Sign in to follow this  
mikede

Cirie Fields

Guest StarBaby

Yep -- that was the point I was trying to make. Cirie and Terry both have tremendous strengths in their respective areas --but IMO to win the game, you have to have balance.

I'll bet ya a buck that Cerie wins the SUV!! She was the favorite in this season of Survivor. Very likeable person!!

You got it right she was awesome I really enjoyed seeing what she could do She may not have dominated physically but she did do awesome and yep i voted for her Who knows she only lives about an hour from me and works at a hospital that I was born in and also where I was taken the night my son passed away. Hopefully I can meet her.

Guest StarBaby

I'm glad she got the car. I was pulling for either her or bruce to get it.

I didn't vote for her because I forgot to, but she deserved the truck and I'm glad she won it. Too bad this season had that stupid hidden immunity idol..she would have made it to the final two no doubt.

You have to give the girl some credit for making it to the final 4. She could easily have been the 1st one sent home and it seemed like she was doomed for the first couple of episodes. She played a smart and shrewd game. Made moves at the right time and aligned herself with the right people. If she had been more of a physical threat she could have been one of the best to have played the game.

Not too shabby for a self-professed couch potato.

I am so happy that she won the SUV, she truly deserved it!! She rocks, I wish she could have won the million, she really was the smartest survivor this season, and she is one of my favorites of all the seasons!!

Cirie is a wonderful person. It's great to see her get the truck and having everyone tell her what an inspiration she is. Her husband is so sweet too.

I hate to sound shallow, but how much weught did Cirie lose? I thought she looked absolutely fabulous at the finale. Wondering if I will be seeing more Cirie in Nutrasystem or Jenny Craig commercials. I know it sounds cheesey, but she does have an inspirational little story. Here she was over weight, inactive couch potato, decides to go on a game show where no one doubts she'll be one of th first to go, and then she almost wins...all the while getting a healthier look on life.

Go Cirie!!

I certainly don't dislike Cirie, but I don't get what all the fuss is about. I don't know-- I don't feel like she was brilliant, but maybe she was. Because she played day by day. She didn't look too far ahead, but far enough to be able to reason with the other survivors. She didn't get so caught up in her alliance, and she played for it, rather than for herself. Cirie did what was best for Cirie, and not anyone else.

I guess I hesitate to call it brilliant, because I think this is how they should all play. But a lot don't. They put their fate in trusting someone else, or stay in an alliance, even if it's not in their best interest.

This always frustrates me. No one goes on this show to help someone else win a million.

So ok -- she's brilliant for staying focused on her goals. She got far -- too bad she didn't practice those 'survival skills' sooner. She might have been able to build that fire, that would have put her in the final 3.

It would have been a much more interesting final, if it had been Cirie, Terry, and Aras. Neither Terry or Aras would have wanted to take Cirie, and who know who Cirie would have taken. In any case-- way more interesting that Danielle and Aras!!

I'm glad Cirie won the car. I agree with whoever said she could be a spokesperson for something. I don't know what, but she obviously has a way of relating to people. If that Zora chick, from that stupid Joe Millionaire show can do it, I would think they would be racing for the opportunity to sigh up Cirie for something like that!

Source: Reality TV Magazine

'Survivor' Alums Appear On 'Guiding Light'

guiding_light.jpg

'Survivor' meets 'Guiding Light'

Former "Survivor" cast members Melinda Hyder and Cirie Fields will appear on the soap opera, "Guiding Light," on Thursday, June 22 (check local listings) when they stroll into the fictitious town of Springfield for a day.

From "Survivor: Panama -- Exile Island," Melinda Hyder will play a waitress at the restaurant, Company, and has scenes with Justin Deas, who plays Buzz Cooper. Cirie Fields will play an internal affairs officer who has scenes with Ricky Paull Goldin, who portrays Gus Aitoro.

Cirie Fields finished third in this past season's "Survivor" and was the winner of "America's Vote for the GMC Yukon." She is a nurse and resides in South Carolina. Melinda lives in Tennessee and once sang at Dollywood. She was the second "Survivor" to be voted off.

"Guiding Light" is broadcast weekdays (check local listings) on the CBS Television Network and is a Procter & Gamble Production. "Guiding Light" was nominated for a "Daytime Emmy Award" for Outstanding Drama Series in 2006.