Sign in to follow this  
mikede

Terry Deitz

I just lost so much respect for you Terry - how could you turn on Dan??? :(:( Dan is a real man :D Now I will definitely have to root for Cirie.

3/31

More to the point, does everyone get that if Terry had given Nick his immunity idol last night after the vote was announced, that we would have been rid of Shane once and for all? I believe that the second highest number of votes goes in that case.

So how does the immunity idol work? The person with it can choose who goes? or are they out? CAn the immunity idol be given to someone else? It hasn't been mentioned much and now I don't know.

I ALMOST felt bad for Terry last night. He is a strong player and seems like he really wants to get along...but then he does or says something smug and I'm ready to boot him myself.

Apparently yes, the immunity idol can be given to someone. If the idol is used, the person with the next highest amount of votes goes home, or to the jury now.

Hey Terry, you know why people don't trust you? Because you had the chance to save both Austin and other guy who I still can't remember :( and you DIDN'T!!!

You may be athletically superior to the other survivors, but let's face it, you turned on Skelator, you let your "team" get completely disembowled by "Shane's team". Although there is no "I" in "TEAM" you're sure comfortable with the "ME". You could have sent that elitest A-hole Arus to the jury and you did not!!!

You keep demonstrating how so NOT TOM you really are.

NOTICE?...YOU ARE ON IT!!! :angry:

I give the guy props for all the wins so far... I wouldn't have used the idol on anyone else either, he didn

I have to agree King... If I were out there I wouldn't give the idol away either... If you do and it's used you stand a chance of going home next... Just my opinion though...

It would have been a stupid move to give the immunity idol away now - then it would still have been 5 against 2 and only put off the inevitable for one more week. Terry needs to save it for himself.

It would have been a stupid move to give the immunity idol away now - then it would still have been 5 against 2 and only put off the inevitable for one more week. Terry needs to save it for himself.

Good point. The only thing that would have saved Sally, and she knew it, was to get two people to flip.

Terry has a lot of power. If he wins immunity yet again, then he politic for who he wants to see go home(Aras most likely). If he doesn't win immunity, then he decides who goes home next when he uses the immunity idol.

I didn't like Terry at first, but he is starting to grow on me. He kicks butt at all the competitions because he knows he needs to. I hope he wins every single one. With the exception of Bruce and Cirie I can't stand the Cassaya 6. Time for them to be knocked off their pedestals!

Terry wasn't one of my favorites at first, but now I'd like to see him win this thing. There were some moments early on that I thought he was self-assured, cocky and arrogant but he's a military man and a fighter pilot and I suppose before climbing into a cockpit for a mission they have to possess some of those traits in order to be successful. So far, it seems to be working for him.

Having watched past Survivor seasons and seen how people deceived each other, there's no way I'd have given up the immunity idol to anybody. It's hard to find a "friend" on Survivor. Look at what happened to Dan? When a million bucks is on the line, its hard to rely on integrity to get you to the pot of gold at the end.

The only deciever in this game has been Terry so far with the Dan situation.

i hate how he just keeps his tribes hopes up, then says you, your gone. . . . . . . . cocky bastard. I hope he's not in the F2

The only deciever in this game has been Terry so far with the Dan situation.

Totally agree with you. I liked Terry when the show first started...but then he turned on his buddy Dan. Now, he keeps promising/ threatening to use the idol. The he smirks and doesn't. :angry:

But I did think it was funny that Courtney thinks she would do better in the final 2 with Terry. Ha ha ha...keep dreamin' honey.

the only person she would do better on in the final 2 is shane

It wouldn't have done any good for him to use the idol to save Sally. He didn't have any numbers to support them. It would have been just putting off the inevitable.

He should have used it right away, to save whoever was the first to go from their side. I guess I haven't done all the numbers, but then they would have gotten rid of one, from the other side, wouldn't they?

