Sign in to follow this  
nebartist

David and Lori

Well they sure surprised me last night. Thier 'love; may get annoying if they last too long

Go David and Lori! I'd much rather have them win it than the Paris Hilton wannabes or the nipple-pierced pretty boys.

I haven't been to this forum in a year or so, but I just had to come now. I missed the first episode of AR...and I talked to an old friend tonight & she was like "Hey did you see who's on this season of Amazing Race" & I said no, & she was like "LORI WILLEMS!!!!!" This is too funny. I went to school w/ Lori from 3rd grade through high school! We were ok friends in grade school but I totally lost touch w/ her after that, even though we went to the same schools. I haven't even given her a second thought in years, so I'm not going to come on here & be like "OMG ITS LORI WE WERE LIKE BEST FRIENDS" because that's far from the truth. It's going to be really neat watching someone I actually KNOW on one of my favorite shows! Anyways, just thought I'd share :).

I think it would make the game more exciting knowing someone on the show,They seem like a fun loving couple who just want to have fun,I keep saying it's a matter of time until I see a friend or family member one one of these reality shows......Good to see you Nakomis Rules!! :)

Jinx

Annoying yet interesting, I think they may surprise us all

I thought they were cute. They seem very well matched and appear to really care for one another. I'm not sure how far they'll go but for now, they're OK in my book.

Id like to see these two go far. Not my faves though

Im upset.

They call themselves nerds yet there hasnt been a single reference to Star Wars/Star Trek/Lord of the Rings/Some trading Card game...or at least something to do with video games. ;)

Overall, I find them to be a bit dull, and honestly, they shouldn't be.

well, they have made some comments. rem,ember there have been 10 or 11 teams running so far, so they noone get toooo much time yet

Next week's clip shows Lori in a panic over a task. I hope its just a tease and they complete it successfully, making their way to the mat at the pitstop. It's nice to watch a fairly ordinary couple.

I admit, I didn't think these two would even make it this far. But I'm glad they've proven me wrong. I do like them, they're (for the most part) entertaining to watch. I'm really glad they decided to ditch Mojo though! Taking the cab ride with them was what did them in the last time. I'm glad they decided to start playing for themselves.

Still not sure how I feel about this team... hmm.

I think I like them, why not?

Whiner nerds... They are not that smart in the real world... Stick to D & D....

Did they get eliminated last night? I didn't see them in the previews.

Sam, you can always check HERE after the show. Morty updates it (EST). I'd not change the title yet. Sorry.

Thanks for that link Jem - that chart's supercool! B)

I got more into ANTM because nobody was changing ranks except when David and Lori got lost driving around and then forgot to tune in to see who made it last to the mat. Great to have a place to get all the info on missed shows :)

This team struck a blow for the nerds of the world, well if not nerds at least the "not pretty people". I didn't love them or dislike them so I won't really miss them. It would have been nice though to see a Pizza Hut manager win a million bucks.

Courtesy of: TV GUIDE, INSIDER

Revenge of the Amazing Race Nerds?

by Rochell D. Thomas

060412insider2.jpg

Dave and Lori, The Amazing Race

She's his "hottie boombody with the naughty pilates" and he's her own personal music man. Meet Lori and Dave, aka the lovable nerds from Kansas who smooched their way around the world