Sign in to follow this  
nebartist

Fran and Barry

Kudos to them for coming in first. Way to raise the bar for the token old teams.

I agree I was really happy to see them come in first and win a prize!!

for the first time its was E & J or B & T!!

was not?

yeah, forgot the Not . . . . thanks rejuv . . hah

It's a good thing Barry found that bundle early, if he hadn't the combination of the heat and their normal inability to deal with frustration would have been the end of them.

It's a good thing Barry found that bundle early, if he hadn't the combination of the heat and their normal inability to deal with frustration would have been the end of them.

:D

LOL, I thought for sure that meant they were going to get lost on the drive to the pit stop.

Wow, they went from first to last real fast...

For old folks, they actually did pretty good...

Were Fran and Barry on the Early Show? I can't seem to make it to the TV early enough to find out for myself, sorry.

Wow, they went from first to last real fast...

When its down to just this many teams, it isn't far from first to last place. They would have been fine if their cab had been waiting as they requested.

I liked F&B from the beginning. They had their little intracasies that annoyed me, but so does everybody else in the world. But they just seemed to be very sweet caring people. And they treated each other great, which isn't a normal thing in America, lol. I mean they've been around each other for what? 30 years, at least. And they (as far as I remember) didn't argue with each other once. But then you have MoJo who's been together for just 3 years, and the Jo half is already treating the Mo half like crap, lol.

I'm sad to see F&B go though. They were nice people. But Kudos to Fran for doing so many things she was scared of.

I really enjoyed watching the Franberries make it as far as they did. Sure they had their moments (missing the clue box :lol: ) but show me a team that doesn't.

I watched their interview this morning and I have to say one thing, Fran is one sassy grandmother! The little off-the-sholder number she was wearing was awesome! They said they had no ill feelings toward any team of place and had a wonderful time. I'm glad!

I really liked FranBerry and I was a little sad to see them go, but they did extemely well, and at least they got one prize!!

They cracked me up when they got to their room and it was named "The Pleasure Dome"....Then Fran said that this trip had messed with their sex life something bad!...ROFL...

They were so cute. At least they came in first once so they didn't have to walk away empty handed. I'll miss them, I wish it had been MoJo. :angry:

Courtesy of: TV GUIDE, INSIDER

Fran-Barry Squeezed on Amazing Race

by Rochell D. Thomas

060503insider3.jpg

Fran and Barry, The Amazing Race

Fran and Barry didn't need CBS' The Amazing Race (Wednesdays at 8 pm/ET) to add more stamps to their passports. In the 40 years they've been married, the couple