Sign in to follow this  
mikede

Cirie Fields

Crocodile tears obvisouly go far in this game...it's a shame.

A crying shame!!!! Pun intended...

i hope with Bruce coming on it will maybe shift things, give her more time

Crocodile tears obvisouly go far in this game...it's a shame.

Kind of like the guy who says he needs to get home to his son and can't handle being away from him and then helps Aras hurt her feelings and Melinda's by saying one of you is leaving this week and the other next. WHY??

I didn't like Cirie last week, still don't care for her, but I'd like to hear a GOOD enough reason why she should be voted off BEFORE the young girls and the young guys who DIDN"T make fire and camp first. Notice the camps being used for the merged tribes were the Older women and Older men's camps?

i like cirie hope she gose fur peolpe need to stop hateing on her for playing the game shit she doing it for her family and did you see her in those leaf she did a great job the only thing is they lost :rolleyes::rolleyes: i would have cryed to if some one tells me that they voteing me off not just one person telling me they voteing me out but other person as well so what would you have done to stay on the island. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Kind of like the guy who says he needs to get home to his son and can't handle being away from him and then helps Aras hurt her feelings and Melinda's by saying one of you is leaving this week and the other next. WHY??

I didn't like Cirie last week, still don't care for her, but I'd like to hear a GOOD enough reason why she should be voted off BEFORE the young girls and the young guys who DIDN"T make fire and camp first. Notice the camps being used for the merged tribes were the Older women and Older men's camps?

Leaf Lady never made the fire or the camp... Lumber Jill did it all..

I hope she goes to exile Island soon...

Leaf Lady never made the fire or the camp... Lumber Jill did it all..

I hope she goes to exile Island soon...

She may not have made it on her own, but like they said last week, they ALL did work around the camp, Tina just was the stronger player. But with Tina gone they still had the better camp.

I was kind of surprised. Maybe it was just editing, but Cirie and Melinda didn't seem like they fought too hard to stay. I would have been telling anyone who would listen, to get rid of the whiner/cryer/ quitter Shane. Oh, poor baby's dehydrated? Aren't they all? So he didn't have the foresight to quit smoking befor he went on the show? That's an excuse? Blehhhh... Heaven forbid a woman should ever let her emotions get the best of her, because of pms, or anything. But a man having nicotine withdrawals, is A-OK to be an emotional mess. Can't stand anyone on this tribe! Poor Bruce. Cirie is his best team- mate, and I'm not much of a fan of hers either! Think those 2 dumb young girls, and that other guy can find their balls ( figuratively , or course, for the girls) and think about what they're doing.. think for themselves? I hate it when people make pacts, and alliances right off the bat like that. Look at the kind of guy they have alligned themselves with. He begged to go home after the first challenge. I would have considered that alliance null and void right then and there. He broke it, by wanting to quit.

I was kind of surprised. Maybe it was just editing, but Cirie and Melinda didn't seem like they fought too hard to stay. I would have been telling anyone who would listen, to get rid of the whiner/cryer/ quitter Shane. Oh, poor baby's dehydrated? Aren't they all? So he didn't have the foresight to quit smoking befor he went on the show? That's an excuse? Blehhhh... Heaven forbid a woman should ever let her emotions get the best of her, because of pms, or anything. But a man having nicotine withdrawals, is A-OK to be an emotional mess. Can't stand anyone on this tribe! Poor Bruce. Cirie is his best team- mate, and I'm not much of a fan of hers either! Think those 2 dumb young girls, and that other guy can find their balls ( figuratively , or course, for the girls) and think about what they're doing.. think for themselves? I hate it when people make pacts, and alliances right off the bat like that. Look at the kind of guy they have alligned themselves with. He begged to go home after the first challenge. I would have considered that alliance null and void right then and there. He broke it, by wanting to quit.

i agreed with you all the way poor melinda and cirie and bruce i like them all i hope they stick around i would like to see cirie and bruce and dan and terry and bobby with ruth marie in alliances togather that would be nices to see. :P:P

ps i know melinda is out i would have like to see her play the game.

MY girl kiched ass last night i am so happy for her and i'm happy that Casaya won the imunity challenge hope they win more so we can see how fur cirie and bobby can go :P:P

i loved last night show it was "AWESOME" :D

I really want to like Cirie, I really do. But I just hate it when the manipulating-do-nothings last longer than the hard workers...it reminds me of my job!!

I agree. The time to get rid of them is the few few weeks. Because after that everybody wants to be sitting next to them in the final two. And they last a lot longer. Kinda like Lydia. She barely survived the first few weeks and then she went all the way to the final four.

i LOVE Cirie!!

She is #3 on CBS's popularity Poll now!

It really says something about the people who are voted out first (as I was thinking she would be) I didn't really like her at first and now I think she is great, I hope she sticks around!

I'm not a fan of Cirie's but, I did start trying to think of ways she could stick around longer or replace one of the other ladies in "alliance"... so, I might be getting there. :)

I could see Cirie being a member of the Super Secret Anti-Alliance, post merge. That would be Cirie, Bobby, Master Bruce and Sally. Let the others fight it out and enjoy the spoils...ya know. None of them are the strongest players, but none of them are the trouble makers.

I'm not a fan of Cirie's but, I did start trying to think of ways she could stick around longer or replace one of the other ladies in "alliance"... so, I might be getting there. :)

I think she's positioning herself to do just that. It's only a matter of time before Aras and Shane decides that Cirie is a better alternative to a couple of the women in the alliance. Except she's pretty useless in the challenges.

It really says something about the people who are voted out first (as I was thinking she would be) I didn't really like her at first and now I think she is great, I hope she sticks around!

i hope she sticks around too i realy like cirie :)

<-------I Like Her That Much!!!

haha

she has that, "what are those crazy people doing now" look

She did very well in the immunity challenge. Unfortanetly it was because her size could not be overcome. It worked well this time but it will hinder her in the future. She may stick around a little bit longer but she is in danger

This one is growing on me, I wouldn't have thought that the first week. But when you look at her tribemate, she goes to the top of the list pretty quickly.

I'm liking her more each week... I love how coy she is. I don't think I've ever seen such a great strategy for the position she's in. She knew she was on her way out... she was smart enough to show the "numbers" that she was valuable by working hard, she doesn't comlain or panic about her position and then she keeps her mouth shut while they tear each other apart... it's really quite brilliant to watch.

Cirie Rocks!!

I agree CiceMom, after Immunity Challenge, she was just sittin there chillin while they were deliberating, throwing a bit of 2 cents here and there, but not making the decision. Quite Brilliant. Great Work