Sign in to follow this  
nebartist

Joseph and Monica

God I hate these two, MoJo needs to GoGo!!

I hate how whiney and pathetic Monica is, like it was said above they are both so hypocritical!! I really wish they came in last yesterday, even without being philliminated, just to get that smug look off Monicas face, and she is so immature, trying to get Jo not to shake the Hippies hand - get over yourself!! And I wouldn't be surprised to see Monica go where the money is!!

I bet you 90 bucks Monica has cheated on Joesph in the past.

The look on his face when BJ and Tyler brought up the flirting was priceless. You could just tell, that even for a split second he believed it.

Yeah with that look you just know they hit a nerve!! I wouldnt be surprised if she had cheated in the past, maybe even already on the race! :D

I bet you 90 bucks Monica has cheated on Joesph in the past.

Ok.

Prove it....

About time we get some attitude in this race......Up until last night (The Final 4) I thought we were going to have to wait until the (final 2) to see who really wanted to win $1,000,000 !!

I am so sick of these two. I'm so glad the hippies yielded them, they would have done the same freakin thing! What a whiny baby. I can't wait to see them get eliminated. She's such a waste of space.

In the end, King, your team will probably be first on the mat at the final pit stop. I've only picked one winning team so far so my record sure isn't a strong one! LOL!

Nah, I am out on this one.... My first pick was the girls... :(

bye bye MoJo

I did like the way he was encouraging her when she dropped the pots. Kind of made up for all the other stuff.

Guest StarBaby

SO glad they are gone, and glad they didn't get the gold gnome either.

Thank God!! I am sooooo glad they're gone. They didn't deserve to be there over the other teams and if I have to watch her cry or whine one more time I'll throw myself off a bridge. :lol:

WOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOO!!! They are finally gone!! I am so happy they were finally taken out of the game and more happy that they didnt get the golden gnome!!

Yes Jo was nice with her and the pots, but man she is such a twit, I am so glad that we dont have to see them anymore (except at the end).

It's kind of obvious Mo didn't "put herself through school" working in busy restaurants. Ahh!! After all but two pots broke, I would have started laughing (hysterical...delerious laughter, but laugh nonetheless).

It's also nice to see them lose, not because the Hippies did somethng to them, so Mo could bitch, but because Mo wouldn't pick herself up.

Courtesy of: TV GUIDE, INSIDER

Amazing Race Loses Its MoJo

by Rochell D. Thomas

060517insider2.jpg

Joseph and Monica, The Amazing Race

They tried and tried, but last week Team Mojo lost its, um, mojo in Thailand when Monica collapsed under the pressure of racing for 28 days and dropped a few too many clay pots. Now, in tonight's season finale of The Amazing Race 9, three teams run for the border and the $1 million prize. Who'll crack next? "Frat Boys" Eric and Jeremy get the Arkansans' vote. "They're the best, most consistent team

IS Mo for real?? She said she's not one of those "Ew! A Bug" people...but she's afraid of picking up a lobster. Good Grief!!!

SO long, Losers!!

WOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOO!!! They are finally gone!! I am so happy they were finally taken out of the game and more happy that they didnt get the golden gnome!!

Yes Jo was nice with her and the pots, but man she is such a twit, I am so glad that we dont have to see them anymore (except at the end).

I could not agree more. MoJo made ME want to barf. As they said on another show, call the WAAAAAAmbulance.