Casting and Auditioning

Jem

I see your point, but by the end of every season they all start to look pretty bad, so maybe it's a good thing they load up on pretty ones. And would you really root for an ugly one? I say load the place with hotties like Nakomis, Karen the twins, and even Diane.

And if they try to sneak in another Lori, we'll vote her out first (right after the old guy). :twisted:

Let me look at Marvin and Cowboy for 90 days, now there's some good TV. :otay

You know what would be better than looks? Brains! :idea:

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Curt GoBang

I think you are full of s#^%. I read someplace that there is gonna be 20 people in the house, 10 new ones and 10 we have seen b-fore. You are just looking for attention. :roll:

Guest ranster627

well I have read both 20 and 12 ... so I guess we will have to wait until CBS releases the cast information ... :wink:

I agree, I get so bored of these pretty people half way through the season. I'd like to see some older people this season (although we all know we may get one if that) I'd like to see some people who have real brains who are intresting and have more to offer the game then their looks. I saw the commercial last night for BB6 twice actually!! Got very excited but im hoping it will be more like older BB's. Except for Marvin and Nakomis I didn't care too much for last seasons cast.

there arent as many blonde girls that have been on the show as every1 thinks. amy tonya alison michelle karen and holly are the only six out of 30 women on this show.

the jocks well thats a different story.

to make it more interesting i think they need to throw a mix of different types of people like older people, middle aged, and young ones. plus smarter people and then some dumber ones. then some athletic some no so much some good looking some not to much. i just wish there was more diversity instead you have same types of people who only get mad cause the other one steals their strategy.

perfect goup of 16

older male-Jack

older female-Sheryl

middle aged male-Robert

middle aged female-Danielle

young athletic male-Jason

young non althletic male-Cowboy?

young athletic female-Alison

young non athletic female-Michelle

smarter older female-Monica

smarter older male-Bunky??

dumb female blond-Holly

dumb male jock-Jase

slutty female-Krista

nerdy boy from hickville-Nathan

gothic outcast-Nakomis

intense musclemania with a tender heart-Marvin????

I just hope if that bring back Cowboy he has found a new favorite movie. maybe the borned supercissy, the bourne superisty, the barned supremacycy -- aw heck Titanic.

Guest Curt GoBang
So much anger, GoBang!  :flame  No need to be nasty is there?  I agree with Suds, and if 20 is the number, with 8 "secret" people, then they wouldn't exactly be disclosing that to the semi-finalists (or finalists), since it would likely be a "twist".  Just my 2 cents worth.  BTW- I have been reading on Morty's for a long time, but just joined a short while ago, so I could post too!  :lol:

Anger is my muse, my river, my being. :twisted:

Guest michguy036

The only significance with the July 4th date is that with the last 2 seasons of BB, that was the actual date that they all entered the house. The first air date of the show was shown approx. 3 days later on the 7th. This is simply to build enough video footage to air. I would think the same will hold true for this season too.

I just hope if that bring back Cowboy he has found a new favorite movie.  maybe the borned supercissy, the bourne superisty, the barned supremacycy -- aw heck Titanic.

LOL..funny! :lol:

I could care less if they have all blondes, all cowboys, all older people (what does older mean anyway?), all gay people, all purple polka dotted people, OR a mix of all of those. JUST don't be boring! It takes the PERSON to make good tv, no matter if they are smart or stupid. Bring on some great personalities and people that like to mix things up a bit.

Guest powder_keg
Anger is my muse, my river, my being. :twisted:

So sad. Perhaps Kurt (the proper spelling) people would be ready to welcome you if you didn't have that chip on your shoulder. Let loose the anger and join in. My muse is music and I find it a lot more productive and soothing. Smells like teen angst.

No matter who they get for the show, after 3 months of listening to them talk on the live feeds .. they all start to get boring. I really hope that BB gives the hosue guests something by way of entertainment this year .. with truly interesting people (no matter their gender, sexual orientation, age or race) .. so long as they're interesting to listen to.

No matter who they get for the show, after 3 months of listening to them talk on the live feeds .. they all start to get boring.

This is such a true statement. No matter how much I like a houseguest in the beginning once they are in it for the long haul I get bored with them. Because they have so much free time you tend to learn everything you possibly can about them in the early stages of the game.

What bothers me more than anything are the houseguests who don't take the game seriously and start thinking strategy until you get down to a lower number of houseguests. They need to be all about the game from the minute you walk through that door until the minute you exit the house and get to chit chat with good ol' Julie Chen!

I remember last year I hated Holly's voice, and someone at BB must have really liked it (or hated me) because there were times she was the only thing on. Sometimes they put Karen on a feed and I thought she was great. I thought she was funny, smart, well rounded, I always tuned into her feed when she was on. By the time they kicked her out I couldn't stand her, I hated her voice, her personality, I'd yell back at the screen, begging her to shut up.

Same with Marvin, really. I thought he was funny ("As cool as the other side of pillow.") but he never stopped bitching about Nat being sequestered. You just want them all to shut up after 90 days.

-M

I agree with you about Karen. She was my favorite at the beginning, but she got on my nerves after awhile. It didn't take 90 days, though. I think it was less than a month before I was tired of hearing that crying she would do.

BUT, we just love to hate them, don't we??

Knowing how CBS likes to lead us on the wrong path, 20 or 12 , some new some old, bet they bring into the house each seasons most Annoying house guest. Lets all hope CB dosn't ride again eh

According to a post on Big Brother BBQ...

"Finalists have been chosen and are now being notified - calls started on Monday and will continue for the next few days. They are also calling those that didn't make it, so you will be notified either way."

Note: Finalists means the ones who will become HGs plus alternates.

This means that by today, they should have been chosen & notified. Anyone sure of what they do until the game actually starts?

This means that by today' date=' they should have been chosen & notified. Anyone sure of what they do until the game actually starts?[/b']

In the past I believe the chosen houseguests were taken to a hotel and secluded there until the actual game starts. Could be wrong though... :?

Have their ever been names or faces before the show actually started? Just wondering. The BB people are always so secretive, I wouldn't think so. I'm sure we'll see them for the first time on July 7....oh!! so exciting...not too far away. Can't wait.