Sign in to follow this  
mikede

Terry Deitz

Lets say its Terry and any random remaining member of Casaya at the end . . . . . throughout the show, this dysfunctional tribe has stuck together with votes, i wonder what will happen in the final two, will they continue sticking together, or break for the final vote

Yeah, maybe so. But they might be so ticked off at each other, that they'll end up voting for him. They also might just decide that since he seems to have dominated the whole game, that he just deserves it. They just don't like him, because he can beat their butts at everything. He knows it too. Arrogant? Yeah, but he's just doing what he has to do to outwit, outplay and outlast.

But he hasn't Outwitted anyone. That would be Cirie :)

How true!

She is by far the shrewdest there and I hope that stands her in good stead!

oops wrong thread.....

Terry is tough!

IF - Big IF - Terry makes it to the final 2 against the whole Casaya team, he deserves to win a million bucks IMHO

Cirie is a genious, Neb!

She's the weakest physical player, was targeted to be voted off at the begining of the show...YET...she's now totally in control of the game. Neither Shane or Terry (who were both sure they were calling the shots last night) have a clue that she's the real hand behind the puppets (after the last vote, maybe, Shane gets a clue LOL! but Terry is totally clueless, he's totally underestimating her... BIG MISTAKE!)

To top things up She even caught the fish Captain America couldn't manage to catch! Not to mention that in all this time, with everybody dying of starvation, she's the only one who doesn't seem to have lost one pound. Bet you she has a secret stash of food somewhere or has talked a camera man into bringing her some chow now and then LOL!

I see her as a combination of Sandra and Rob, although because of her interactions with Shane, I dare say she may be a little more fun to watch though :D

I don't think it hurts Terry as much as it does Shane though. Terry has to win all but one immunity. He loses another, he's gone, no matter what kind of deals he thinks he's made. I think he knows this. So, while Terry didn't get rid of his toughest physical threat, it's still the same game for him. The only way he could lose 2 is if the second is the final one, and whoever does win decides to take Terry, because they think they can win against him.

But this has to be a wake-up call for Shane. It's going to be terribly entertaining watching his have his tantrums this Thursday!

GOOOOOO TERRY!!! Terry is the man. I didn't like him at first either, but damn if he hasn't proven he deserves to win.

Cirie is a fricken genious, Neb!

She's the weakest physical player, was targeted to be voted off at the begining of the show...YET...she's now totally in control of the game. Neither Shane or Terry (who were both sure they were calling the shots last night) have a clue that she's the real hand behind the puppets (after the last vote, maybe, Shane gets a clue LOL! but Terry is totally clueless, he's totally underestimating her... BIG MISTAKE!)

To top things up She even caught the fish Captain America couldn't manage to catch! Not to mention that in all this time, with everybody dying of starvation, she's the only one who doesn't seem to have lost one pound. Bet you she has a secret stash of food somewhere or has talked a camera man into bringing her some chow now and then LOL!

I see her as a combination of Sandra and Rob, although because of her interactions with Shane, I dare say she may be a little more fun to watch though :D

I can understand the Sandra comparison, but Rob?? I don't see any similarities there at all.

Not to mention that in all this time, with everybody dying of starvation, she's the only one who doesn't seem to have lost one pound. Bet you she has a secret stash of food somewhere or has talked a camera man into bringing her some chow now and then LOL!

I think she has lost considerable weight.

Are you sure "considerable" is the word you want to use? By this stage of the game, participants start looking like Holocaust victims. Cirie might be feeling like Piggy from Lord Of The Flies about now.

Are you sure "considerable" is the word you want to use? By this stage of the game, participants start looking like Holocaust victims. Cirie might be feeling like Piggy from Lord Of The Flies about now.

:lol::lol::lol:

I have to agree with Rejuvenated...Cirie has definately lost weight. Just look at her pictures when the show first started and look at the latest ones. Theres a big difference. She was a big girl to begin with and weight loss depends on ones metabolism.

