Sign in to follow this  
mikede

Cirie Fields

She did very well in the immunity challenge. Unfortanetly it was because her size could not be overcome. It worked well this time but it will hinder her in the future. She may stick around a little bit longer but she is in danger

OH I don't think she is in danger at all... She's working hard around camp and keeping quite when need be... She's really playing well... Of course this is how I see her game play without the spoilers in mind... I happen to know where she finishes and I won't post anything here to tell anyone one way or another... :)

OH I don't think she is in danger at all... She's working hard around camp and keeping quite when need be... She's really playing well... Of course this is how I see her game play without the spoilers in mind... I happen to know where she finishes and I won't post anything here to tell anyone one way or another... :)

I really like this girl - I think she is doing great - thanx for not giving anything away Yana, I do hope she lasts for a while. In a way she is flying under the radar by not starting trouble, but at least she is working hard and doing things at camp and in the comps! Go Cirie Go!!!

Yeah I think Cirie's cool. First people were saying how she's NOT playing the game but at the same time saying that she's was the reason why so and so was booted off. I think she's playing the game just right.

She was surely catching those fish last night..lol. I think I like her because she seems to be the most sane person on that tribe.

But yeah those boobs are mad gross. I just want to PUKE when I look at them dead on. But then again, those boobs helped them win the reward challenge last night.

I be rather partial tae the 'looks' she gets on her face. :lol:

I'm TRYING tae o'erlook the boobie thingy..................well,trying anyways.( @ ) ( @ )

her boobs look comfy. i wanna rest in them

shes number 2 on CBS's popularity poll now.

Terry is still at Number 1 .. ... .GRRRRR

i always have like Cirie she was my fav from the start and Yana i know two where cirie ends up in am not going to tell either GO Cirie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I cheered for her before the show started b/c she's from my homestate.

When the show started and we got to know her better... I couldn't stand her b/c she was one of the reasons lumberjack lady was voted out so soon......

But now.. she's grown on me.

In a tribe full of idiots.. she seems to be about the most sane one of them all.

Poor Cirie, she had Shane's ouster in the palm of her hand and then she had to put that darned puzzle together too fast! Better luck next time!

Poor Cirie, she had Shane's ouster in the palm of her hand and then she had to put that darned puzzle together too fast! Better luck next time!

Had it not been for the reward they prob would have thrown that challenge. She is from the town ( and works at the hospital) I was born in and still have many relatives living there. I live about an hour away. I am rooting for her all the way While I dont know where she finishes my local news stated that she goes far. I think she is def playing the game. She shuts up when she needs to and brings it when she needs to. Shes my favorite. Did you get that already? lol

As of right now, not knowing what her future and behavior brings, she is probably gonna be my favorite survivor ever. Even above Stephanie and Kathy! lol

Cirie is now #1 on cbs.com popularity poll. See ya Terry!

So Mikede tell us again how much you like Cirie I want to make sure I understand your position. lol

eh, shes ok

:P

I'm enjoying her. I thought they were crazy when they didn't vote her off the first night, after her little ' I don't like leaves!!!" episode. Now, I'm so glad she's still there. I think she's playing really well. Too bad they didn't lose last night though, and get rid of the nicotine king.

At first I didn't care for leaf lady but she has her moments... There are a few I would like to see go before her...

So Mike you think Cirie make's it futher than Terry? Knowing where they both end up, I won't say anything here about the spoilers, but juding on her game play I would say so too...

So Mike you think Cirie make's it futher than Terry? Knowing where they both end up, I won't say anything here about the spoilers, but juding on her game play I would say so too...

i think they are the best players on each team, id like to see them go head to head in the final.

where id hope Cirie could beat him

I like your thinking Mike...

She Rocks!! I love her interview after Terry tried to get ther to switch

I didn't think I'd like her at all after the first episode but now I really do. She has a way of stating the obvious that is just a hoot. She also stays back and takes everything in. Smart.

Hey Cirie...buy both the dictionary & set of encyclopedias...they are both valuable, but at the same time, full of crap.

Go Cirie!! :D

She Rocks!! I love her interview after Terry tried to get ther to switch

She has been whining about wanting Shane gone.... Last night was a good oppurtunity...