Oh well -- it doesn't matter now. Since no one on the other side will budge ( and I can't understand this -- there are 6 of them -- you would think they would want to figure out how to get in a smaller alliance ) Terry's only chance is to win all but 1 of the challenges. If he does that, I wouldn't be surprised if he did win the million. I would say he deserves it!

I don't like him that much anymore -- and I would be sick of his dominance, but I really don't like anyone from the other tribe, with the exception of Bruce and Cirie. But they are happy to be in the final 6, and if that's good enough for them then it's good enough for me. I can't stand it when people don't think about the big picture. No one should be willing to settle for 'top 6, or top 4'. Good grief -- play the game to win it, and if that means breaking alliances, then do it.

Eh-- I probably don't even know what I'm talking about. I 'm just finding this season so boring. Challenges have been pretty good, but the outcome is way too predictable. I just want someone to shake something up!!!

These guys are reminding me of the all-stars when everyone did whatever Rob said. How nice, to set him and his girlfriend up in the final 2!!! I'm sure if they do get rid of Terry, Shane will be in the final 2. I would HATE it if he won, not just because I can't stand him, but because he begged to leave earlier in the show. No one who begs to leave should be there are long as he has been, and have as much power as he does. And the rest of them piss me off, because they let him stay, and they stick with him. Puke!

Rant over-- feeling better now!

Also remember Terry now has two of the four votes to win Survivor. His team mates left without any ill will towards him, and will get their votes. If he makes it to the final two, he just needs two more votes.

I beleive if he makes it to the final two, he will (or already has), win. Personally I don't want him to win because he sold out Dan so quickly\easily. But it is a just a game with a million dollars at stake; selling people down the river is part of the game, and nearly all past winners have back stabbed several memebers on the jury. In the end, only people's feelings get hurt.... Just hope they don't go home and take it out on the family dog, or shoot someone in a road rage accident.

I don't think he will win if he makes it to the final two. He has two votes and thats it. If this weird group of 6 has stayed together this long, they'll stick together in the voting. All I can say is that I hope he keeps winning immunity and holds on to that hidden idol til the very end.

But once the six start having to vote each other out they won't be sticking together anymore. If Terry makes it to the final two it depends on how many of the jurors the person sitting next to him had to screw over to get there. Plus, Shane told him that if he wins all the immunitys himself that he would take him to the bank to cash the check.

Yeah, Shane told Bruce he was the backbone of the tribe too. (Poor dumb Bruce) Shane swore on his kids name then asked to have that back. I expect Shane to have a flat tire when it's time to go to the bank.

I think Terry can swing two more votes, and can do it easily. Bruce would be a likely swing a vote towards him.

Terry is being very competitive, and so far not pissing people off at a personal level. So far Terry can argue that he fought hard and fought fair; he earned his way to the final two, assuming he makes it to the end. Odds are not in his favor to go all the way, but he's giving it 110%. Nobody fights harder during the competitions. If he goes down, it will be in flames.

The only thing he's done that really turned me off, was selling out his buddy Dan. He did that too easily. Terry is a very tough competitor, but not loyal to anyone. I suspect if wife and kids were in the game, he'd sell them out too, because it is just a "game". The goal is to "win", everything else is a second priority.

I think Terry has a personality that can't let himself loose to anyone. Even if the prize was 1$, Terry would fight just as hard because that is just the way he is. Its 110%, or nothing. Michael Jordon was that way in Basketball, he refused to quit. Jordan's own dad said Michael's biggest flaw was that he never could allow anyone else win, even when playing checkers with his own kids. He always had to win, always. I beleive Terry is exactly the same way.

The goal is to "win", everything else is a second priority.

I would say that's the name of the game and that's what he's there for.

To win......

I will be rootin' for Terry all the way!

I would say that's the name of the game and that's what he's there for.

To win......

I will be rootin' for Terry all the way!

I'd say Terry is the most 'overtly' focused player I've seen on any season of Survivor. If in the past there were other players who were as focused, they hide it better than Terry, or they didn