Sign in to follow this  
mikede

Terry Deitz

Yeah, Shane told Bruce he was the backbone of the tribe too. (Poor dumb Bruce) Shane swore on his kids name than asked to have that back. I expect Shane to have a flat tire when it's time to go to the bank.

:lol: That's true

The point of my previous post is that Terry would be playing just as hard if he were playing any other game (checkers, Basketball, some xbox video game, etc) even if there were little or no money involved. Sure he wants to have a million dollors, but I think he wants\needs to "win" far more than he wants\needs the million dollars. He'd be hard pressed to accept second place even if he was offered more money (ie 2 million).

mmmm....I get your point now echo!

And I agree with you!

And considering that aspect I should imagine that he could be rather a difficult person to live with! ;)

PS I have now gone back and read his Bio and I believe you are spot on!

Excellent deduction, Echo! ....and THERE IS that whole car curse thing...not that that would bother Terry in the slightest. I do agree with you that he would NEVER give up the idol or the immunity necklace(if he had it) for a vehicle. Pride is everything with him and winning is the ultimate source of his pride.

After watching last night's show, I don't think he has a snowballs chance against anyone if he makes it to the final two. They made it abundantly clear that they are sticking together no matter what. If I was Terry, I would fight like a mad man now to get the immunity and be one of the last two standing.

I'm not sure once they start turning on each other and that grudges won't be held. I remember Chris from a few seasons ago being the odd man out and he wormed his way to a million smackers. I think if Terry wins another immunity and still has the necklace, the others will turn quickly. Once on the jury, there are a few...er...cough...Shane & Courtney that will not vote for the one who voted them off. I think Terry stands a decent chance. He already has two votes with Austin and Sally and he may actually have Bruce's, too.

After watching last night's show, I don't think he has a snowballs chance against anyone if he makes it to the final two. They made it abundantly clear that they are sticking together no matter what. If I was Terry, I would fight like a mad man now to get the immunity and be one of the last two standing.

The problem with this theory is that the 5 remaining Casaya members cannot stick together. They have to turn on each other. Remember how close Stephanie & Judd and their tribe was at the merge? Remember who won Survivor? Danni, from the other tribe. This is Survivor. Anything can happen. The kinks in the armor are showing already.

The problem with this theory is that the 5 remaining Casaya members cannot stick together. They have to turn on each other. Remember how close Stephanie & Judd and their tribe was at the merge? Remember who won Survivor? Danni, from the other tribe. This is Survivor. Anything can happen. The kinks in the armor are showing already.

thats true, but Yahxa broke because they wanted to, Casaya broke because they had to.

thats true, but Yahxa broke because they wanted to, Casaya broke because they had to.

Yup you cant compare the two. Not yet at least. I honeslty dont think Terry could win this and that I am happy about

yeah, you cant compare the two at all.

As much as I hate to say it, if the final two comes down to who "deserves" to win, it should be Aras and Terry. They have both physically proven themselves worthy of the win, while at the same time balancing the politics of the tribe. It's true Terry skewered Dan, but Dan ain't on the jury so who cares. Aras masterfully threw the last reward challenge so Cirie looks like the bad guy. Beautifully sneaky!

The remaining women have proven to be bottom dwellers. Although I like Cirie for the final 2, I just don't feel that she's done enough to deserve it.

The remaining women have proven to be bottom dwellers. Although I like Cirie for the final 2, I just don't feel that she's done enough to deserve it.

As an interesting question for everyone here: What can Cirie, and other past\future players of the game who can't compete physically, do to deserve the $1 million?

Such players have to play the game extremely differently because they know they can't win the physical challenges, and at best, hope to win 1-2 of the mental challenges. For Cerie, this game is by far more mentally and physically tougher than it is for Terry or Aras. Terry has a lot of professional military training, and Aras has is male youth. She can't complete with them on their terms\talents. She has to be smarter in other ways to win.

Then there was Jenna Morasco, didn't play, didn't think, didn't compete. Just stripped for peanut butter and whined her way to a million bucks.

Is sitting down and shutting up is a strategy, then I guess Cirie and Danielle have it ALL OVER everyone else.

Physically dominant in challenges is one thing, but do-nothings (around camp) is another. Maybe it's the editing, but all I see the women doing is sitting or sleeping. I don't see as much mental prowess/ manipulation as I have in the past, from anyone. I do wish they had live feeds for Survivor so viewers can get a real glimpse at the "game playing".

I find it wierd that I have had two dreams about helping Terry win. Wierd, because I don't really like Terry. What do you think that means?? Besides stop eating spicey foods before bedtime.

I find it wierd that I have had two dreams about helping Terry win. Wierd, because I don't really like Terry. What do you think that means?? Besides stop eating spicey foods before bedtime.

Hee hee. That's so funny... Twice you have dreamed of him...

Seeing as you don't even like him I guess it is the spicy foods! Yes, this could be likened to having a nightmare!

Is sitting down and shutting up is a strategy, then I guess Cirie and Danielle have it ALL OVER everyone else.

Physically dominant in challenges is one thing, but do-nothings (around camp) is another. Maybe it's the editing, but all I see the women doing is sitting or sleeping. I don't see as much mental prowess/ manipulation as I have in the past, from anyone. I do wish they had live feeds for Survivor so viewers can get a real glimpse at the "game playing".

I agree that Danielle doesnt do much around camp, but not Cirie, she does do a lot at camp, and we have seen it quite a bit on the shows, and I do think that shutting up is a strategy, look at what alot of us and the players think of Shane!! - he needs to shut it!!

Unless Terry wins every immunity challenge left (3 of them?) he won't make it to the final 2. IF he does, he doesn't have a chance. Courtney COULD be a third vote for him, but there is that elusive 4th vote that I just don't think is there.

Was the fact the Terry won the car totally glazed over when they returned to camp? If it was mentioned I didn't hear it. The entire focus seemed to be on the tribal vote. Seems the other three would be a little put out that they didn't get a chance at the car.

Was the fact the Terry won the car totally glazed over when they returned to camp? If it was mentioned I didn't hear it. The entire focus seemed to be on the tribal vote. Seems the other three would be a little put out that they didn't get a chance at the car.

I was wondering that too, they didnt mention it at camp and they didnt at Tribal either. I can understand Terry not wanting to say anything but you would think the girls would have told, and if not them, then I thought Jeff would have said something about it, but nothing was said, I wonder why???

But I do hope the curse works again, I just dont want him to win =)

I wasn't a Terry fan at the beginning, but as soon as he became such an underdog I just can't seem to help myself. Maybe if Casaya weren't all so afraid to shake things up a bit I'd have more respect for them.

For some strange reason I really like Terry although I am sure he will not win.

Very few people on the jury like him so even if he gets to the final two he stands no chance of winning.

For some strange reason I really like Terry although I am sure he will not win.

Very few people on the jury like him so even if he gets to the final two he stands no chance of winning.

Yeah, maybe so. But they might be so ticked off at each other, that they'll end up voting for him. They also might just decide that since he seems to have dominated the whole game, that he just deserves it. They just don't like him, because he can beat their butts at everything. He knows it too. Arrogant? Yeah, but he's just doing what he has to do to outwit, outplay and outlast.