERE IS YOUR Y&R UPDATE QUESTIONS :lol: Miss u to Blah and thanks for your peom it was touching.. Scottish I dont know I tried to bring the new season with me but they just wouldnt follow :lol: Gaterdun I know it keeps taking me so long, but I have been busy on the poker websites..I will try to be here more often,

Hey Spark - how's it going! I'm just trying to come up with some obscure Y&R facts to try and stump you all! :lol:

Hey all - Crappy, Sparkie! I've been great, just not much going on here and busy with life. :) Can't wait for the next BB!!!

Good to see familiar names. And yes, Sparkie, it IS nice to have James back in my avatar! ;)

Well, it's great to hear from ya, and I'm sure we'll 'see' more of each other once the new BB starts!

Keep it real! :D

Well, it's great to hear from ya, and I'm sure we'll 'see' more of each other once the new BB starts!

Keep it real! :D

That is the truth....i just hope that the new BB will not be a let down because BB6 had alot of exicitment.

That is the truth....i just hope that the new BB will not be a let down because BB6 had alot of exicitment.

That's what I'm worried about. BB6 is going to be a tough one to top. The people doing the casting have some hard work ahead.

My husband thinks either a "haunted" big brother house or a BB house next to a runway would be funny. For the haunted house:

Things get moved around

Contestants hear voices talking (but don't know it's not other contestants)

Lights flicker

You could do a whole list of little things...especially when it gets dark

The runway house would be funny because you can NEVER sleep. The planes are sooo loud. Sleep deprevation always makes for good TV.

... The runway house would be funny because you can NEVER sleep. The planes are sooo loud. Sleep deprevation always makes for good TV.

Oh, but think how terrible that would be for we live feed people. I can feel my frustration level rising already! People whispering AND planes roaring. OMG, OMG, OMG

That's what I'm worried about. BB6 is going to be a tough one to top. The people doing the casting have some hard work ahead.

yea i agree with you man. i feel the same way every year too and most of the time i still feel like the season is not going to be so good when it's beginning but then i always end up getting really into it. lol

Archived