Sign in to follow this  
mikede

Courtney Marit

pic_courtney.jpg

hdr_courtney.jpg

Courtney Marit was born in Washington, D.C. An avid gymnast, she reached elite level, was nationally ranked and eventually received a gymnastics scholarship from the University of Georgia, where she was part of the 1993 NCAA Championship team.

Marit is currently a performance artist, working with others to collaborate and create theatrical shows that include music, fire, trapeze, stilts and a myriad of circus arts. She is founder of Revolve Productions, a company that has brought together musicians, disc jockeys, designers and performers dedicated to creating one-of-a-kind events. She also teaches fire dancing with the intention of celebrating this ancient art form as a tool of self-expression, meditation and fun. Additionally, she is working on her first screenplay and focusing on creating film and documentaries that promote world unity.

Having traveled to over 30 countries around the globe, Marit previously worked as a deckhand/cook and helped deliver luxury yachts across the Atlantic Ocean and the Caribbean Sea. She also worked as a massage therapist, ski instructor, snow maker, farmer, elder caregiver, trailblazer, biking/hiking guide and importer.

Marit's many adventures include climbing mountain peaks in the Cordilla Blanca of Peru, skiing the mountains of Alaska, running a marathon in Honolulu, performing throughout Europe, living in caves in India, surfing in Costa Rica, hitchhiking through Mexico and walking the deserts of Chile. Marit wants to have the experience of a lifetime and lives for adventure and knowledge. Learning about other countries and cultures is her passion. She enjoys celebrating life and the world she lives in.

Marit describes herself as free spirited, creative, fun, sensitive and compassionate. She enjoys being part of an artistic community that integrates music, creation, dance and travel.

Marit is currently single and living in Los Angeles. Her birth date is May 24, 1974.

Fine job losing the spear, Ditzy Longstockings...

Fine job losing the spear, Ditzy Longstockings...

it was the girl on the other tribe that lost the spear

ok

agreed hate her :angry::angry:

she was one of my fav not no more

mine too, but she'll have to redemm herself. Her and Aras have a shot. But Shane, no, he's dead to me. He wishes he were on notice

it was the girl on the other tribe that lost the spear

mine too, but she'll have to redemm herself. Her and Aras have a shot. But Shane, no, he's dead to me. He wishes he were on notice

Yes that is who I actually meant... Sally... Thanks!! I had Misty on my mind....

Maybe a Mod would be nice enough to transfer my post over to Ditsy's thread...

Shes still On Notice, but she was ok this episode. And the title Fire Dancer next to her name made me laugh

Still On Notice....haha

This is an odd season. Im rooting for the tribe who has a few members who pissed me off. The other tribe is cool, but im just not rooting for them for some reason

In some kind of weird way ....I think that she is really AACHT- OHHH- TEEE---HOT!!!! :huh:

One bottle of wine divided by seven people, yeah that was sure worth making a fuss over. I hope she gets to go home and share a bottle with 6 close friends very soon.

Courtney... oh yeah that's her name (couldn't remember it in another thread) This is who I dislike the most.

One bottle of wine divided by seven people, yeah that was sure worth making a fuss over. I hope she gets to go home and share a bottle with 6 close friends very soon.

Yeah, it was plenty reason to get pissed off over. Even though she personally didnt help with that win, it was still a tribe win, and didnt belong to just Bobby and Bruce. Ida been PISSED too.

BUT, that being said, she's still On Notice

Has she really done ANYTHING to warrant a drink of wine?

no, she sat out that competition. but i agree with the principle of the argument

Has she helped in any way, besides being a member ofthe majority? Does she really think that if she makes it to the merge her personality is not going to drive others crazy?

I just reread her bio and NOW I know why I don't like her...she's a Bulldawg...YUK..GO HOME... :angry:

OK OK What's wrong with us Bulldawgs????????????????? I am born and breed right in the heart of Bulldawg country!!!!!!!!!!!

As a born & breed Gamecock who married into a Big Orange family...I don't think I have to answer that question... :P

Man, these guys are stupid. They are staying loyal to some goof-ball alliance, that they made way to early, based soley on appearances. Why one of them can't see that this is the wrong way to go, and make a break is beyond me. Just the thought of being around either Shane or Courtney for the duration of the game would be enough to make me want to break it! Too bad they both can't get sent to exile island.

Why don't they get that it's only smart to vote off your strongest players, after you have merged?

Next time Courtney bends o'er for yoga I'm gonna jab her wi' a sharp stick. <_<

She is annoying and brings nothing to the game... I hope she goes before Shane...

Sorry courney see ya on the jury.