Big Brother 7: What changes would you make?

Brekkie Boy

america too biais to vote

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i always refer back to Paradise Hotel for the kind of twists that i want to see.....the kind of twists that will have all the houseguests whining :'not fair, that wasnt in the handbook, waaah'.......the type of twist for instance:

danielle, you have just won the food competition....but in a new twist, you are also now eliminated from the veto competition

i dont think i'd care for such types of twists if this were a regular year, because it would be easily done to manipulate the outcome....but for this year it would be good to piss em all off

Hi all,

So I was taking a shower and was thinking about how the twist would be.

This is what I came up with, they, meaning the producers and Julie, are going to tell us that there are only 12 people going into the house and on the day the HG go into the house Julie will go okay you four go in then you four, then you four go in. The six will be left waiting on the stoop. Julie will pan to the house and go house guests please meet me in the living room. Now for the first twist, would the house guests from outside please enter and it is the other six that weren't chosen right away and they get to choose where ever they want to sleep.

Thought that was a good one.

Thanks.

you numbers don't add up... you are 2 short ... 4 go in ...4 more .. 4 more = 12 .. there are 8 still waiting on the steps.

maybe we are seeing the new twist... the ocean.. they are floating the house this year ... hehe

Okay - Here's a great twist -Hidden around the house are clues for passes.

Passes=

-Take me off the chopping block

-You are exempt from PB&J or whatever growse food they pick for this season

-You win money

-Pick someone to come back into the house

You get the idea - Sort of like the Hidden Immunity Idol on Survivor

:)

With alliances being formed prior to the show. It would be nice if BB went Survivor style and split the house into 2 groups of 6. The 6 voted in by the fans VS the 6 picked by BB. That would be one way to curb the obvious predetermined alliances. This would only be for 3 or 4 weeks until the final 9, then everyone for themselves after that.

BBFan32,

That would be great but it has already been done before on another CBS show so I don't think it will happen. We will have to wait and find out.

Thanks.

I was thinking about the 13th and 14th person coming in. A cool way could be the origional 12 compete in the HOH comp which would be endurance. Then Julie tells them the first two people out get to pick a person to come back into the game.

Would some people feel safe enough to bow out first just so they can pick someone? Would you hold on not wanting to put a target on your back, by getting to hand pick a HG

You might be onto something there Neb. We know we have viewers choice and there's the producers picks, that will make up the 12... would make sense that the last 2 hg's are picked by the other hg's. And, CBS couldn't really spill that info. until the hg's are in sequester.

No thank you cappy and maggie can stay at home.

as for the 13th and 14th house guest I like the idea of an endurance contest between the eight that did not get in but with the last two whoever endures the longest gets HOH that week.

that would be a twist nobody saw comming

How about something similar to the Golden Ticket twist we did in BBUK (though we did it with competition winners, not ex-HMs).

All previous houseguests who want to be on the All Stars series, including those not in the top 20, are gathered outside the house and are each given a number.

A lotto machine is then placed in the house and the new houseguest is selected completly at random - and in a further twist, automatically become HoH when they move in!

Archived