Sign in to follow this  
nebartist

BJ and Tyler

Adding the commentary was a hoot too...

IS it just me or are the hippies starting to show a little dislike for the frat-attack?

I don't know if its dislike or if we are just starting to see the rivalry really come out. It's getting closer now so all the happy go lucky kissy face is going to go out the window. Just like when the frat boys told them they could follow them then as soon as frattys got in the car one of them said leave them! Race is on.

How much do I love the hippies? I've adored their attitude since the beginning . . . well, almost. I was afraid they would be so over the top that they would wear on my last nerve but it's just the other way around for me. They have exhibited such joy and verve at each detour and pit stop. They prove themselves to be top competitors as well as stopping to smell the roses along the way.

Tonight really sealed the deal for me when they were almost two hours behind and lost in the Ancient Hellenic countryside. Did they get hostile? No. Did they turn on one another? No. Instead, they put on a Kermit the Frog hat, regrouped and accomplished their goal despite an additional penalty. Good job, guys! Peace out!

Wow, tonight was a pretty exciting episode with Ray and Yolanda moving from the bottom up to 2nd place and the hippies moving from 2nd down to the bottom. Yeah their attitude was awesome considering this was the first time anything's ever gone wrong for them. Go hippies! :D

Whew, that was a CLOSE one...I thought BJ and Tyler were doomed! They are definitely the most fun team to watch with such optimistic personalities...I love them :)

It looks like they flounder again next week. Could it be that their happy go lucky , carefree attitude goes out the window when they aren't on top?

Wouldn't they have made it anyways, even IF Lake and Michelle were at the mat? Because weren't they on the train as well??

There were three couples on the train, I don't remember who the three were. Since only 2 got time penalties, I guess it had to have been Lake and Michelle.

Wouldn't they have made it anyways, even IF Lake and Michelle were at the mat? Because weren't they on the train as well??

Oh, your right Moksha!

Did anyone else notice the T-shirts they had on last night during one of their interviews?

oen was green, one was pink

sitting side by side they said:

Bowling Moms

have they been doing that with other teams from previous seasons and I just missed it?

Some one else mentioned the T-shirts too juvy and I hadn't seen it. Last night I saw it, I think that the bowling mom's were their favorite team and its a shout out to them. lol

I don't know if they have done it with other teams....hmmm interesting

(Now how many of you are rewinding through the season to check their shirts??!! lol)

Guest blahsno1fan

they are still my favorites. Here is a picture of them on the link.

http://blog.flyairdave.com/?cat=5

I wish people would stop calling the "the hippies" I think that they are some cool cats.

They don't seem to mind the hippies tag they've been given. Seems all the teams now name themselves/each other.

What I'm curious to see is if theycan dig themselves out of this hole they're in or if the clips prevail and they are overcome tonight and take the long road home.

I'm so glad they're still in it and can't wait to see them in action next week! What a breath of fresh air they are with such positive, encouraging attitudes. They really seem to have a respect and friendship with Fran and Barry- I love it!

This was an emotional episode for me. I was laughing my butt off when they were on the bus impersonating their fallen commrades. But then I felt so bad for BJ when he couldn't find the food in the mounds. Thank goodness they're still in it! This show wouldn't be the same without them.

I hope they win this thing. How much nicer and funnier can they be? I admire their wit, tenacity, and zest for life. Go BJ and Tyler........

I agree with all of you, these guys rock, I was so worried last night, but then I thought it may be a non-elimination. Thank god it was, the show would not be the same without them!

BJ & Tyler, on the bus, all alone........doing impressions of the eliminated teams. Absofrigginlutely hilarious!

lol, that was great! I want a clip of that, so I've decided I'm going to download the entire episode just to cut that part out. Definitely my favorite part of last night aside from them being at the non-elim round.

Lakes one was the best, when I wasn't looking at the screen that moment, for a second I actually thought it was Lake, had to do a double take.

i FFed through the pain of him diggin through the mines.

and the part onthe bus when he was doing the lake impersionation was the funniest thing all night. .. too good

I'm think I'm alone in this opinion, but I'm soooo happy Team Ta-Taw is still in it!! :D

I didn't know one of their many languages was Lake-Speak. How funny.

Is it me or is BJ starting to show signs of wear? Maybe Tyler is just louder, but it seems that BJ is cracking a little. I hope I'm wrong. I thought it good to hear the sincerity in Tyler (and Yo's) voice when talking about how tired BJ was while digging. My heart went out to him when they showed him falling on the sand pile.

As an optimistic cynic, I really hope Ta-Taw will show the world that karma really does exist. They have been so nice to everyone (not just other racers) and have shown nothing but awe and appreciation for other countries and cultures. If karma does exist, these two will be back in the lead soon. My husband says as hippies, they should be fine with nothing but the clothes on their backs, but I hope they get a little karma boost soon. If not to get them the million dollars, just to return the smile on BJ's face.

I'm think I'm alone in this opinion, but I'm soooo happy Team Ta-Taw is still in it!! :D

I didn't know one of their many languages was Lake-Speak. How funny.

Is it me or is BJ starting to show signs of wear? Maybe Tyler is just louder, but it seems that BJ is cracking a little. I hope I'm wrong. I thought it good to hear the sincerity in Tyler (and Yo's) voice when talking about how tired BJ was while digging. My heart went out to him when they showed him falling on the sand pile.

As an optimistic cynic, I really hope Ta-Taw will show the world that karma really does exist. They have been so nice to everyone (not just other racers) and have shown nothing but awe and appreciation for other countries and cultures. If karma does exist, these two will be back in the lead soon. My husband says as hippies, they should be fine with nothing but the clothes on their backs, but I hope they get a little karma boost soon. If not to get them the million dollars, just to return the smile on BJ's face.

I agree. It's so amazing when you find a team, that is so willing to help others and stay friendly with others, even after they turn their backs on them. None of them would even tell them what time the plane took off, which I thought was rude. Playing for yourself or not, they would have had to wait to get tickets anyways, the least they could have done was told them when the plane arrived - after all, they've done it many times.

But it was nice to see them turn around, and be so supportive and naturally caring of Fran and Barry, and the other teams as well. It seems like their likeness of the frat boys are running a bit slim though, but other than that.. it's really refreshing to see a team appreciate other cultures outside of what's known in their area.

I'm still trying to find out if there's a single language these two don't know, because Arabic got added to it the yesterday. I'm wondering if maybe they have a cheat book of the key phrases in every language, and we'll find out they only speak a select few fluently come the next country, lol.