Sign in to follow this  
nebartist

BJ and Tyler

either past or present.

These Guys are great!

I was floored when they went for the waterfall option. I was so afraid they wouldn't have the upper body strength, but I guess these guys have brains AND brawn. :wub:

I've been rooting for them from the start, my daughter went to school with BJ. I love the way they get along with each other. Hope they go all the way!!! :P

PS Francis, I was more surprised to see the old couple go for that challenge....LOL

These dudes are perma-fried... and hilarious...

they ran backwards. I usually despise all guy teams cause they always do good and win. This year, i love the guy teams!

and what about at the Pit Stop . . . . . 'SANTA!!!!!!!'

i think it was for a prize, there had to be something on the bottom of it, or whoever made it back with the knome first won the vacation

Thank you... thank you... thank you, to whoever made the decision to cast these guys. Probably about my favorite team EVER!!! :)

Is there a language these two DON'T know? I really applaud them for their intelligence. I can't remember the last time I've been so amazed with a group, intelligence wise.

These two are STILL my favorites. Never ceasing to make me laugh. They'd be a hoot to hang out with in real life. I'm hoping for these guys to win :).

Is there a language these two DON'T know? I really applaud them for their intelligence. I can't remember the last time I've been so amazed with a group, intelligence wise.

These two are STILL my favorites. Never ceasing to make me laugh. They'd be a hoot to hang out with in real life. I'm hoping for these guys to win :).

I loved Phils look when they showed them running the to pitstop backwards. I love the fact that they get along, have a good attitude, and are intelligent enough to know other cultures and languages. I love this team!

Though my favorite part of this week's episode was taking the drunk guy home. :lol:

Though my favorite part of this week's episode was taking the drunk guy home. :lol:

Yeah, lol. It's pretty sad when you can pick up a drunk guy, take him home and STILL make it in first and second place or third. Top 4, anyways, lol.

Yeah, lol. It's pretty sad when you can pick up a drunk guy, take him home and STILL make it in first and second place or third. Top 4, anyways, lol.

I bet he did save them time getting lost!

I really really just enjoy this team so much. I admire them each week more and more with their intelligence and how either could do the task and they'd do fine.

Hippies for the win!

Havent all the pitstops, its been them or eric & jeremy taking first .. .. .. has anyone esle got first place besides these two teams yet?

I don't think anyone else has yet, I love the Hippies doing great, although to be honest I would love to see the frat boys go down, lol!

I agree - Hippies for the win!!!!

Didn't Lake and Michelle come in first? The recap made it look like they did.

GOGO Hippies!!!

I loved these guys since the first episode. They're just so goofy and having so much fun.

SO glad they came in first the other night... and their forced enthusiasm at winning the computer and accessories heh...

These guys are so great

i just checked. Each of them has been first twice.

I would burn one down with the hippies....

So far these guys have THE best attitudes of all the other racers.

They have fun...crack jokes...take the time to breath and enjoy the scenery

and are nice to the locals. This mix will keep them on the show for the

duration. I just love them. It is refreshing to finally have contestants that can

communicate with several nations. They are obviously very well traveled!

BJ has a video out about walking across Japan. I have lost the link or I

would have posted it...don't have time to google it.

I partied in Amsterdam with them once! They are soooo much fun!

I would like to be the middle in a sandwich made with them. :mellow:

So far these guys have THE best attitudes of all the other racers.

They have fun...crack jokes...take the time to breath and enjoy the scenery

and are nice to the locals. This mix will keep them on the show for the

duration. I just love them.

I loved it when the stopped to coo and pet the doggie and she was writhing with joy over the attention - cute cute cute!

the fake sign in sheet was great. .. to bad we oly got to see one team confused by it