Sign in to follow this  
nebartist

Ray and Yolanda

These two have certainly grown on me, I would love to see them take home the million. I was so happy for them to come in first, but Im with the rest of you, I wish they would have received cars to keep, or something to keep, but hey, at least they will have some nice cars to ride around in and they dont have to share one which is great! They are getting along really well too and I love that, they really are a great couple!

These two have certainly grown on me, I would love to see them take home the million.

I agree Blackcat. They have grown on me too. BJ and Tyler have become predictable these days and I don't find them all that funny any more.

So from now on I am cheering for Ray and Yolanda..

BTW Yolanda has some powerful legs there!

Yay to them for coming in first. It's great to see them coming up from the bottom. I'm surprised they didn't get to keep the cars. I remember Ray and Deanna got cars a couple of seasons ago. I guess a year is better than nothing though right? Go Ray and Yolanda!

I am so happy that thay came in first about time GO RAY & YOLANDA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol::lol:

Guest StarBaby

I am glad they are racing for the money== they are the best team left IMO. I like the hippies, but Ray and Yo are awesome. And it was totally cool that they got the gold gnome.

what do you mean by best? Because i think that would go to eric and Jeremy. Not saying they will win it all but they have never came in last and have come in first more than ray yo...i would be happy with a ray yo win just as long as it aint the Drippies

I'm so torn. I love the hippies but Ray and Yolanda (who have never come in last either) are really showing their strength. And they're genuinely good people. I'll be glad with either team winning. As long as it's not he frat girls. I'm glad they won the cruise.

Im so happy for them getting the gold gnome - they really deserve it!!

I am rooting for them and the Hippies (yeah I still love them) and yes the frat girls are doing very well, but they still suck, because of their attitudes (at least last night they gave BJ some shoes, but that isnt enough for me)

Maybe because some of the other teams made for better editting, but the more I watch these two, the more I like them. And, although I am a T-TAW fan, I would like to see them win.

Guest StarBaby
what do you mean by best? Because i think that would go to eric and Jeremy. Not saying they will win it all but they have never came in last and have come in first more than ray yo...i would be happy with a ray yo win just as long as it aint the Drippies

By "best" --- I don't necessarily mean who has come in first the most or that type of thing. I was referring more to my own standard of likeability, if you will. They have pretty much been nice to everyone, they haven't been irritating, they have only fought each that one time, and they seem to have gotten past that. I guess I base "best" on not only race play, which is important, and I think Ray Yo have done a good job at that, but also on what kind of person they are and how they act toward each other and the other teams, and the countries they visit and the people there.

So, yes, I agree for game play ONLY, E & J are the best left. But I like the whole package of RayYo. The three teams left are the ones that I think deserve to be there and/or that I wanted to be there. Hope that clears it up for you.

It was so frustrating to watch Ray and Yolanda end the race the way they started it, getting lost and wasting time because of bad map reading or not having a map. Arghh! I didn't like the way Ray counted on departure times as being an equalizer, but it seemed to happen 2 or 3 times in the last leg.

Congratulations to them for coming in third, but I'd tell anyone thinking of doing this race to please brush up on your map skills before you go. It makes a huge difference in such a tight race. As Ray said its the difference between $1million and nothing!

Congrats Ray and Yo for coming in third!, I know alot of people (myself included) didnt think they would make it so far, but they did good! Although Mendes you are right anyone going on this race should know how to read maps!

congrats on your engagement Ray and Yolonda

Did I miss something?? When did that happen?

today, he asked her on the early show

oh ok Im at work so I couldnt watch it - well Congrats that is great news!!

It was nicely done. They interviewed the final three 'Racers' and awarded the two $500,000 checks to B.J. and Tyler. Then, one of the anchors turned to Ray for a final word on his view of the contest. Since they had already been interviewed, Yolanda looked puzzled. However, most people knew what was in the air.

Ray said some lovely things about Yolanda and then got down on one knee and asked her to marry him. He fumbled a bit unwrapping a Tiffany-boxed engagement ring but he managed to get it open and put it on her finger. She obviously said yes. Then, the anchors brought out a decorated table with a cake and champagne on it for everyone.

Yolanda could be heard asking the hippies and the frat boys, "Did you guys know about this? Was everyone in on this? Was I the only one that didn't know?" As they went off camera, the group could be heard admitting to Yolanda that they all knew about it. It was actually the final moment on camera for "The Amazing Race" segment on "The Early Show."

Ray said some lovely things about Yolanda and then got down on one knee and asked her to marry him. He fumbled a bit unwrapping a Tiffany-boxed engagement ring but he managed to get it open and put it on her finger. She obviously said yes. Then, the anchors brought out a decorated table with a cake and champagne on it for everyone.

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww how sweet.

That's so cool! They are such a cute couple, and got along rather well for having lived apart their whole relationship. I'm sorry they didn't win, but they put up a hell of a fight and got some nice prizes along the way. Good job!

Hope they don't get lost on the way to the Altar :P

lol, they certainly weren't the navigators :). Amazing that they did make it as far as they did though. Congrats Raylonda, I loved you both :).