nebartist

Ray and Yolanda

:D

i think i like this team hope they do good :D:D

why do yolanda needs to go?i like her

:D

i think i like this team hope they do good :D:D

why do yolanda needs to go?i like her

she needs to go so i can get closer to ray ;)

I actually kind of like them right now. Ray definitely showed HUGE self control when he had to sit there listening to those guys talking about Yolanda like that.

I actually kind of like them right now. Ray definitely showed HUGE self control when he had to sit there listening to those guys talking about Yolanda like that.

i know i like them too hope they go far and yes Ray is a good man and his cute :wub: too love it!!!!!

they are one of my fav

After the first episode, they're definitely one of my favorites teams. They exercised great control when working on the motorbike and I admire that.

i know i like them too hope they go fur and yes Ray is a good man and his cute :wub: too love it!!!!!

they are one of my fav

Definitely. From just the first episode, I'm hoping that they make it quite far. They're my second favorite team at the moment.

so far, they are one of my fav teams. ray & yolanda did really show self-control when those pervs in brazil kept ogling at yolanda's body.

:lol::lol::lol:

I thought we were gonna have an international incident. But she is pretty hot!

i love this team i hope they get past lake so i can see lake get piss off becuse they past them that would be awesome to wach i would be jumping up and down when that happened "O" that day will come :rolleyes::rolleyes:

i hope they do good to night i realy like this team :D:D

I really liked this team and was amazed that he not only kept his cool but did you notice as she told him where to put the parts he did it.. He didnt second guess her once on part placement or give her crap about it... I love a man who can take direction... :wub:

i love this team i hope they get past michael so i can see michael get piss off becuse they past them that would be awesome to wach i would be jumping up and down when that happened "O" that day will come :rolleyes::rolleyes:

whos michael?

whos michael?

i mean to say lake and michelle :angry:

ray and yolanda are my fav team right now GO RAY&YOLANDA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i am glad that my team is still there that was i cloes run Go Ray & Yolanda !!!!!!!!!!!!

Ray and Yolanda remind me so much of Chip and Kim....

Anyone else think so?

They seem to have the same personalities and patience so far...

And the dedication to one another is similar too.

I like them as a team and agree that they have a lot of patience. Maybe we just haven't seen enough of them yet, but I haven't felt that they were that similar to Chip and Kim. Ray seems quieter, doesn't show the same emotion and love for life that Chip showed. Chip and Kim were very committed to each other and their bond really showed. Ray and Yolanda don't seem as connected. Chip and Kim also showed such an appreciation for everything they did and got the opportunity to see.

Yolanda was hillarious tonite "Yo Mama's got a Pattern" :lol:

and i liked how she encouraged BJ (thouh i am not huge fans of the hippies)

I'm liking these to a little less each time, well Ray to be specific. I have to agree with neb that it was nice to see Yolanda supporting BJ.

Congrats Ray and Yolanda for coming into the pit stop first tonight! Just felt sorry that no one has added much discussion to this thread so I thought I'd bump it back up to the top. Does anyone know if both Ray AND Yolanda get a years lease on a car or do they have to share one? I was hoping they would get the keys to owning the car instead of leasing but I guess that would be too large of a prize for a pit stop. Nice to see them making up again after the tensions between them the past few weeks. Congrats!

they each get a free lease for a year...

I don't mind YolRay.... It's funny when she harps on him and he just brushes it off... They seem to be getting along better and having more fun this leg...

they each get a free lease for a year...

I don't mind YolRay.... It's funny when she harps on him and he just brushes it off... They seem to be getting along better and having more fun this leg...

First, thanks for clarifying the lease thing. I still wish they had been given the car to own instead of lease. Second, I so agree King! I thought they worked very well in tonight's episode. They were adorable from start to finish. Great job!

I love these two, start of the race they were my third favorite. Now they're my number one favorite. I'm sooo glad Raylonda got to the pitstop first :). They deserved it! I agree though, they seem to be getting along MUCH better now, which is nice to see, they make a great couple :).

I wish they had just given them the cars as well.