Sign in to follow this  
mikede

Cirie Fields

pic_cirie.jpg

hdr_cirie.jpg

Cirie Fields was born and raised in Jersey City, New Jersey. She attended St. Francis Nursing School in New Castle, Pennsylvania, where she earned her nursing degree. She currently works as an operating room nurse. Her previous occupations include surgical technician, home health aid, working at a candy factory and telemarketing. Fields' proudest accomplishment was becoming a nurse. Her mother is her hero because she raised six kids with nothing and taught her kids many life skills.

Fields swims regularly. Her favorite sports include running and working with a personal trainer. She loves amusement park rides and watching television. She describes herself as funny, charismatic and compassionate. She believes she will be a useful member of the tribe because she is very strong. Fields' skills include the ability to fish, cook and do some carpentry. She believes she will be the Sole Survivor because people love her cute, smiling personality. Her primary motivation for being on the show is to win and to change her family's life. She is proud of the fact that she was disciplined enough to lose 30 pounds once she learned she would be a castaway on the show.

Fields currently resides in Walterboro, South Carolina. She recently married Clarencio and has three sons from a previous marriage. They have one dog, Sam. Her birth date is July 18, 1970.

wow....

She is my pick to won survivor or finale 2 or 3 hope she do good :rolleyes:

She is my pick to win Nebartists Preditions. I hope she does well. She looks like she could.

Just saw the first episode. She's probably the least capable of the older women, not an outdoor person at all. But she saved herself from being voted out with some pretty fast talking.

Just saw the first episode. She's probably the least capable of the older women, not an outdoor person at all. But she saved herself from being voted out with some pretty fast talking.

Yep - fast talker could go far - as long as some leaf doesn't freak her out.

she sure did show some game tonite

she did. i guess i cant fault her for that. I guess she was the only one that Tina would have voted for, so she had to get her out

I really want to like Cirie, I really do. But I just hate it when the manipulating-do-nothings last longer than the hard workers...it reminds me of my job!!

LOL and her response to being in with the "older" women was hysterical

:lol::lol::lol: I thought she was gonna go off on Probst for a while----

i love her last night she played the game well i really hope she goes fur :rolleyes::rolleyes:

I agree with you about the do-nothings Francis_3!

This one needs to get the boot as soon as possible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I really don't like her at all! I was hoping to like her because of the "couch potato" thing but my dislike started at the leaf thing and quickly went downhill!!!!! Go away Cirie!!

On another note, I think this is going to be my favorite season of Survivor yet! (but then again I say that for almost every season!!! :lol: )

I wanted her top leave first, so we don't have to look at her mammaries hanging out all the time.

I believe it was Tina who said something like 'What show did she think she was going on???"

Worried about what critters might be lurking in the jungle, and under the leaves?? Yeah, I can see being a bit concerned, but not freaked out. She does NOT belong there. Stupid women! Voting out the stronges, most knowledgable about surviving, and keeping miss priss. Blah -- they don't deserve to do well, at all

Yeah, and the boobie thing--- wouldn't you think you'd want some kind of swimming suit that you could run, and physicla activity in, without falling out of it??? Did she think she would just be sunbathing in it? Duh, woman!

Those were some kickin' udders, weren't they...

Yes, udderly revolting...

Yes, udderly revolting...

Hey, to paraphrase some others -

MOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! :lol:

I hope Cirie isn't another one of those people that everybody keeps around because she's an easy vote-off if she gets to the final 4, like the fish-monger lady was last year.

I really wanted to root for the older ladies --- cuz I am one myself! But I have lost all respect for them, as I do for anyone who plays the game at the beginning, like you should at the end. Now is NOT the time to vote the strongest off your team. You are voting off your future allies. Stupid stupid stupid!

I guess I'm going to have to root for the older guys.

i dont know who i am rooting for. She was voted out already, i think im gonna have to go with Cirie .. .. ..

i dont know who i am rooting for. She was voted out already, i think im gonna have to go with Cirie .. .. ..

But leaf lady was the one who rallied to get lumber Jill Booted...

But leaf lady was the one who rallied to get lumber Jill Booted...

Yeah, i know!!! I still like her. Cant hate her for playing the game

Crocodile tears obvisouly go far in this game...it's a shame.