Sign in to follow this  
mikede

Danielle DiLorenzo

pic_danielle.jpg

hdr_danielle.jpg

Born and raised just outside of Boston, Danielle DiLorenzo grew up the eldest of three children in a small town called Lynnfield. She attended the Winthrop Gymnastics Academy, Massachusetts, where she competed for eight years and won many awards. At Lynnfield High School, she played varsity soccer, basketball and track. An athlete and fierce competitor, DiLorenzo set high school state records in track and was captain of both her track and soccer teams. At 16, DiLorenzo was selected to represent the United States at the World Gothia Cup and traveled to Germany, Sweden and Austria. Additionally, she worked with the Ford Modeling Agency, participating in fashion shows in the Boston area.

DiLorenzo was then recruited to play Division One soccer at Quinnipiac University, where she studied marketing. Unfortunately, a knee injury during pre-season kept her from playing her first year. She decided to transfer to Northeastern University, where she eventually earned a Bachelor of Science degree in business with a concentration in both finance and marketing. After graduation, DiLorenzo moved to Florida, where she currently works for a medical sales company. Her proudest accomplishment to date is the purchase of her first home in Boca Raton, Florida.

DiLorenzo's regular workout routine includes kickboxing and soccer. Her favorite hobbies include dancing, traveling and listening to all kinds of music. She describes herself as driven, intelligent, vivacious, strong-minded, athletic, genuine and good-hearted. She never shies away from a discussion on the New England Patriots or the Boston Red Sox. Her hero is her grandfather, because he always enjoyed discovering new things. He was a politician, a schoolteacher for children with special needs, a loving father and husband and an awesome grandfather.

Danielle DiLorenzo is currently single and resides in Pompano Beach, Florida. Her birth date is June 3, 1981.

I knew the minute she bragged on her athletic ability that she would be the one to lose the reward comp. for her team. :blink:

Isn't that always what happens?!? I swear every season they must catch a majority of them to say they are the "most athletic" blah blah and then...BAM...they come in last. Brianna...was that her name last season??

I don't think being athletic had anything to do with picking the correct skull to smash open...

That required luck...

I will give her another chance or two...

Pretty iggy of her to go through Terry's bag... She should get a penalty vote against her next TC...

SNOOPY CHEATER... :angry::angry:

It was amazing she could fit her foot in her mouth with those teeth...

So Danielle thinks now is the time to align herself with Terry! I am so afraid she is going to be the winner. Why Terry would align with her is beyond me, accept that he is so desparate to make at tleast one alliance.

I think Terry realises that he has had absolutely no alliances in this game, except maybe for the one he had with Dan...LOL

So he is desperately trying to get somebody...anybody on his side. No matter who he chooses he will not get voted above them by the jury....

I have to agree with you that Danielle is a bad choice. But I guess she is the only one that is willing to do it.... But it does not bode well!

hey she tells it like it is straight up i like that she reminds me of dani in a way. I hope she makes it too final 2 on the finalie she deserves the number 2 spot next to terry

I predict she will be the next to exit the game.

hey she tells it like it is straight up i like that she reminds me of dani in a way. I hope she makes it too final 2 on the finalie she deserves the number 2 spot next to terry

why?

I love Terry and want him to win, but I picked her to be my sole survivor in our work's pool. So, I want her to win just so that I can win the cash!

Poor Kid. Could Jeff or the CBS morning Talking Heads make her feel any worse? I mean, Jeez, how ,any times can you tell someone "It doesn't matter who you chose, you were still going to lose!". Reminds me of Big Brother...ha ha ha.

I almost feel bad for her...but then..I don't.

Courtesy of: TV GUIDE, INSIDER

Survivor's Danielle Has the Final Word

by Allison Corneau

060525insider1.jpg

Danielle DiLorenzo, Survivor: Panama

Due to a scheduling conflict, Danielle DiLorenzo was unable to be featured in our Q&A with Survivor: Panama's other runners-up. Days later, though, TVGuide.com got in touch with her....

She may not have walked away with the million-dollar prize on CBS' Survivor: Panama