Sign in to follow this  
mikede

Nick Stanbury

pic_nick.jpg

hdr_nick.jpg

Nick Stanbury grew up in Riverton, Wyoming. He attended his freshman year of college at Montana State University in Bozeman. He transferred to Arizona State University his sophomore year and eventually received concurrent Bachelor of Science degrees in finance and supply chain management.

Stanbury is currently working as a waiter while he awaits word on his law school applications. In law school, he wants to study international and natural resources law, which he hopes will provide many different opportunities to see more of the world. He previously worked in radio sales and as an Operations Analyst at Parker Aerospace.

Stanbury's hobbies include basketball, golf, fly fishing, surfing, reading and traveling. He describes himself as curious, loving and overly analytical. He is proudest of his family, especially his sister Natasha and his boys in Tempe, who never cease to amaze him. He feels he'll be the Sole Survivor because of his willingness to try anything and his enjoyment of the learning that comes with both success and failure. He wants to be on SURVIVOR so he can travel, learn about himself in a difficult situation and meet smart, beautiful women.

Stanbury is currently single and residing in Tempe, Arizona. His birth date is July 21, 1980.

Oh wow,I know he has one hell of a nice chest.So I will double that YUM

YUM YUM

Courtesy of: ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY, POP WATCH

Double Vision: What if Nick Lachey got touched by an 'Angel'?

155642__nick_l.jpg

Nick Lachey + David Boreanaz = Nick from Survivor: Panama -- Exile Island

It's not just us, right?

he seemed kinda naive in his short time there i think him being naive was his downfall when they merged he was thinking life would be great probaly when really he was entering the intermost layer of hell aka the casaya camp.