Sign in to follow this  
mikede

Cirie Fields

well that game ended, a new one started last night.

I thought it was a good move for Cirie and Bruce to keep Shane. He's like a human shield when it comes to voting off someone. Unless he has the immunity necklace, he's going to easy to vote for in the event they have to vote off one of their own.

I don't like it when CBS refers to Bruce & Cirie as the Cassaya 6...I don't really see much of an alliance with them and the original wackie-four. Even Bruce said at TP he felt like an outsider.

well, apparently they are. They voted together, and Cirie has been on the In with the 4 some for a few weeks now. i dont thnk cirie and bruce are a team, just them

I keep thinking that Cirie and Bruce are voting with the others because there's so much doubt regarding their loyalty. Even though Terry holds immunity and Shane & Aras hold Casaya, I think Cirie and Bruce have the most power, because they never "swore" an alliance to anyone, making them look good in the Final 2.

Cirie was crackin me up with shane and his issue .. .. .. lol

I wish I could have seen in... Here the entire thing was blurred out... Didn't get to see any of it... :angry:

what do you mean?? what did they blur? they didnt show genetials or anything, they blurred out his privates . . . . . .

No Mike. I understand what you are saying, but here EVERYTHING was blurred. I didn't get to see Ciries face or anything.

WHAT!?!?!?! Are you serious???

Wow, what state do you live in Yana. Did they show when shane put the shirt on as a skirt?

Nope Mike... Didn't see any of it... I think it was our local station... We have sat, but we also have local stations and I think they are the ones that blurred it out...

I live in Georgia Mike... That may explain it LOL... Bible belt and all...

OK Thanks to Survivor Live I finally got to see it... OMG I was rolling!

Yana, thats wild. Theyll show anything on the philly stations apparently . . haha.

It was pretty funny,

she's a freaking trip! loved how she laughed at courtney and shane all nite! i would have too! and so what if she's breezed under the radar? more power to her! she avoided elimination the first week, and has played a decent game since. she's one of my fav's.

If Terry doesn't win it, she's my second choice.

After Shane's ignorant 300# remark last night, I hope she gets the chance to very slowly removed his tat's with a very dull knife.

I would love to see the faces of Shane and Aras as they set at home seeing this on TV and seeing how Cirie relly pulled the strings on many of the tibal council votings.

Damn that was fun to watch.

Go Cirie!!

No kidding! Brilliant game playing skills, Cirie...absolutely brilliant!

I loved tonights episode! My hubby and I were fighting about who was the better Survivor, He likes Terry, I like Cirie. Hubby ,of course, points out the physical , I point out the mental, then ,again, Terry won immunity I was pissed... but then Cirie pulled the triple play! I loved it. I hope it is Cirie and Terry in the finale 2 and Cirie wins it all. Hopefullly the bad luck omen of winning the car still works this season!

cirie is awesome! clap.gif she's a wonderful manipulator. i think i'm in love with her for getting rid of courtney! THANK YOU! next, you need to rid us of shane. PUH-LEEZE!!!!!!

She just blew me away. I sat there after the show scratching my head, wondering what just happened. Can't wait til next week to see them when they all return to camp after this tribal.

Cirie is a master strategizer/maipulator. As soon as the other 3 wake up and see that, she's history.

At this point, I would love to see her and Terry at the end. It would be the best example yet of brute strength vs mental powers.

from the previews it looks like she is able to manipulate shane into thinking that it was something she HAD to do, instead of something she wanted to do to ensure her a better finish! i really am in awe of her!

I forgot this part, I was laughing all the way through this, her catching the fish. What I found so funny, was that once she got the fish out of the water, her hands were shaking wildly. Then walking up the beach dragging that poor fish through the sand. That whole segment was hilarious.