Sign in to follow this  
nebartist

Joseph and Monica

I guess this is Ken and Barby. I've got a feeling she's gonna get on my nerves. She was almost crying 45 minutes after the first show started.

They Bore me. Just like Jill and John Vito. All nice to look at, but friggin boring.

This girl is funny. I hope they stay in for a while just for the entertainment value. This last show she had to carry a swordfish. She started crying again because she was all wet and smelly. "This is the worst thing I've ever done", she wailed. :lol::lol::lol: I usually don't like whiny people, but there's something likeable about this one.

I wanted to smack her when they were driving away from the fish market and she was looking at all the other girls going on about how cute they were and what cute clothes they had on and she was just all dirty and smelly. awwwwwwwww Dirty and smelly and in a race for a million bucks. Suck it up sweetheart.

joseph earned cool points when he called lake scott peterson i dunno i like this team they remind me of kris and jon from season 6

oh yeah and another thing although they remind me of kris and jon they sorta have the frendra syndrom with monica always weeping so they still gotta get outta that

I could like these guys more too, if she didn't whine and cry so much. It's funny, and I do know it's part editing, but they made it look like this was the 'toughest thing ever', for Monica. Then they show other teams, other girls, having absolutely no problem with it. So I guess that's her role in the show -- the cute whiny girl!

I could like these guys more too, if she didn't whine and cry so much. It's funny, and I do know it's part editing, but they made it look like this was the 'toughest thing ever', for Monica. Then they show other teams, other girls, having absolutely no problem with it. So I guess that's her role in the show -- the cute whiny girl!

I think a lot of her crying was just out of sheer frustration they couldn't find the guy to give the fish too. I cry when I get frustrated as well, I don't whine.. I just cry.

These two are boring. i always forget they are racing

This team is taking over the annoying slot now that Lake and Michelle are gone. She complains and whines WAY too much.

This team is taking over the annoying slot now that Lake and Michelle are gone. She complains and whines WAY too much.

I definitely agree.

booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooring

If you look at the picture of Joseph that starts this thread........picture his ears just a little pointier and he looks like one of the characters from the Harry Potter movies.

the top of monicas head is large

After watching last night's eppy, I cannot stand these two even more...they are totally annoying, rude, immature, obnoxious, etc. Would not be sad to see them go next week...one can only hope.

After watching last night's eppy, I cannot stand these two even more...they are totally annoying, rude, immature, obnoxious, etc. Would not be sad to see them go next week...one can only hope.

Lol can I just say Ditto!!!

This team has gone from annoying to downright retched. She is such a snotty little biotch, and he is a jackass. Blech!

What huge hypocrites these two are! It's sleezy to Yield someone when they were told they were going to be yielded ahead of time? However, being underhanded and being part of telling lies to a cab company to cancel multiple taxis is above board? As "20/20's" John Stossel says, "Gimme a break!"

I also noticed MoJo is all smiles and giggles when they do something dirty to the other teams that goes their way. However, it's not fair to be yielded because their car was parked ahead of the Hippies? It sure was productive to spend that Yield time pouting, crying and whining.

I would bet money on the fact that MoJo would have used the Yield on the Hippies if they had been smart enough to stop their car first and make a run for it. They would have walked away with proud smiles and smug remarks in their general direction. MoJo represents hypocrites and poor sportsmanship in "The Amazing Race."

Even though the Hippies lost the foot race, they still put out their hands to shake MoJos and congratulate them. Did anyone catch Monica trying to get Joseph not to accept the Hippies conciliatory gesture? What a little whiny biotch she was at the pit stop.

And, then to whine and bitch about the silly rumor stuff was just infantile. Of course, no one believes the teasing in the first place and it does nothing to hinder the 'Race' itself. However, ALL of MoJo's mean-spirited deeds and foul comments are okay? Can you tell this team wears on my last nerve? I knew you could!

What huge hypocrites these two are! It's sleezy to Yield someone when they were told they were going to be yielded ahead of time? However, being underhanded and being part of telling lies to a cab company to cancel multiple taxis is above board? As "20/20's" John Stossel says, "Gimme a break!"

I also noticed MoJo is all smiles and giggles when they do something dirty to the other teams that goes their way. However, it's not fair to be yielded because their car was parked ahead of the Hippies? It sure was productive to spend that Yield time pouting, crying and whining.

I would bet money on the fact that MoJo would have used the Yield on the Hippies if they had been smart enough to stop their car first and make a run for it. They would have walked away with proud smiles and smug remarks in their general direction. MoJo represents hypocrites and poor sportsmanship in "The Amazing Race."

Even though the Hippies lost the foot race, they still put out their hands to shake MoJos and congratulate them. Did anyone catch Monica trying to get Joseph not to accept the Hippies conciliatory gesture? What a little whiny biotch she was at the pit stop.

And, then to whine and bitch about the silly rumor stuff was just infantile. Of course, no one believes the teasing in the first place and it does nothing to hinder the 'Race' itself. However, ALL of MoJo's mean-spirited deeds and foul comments are okay? Can you tell this team wears on my last nerve? I knew you could!

I think the hippies pushed the rumor thing a little to far and as for the smart thinking cab cancel, mojo was just standing there when the frat boys did it.... I think it was cool how he didn't even say it was the frats when he was accused of it... Had it been the other way around the Hippies would have been singing like canaries...

I think the hippies pushed the rumor thing a little to far and as for the smart thinking cab cancel, mojo was just standing there when the frat boys did it.... I think it was cool how he didn't even say it was the frats when he was accused of it... Had it been the other way around the Hippies would have been singing like canaries...
Hey King! They might not have made the physical calls but they stood by and were part of the cheering section so in my book, they were in on it. In my opinion, the only singer in this group seems to be the whining of Monica. Would someone please eliminate this team and put her out of her own misery! She pouts, whines and cries when things don't go her way but gloats, smirks and cheers when other teams fail.

Give me the Hippies any day! Although secretly, I feel their days are numbered so I'm rooting for Ray and Yolanda. In the end, King, your team will probably be first on the mat at the final pit stop. I've only picked one winning team so far so my record sure isn't a strong one! LOL!

BJ & Tyler should have dropped the silly rumor tactic, they just aren't good at it. At least Eric had the good sense to just play it off and not make an issue of it. Joseph has to call Monica on her infantile behavior about once an episode. She whines, he calls her on it, she whines more and says now HE is picking on her.

What scares me is that I see shades of Flo & Zach in these two.

Ah!! They're still in it. God I wanted them to get lostin the Outback, never to return.

Anywho...I think Joe's face said it all when it came to the "rumors". If Eric & Jeremy win the million dollars, one of them will win Mo, too.

I bet you 90 bucks Monica has cheated on Joesph in the past.

The look on his face when BJ and Tyler brought up the flirting was priceless. You could just tell, that even for a split second he believed it.