Sign in to follow this  
mikede

Bruce Kanegai

A few of these and he was good to go!!!

B0000Y8GZM.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

i dont know how these people just go. i guess your body changes, but i cant get through a day right unless i go, so id be spending a lot of time with the shovel in the woods until something happened

I felt his pain. It was brutal just watching it. 4 days without anything coming out anywhere? Owww.

Survivor: Bruce Bows Out

NEW YORK, April 21, 2006

Bruce Kanegai (CBS/The Early Show)

"She's a lunatic, man. Especially after yesterday and finding out the entire tribe thinks she's an idiot... Anyone can win against her. Anyone. It's crazy. She's a dream!"

Shane, sizing up Courtney

(CBS) No one can say Bruce Kanegai is anything but tough. Even when he was writhing in pain from an intestinal blockage, he soldiered on in pursuit of the million dollar prize on "Survivor: Panama-Exile Island."

But in the end, the pain was too much

Bruce does a Survivor first when he got home , he got a survivor tatoo done that he showed on Survivor live here is a pic of it .

image46mj.jpg

Bruce is on ET tonight.

Bruce does a Survivor first when he got home , he got a survivor tatoo done that he showed on Survivor live here is a pic of it .

image46mj.jpg

Nice tat. . . too bad he's not the first though. Marilyn from Survivor Australia (season 2) got her tribal tattoo when she got home from the outback.

Who was the Survovir who fell into the fire? I remembered he was really a strong player and it was unfortunate he got burned. I just hope MB and the producers decide if they're going to bring back former survivors, they should chose the ones who were forced out rather than the Stephanies who got voted out.

I MISS MY BRUCE!!!!

His name was Mike something or other...

Who was the Survovir who fell into the fire? I remembered he was really a strong player and it was unfortunate he got burned. I just hope MB and the producers decide if they're going to bring back former survivors, they should chose the ones who were forced out rather than the Stephanies who got voted out.

I MISS MY BRUCE!!!!

I agree they should definitely bring back some players who were taken out of the game and not voted out!

It was Michael Skupin from Survivor: The Australian Outback.... Heres what I found.

Squatting beside the Kucha tribe's fire, Michael Skupin, the software publisher from White Lake, Michigan, blew on the coals to stimulate the flames...and then the unthinkable happened. Michael inhaled smoke and passed out, falling into the fire. When he regained consciousness, he pushed himself out of the fire, inadvertently putting his hands and wrists directly into the burning coals. With raw flesh hanging from his charred hands, Mike plunged himself into the cold river water to ease the pain, as his shocked tribemates tried to assess what had just happened.

The Kucha tribe immediately realized the severity of the situation as Mike's agony intensified. Elisabeth tried to reassure Mike, "Stay strong...help is on the way." Alicia gave him some water to drink while Rodger instructed Mike to stay in the shallow part of the water in case he were to pass out again.

When the medical staff arrived, they administered a dressing to Mike's hands and wrists. With the arrival of the helicopter, Mike was loaded safely aboard and looked back at his tribe: "I am looking at some brave and beautiful people that I have grown to love so much. You will be fine without me, you guys know what to do."

As the helicopter doors were shut in front of them, Elisabeth, Rodger, Nick, Jeff, and Alicia were left behind. As the chopper rose into flight, the dust circled as the remaining members of the Kucha tribe stood courageously in the eye of the storm. Mike's tribe vowed to remain tough, but they could not stop the tears that rolled down their faces as they watched their tribemate depart in agony. Their tribe's loss certainly reminded everyone that Survivor is more than just a game.

Courtesy of: TV GUIDE, INSIDER

Bruce Is a True Survivor!

by Angel Cohn

060427insider1.jpg

Bruce Kanegai, Survivor: Panama

On last week's episode of CBS' Survivor: Panama

I vote: Bruce and Janelle for the Amazing Race!!!

He looked brand new at all the tribal councils on the jury it didnt look like he seemed to care. And i mean the injury diddnt seem that big of a deal