Theres NO way she "has a secret stash of food" either! And I doubt that a camera 'man' would risk his/her job to give any of the survivors food. They are not allowed to interact with them. Besides theres too many eyes and ears to tell on them. ;)

To stay on topic...Terry is my favorite and he deserves to win the whole thing based on his gameplay!! He has outplayed ALL of them!

To stay on topic...Terry is my favorite and he deserves to win the whole thing based on his gameplay!! He has outplayed ALL of them!

I disagree :)

I disagree :)

OK OK maybe OUTPLAYED is a strong word...lol

But he has been the strongest player in terms of beating them with sheer strength.

Cirie has OUTWITTED all of them....

Better?? :rolleyes::)

If terry out played them all he would have gotten someone to switch by now

Terry has definitely outplayed them physically but mentally his game sucks. He's only gotten Courtney to switch over but that was basically a gift fom her tribe from that challenge when they brutally told her what they really thought of her. Big Whoop. Even if he does make the final two, though I don't think he will...I really only seeing getting just two votes no matter who he goes up against...even Shane.

I can understand the Sandra comparison, but Rob?? I don't see any similarities there at all.

I do. Rob, like Cirie, would tell the others who would go next and they would vote like he wanted them to. Sandra just stayed under the radar and joined whoever she thought would keep her longer in the game while making sure she didn't tick anybody off. Plus, in my opinion, both Rob and Sandra were very funny and crafty...like Cirie :D.

...Theres NO way she "has a secret stash of food" either! And I doubt that a camera 'man' would risk his/her job to give any of the survivors food. They are not allowed to interact with them. Besides theres too many eyes and ears to tell on them...

Yikes! I wrote that as a joke, Cherokee (I thought it was obvious), no need to get all pissy about it :P .

I agree with Jersey, which is why I made the comment, Cirie doesn't seem to have lost as much as everyone else has, she still looks healthy :) ...and that's just what I think, no big whoop :rolleyes:

Cirie is a genious, Neb!

OK Soyyo...This is your entire post. I don't see anything in it that eludes to the fact that you were joking.

I didn't get "pissy" with you at all in what I posted. Just disagreed with what you said. And thats what I think! No big whoop! ;)

(quote=soyyo)....Bet you she has a secret stash of food somewhere or has talked a camera man into bringing her some chow now and then LOL!...(end quote)

(quote= Cherokee)...I don't see anything in it that eludes to the fact that you were joking... (end quote)

I ended that statement with "LOL", which means "laughing out loud", then I added an exclamation mark to it, which means "really loud"... which means, I was really amused by my own dumb joke... :P ... :D

Sorry you didn't see it.

Bygones ;)

QUOTE(Cherokee @ May 3 2006, 07:19 PM)

(quote=soyyo)....Bet you she has a secret stash of food somewhere or has talked a camera man into bringing her some chow now and then LOL!...(end quote)

(quote= Cherokee)...I don't see anything in it that eludes to the fact that you were joking... (end quote)

I ended that statement with "LOL", which means "laughing out loud", then I added an exclamation mark to it, which means "really loud"... which means, I was really amused by my own dumb joke... ...

Sorry you didn't see it.

Bygones

Soyyo...Soyyo...Soyyo...Feisty little critter you are...LMAO!!

"Bet you"...means that you are positive or very sure of what you are saying... :)

An LOL just means that you thought what you had said was funny to you!. A lot of posts end with an LOL... ;)

Not everyone thinks its a joke just because you ended it with LOL....

The exclamation mark means that you believe what you have said is true...

We all have different opinions here. Not everyone agrees with what you or me have to say. I simply disagreed with you. End of story! :P

HHmmmmm....got any boxing gloves and we can duke it out that way....LOL

Yea...Bygones!! ;)

What a shock. Terry wins reward.

Why is it family visits always make me cry! <_<

He seems to be winning everything...Truck...family visits. I was so glad that he let Shanes little boy see his Dad! I sort of felt sorry for Danielle though...not even getting a hug from her Mama.

I cried too Jem....So don't feel bad! :(

I would have dished it out a little different. Thinking back to being a child, I think it would have been cool for Shane

I always cry....even at just the videos

I think by taking Shane he made the other question Shanes loyalty.