Sign in to follow this  
nebartist

Lake & Michelle

TVGuide.com: You seem surprised that Barry and Fran outlasted you.

Lake: They shouldn't have. They got lucky, I guess. We felt like we were one of the better teams. When you see someone finishing first or second all the time, you may think, "We're better than them, but we're really not." Between us and MoJo, we thought we were one of the three best teams. If we could beat out MoJo in the final three, we'd be happy. Then if we got lucky, like the Frat Boys did every other leg, maybe we could win.

Lake you are not only an ass but you are also delusional, they beat you because they are better, sure they may be older, but they are a real team and they play as such. Its too bad Lake blames stress on his behaviour, the fact is hes a jerk, unfortunatley seeing himself like that didnt teach him anything, and also buying your wife presents does not show love, sure its nice to get presents but I'm sure Michelle would love to be treated nice and fairly instead!!

Yeah, and they came in first this leg

Buying her gifts gives him power. He can use it as leverage. See what I do for you dagumit, B***H.

Thats what I mean, hes not showing love, its more like ownership lol!

what patch is he talking about! thanks in advance

I guess once Lake starts acting like that towards other people is when he'll cross that 'Weaver' line. I still dont like him, i thought this team would bea alot different (from their pics and bio), but i guess that you cant judge a book by its cover.

Whats up with the patches?? Nicotine??

I think those patches are motion sickness patches, I have to use them every time I fly anywhere. They are called Transaderm-V and they are amazing when it comes to stopping motion sickness, but you can only wear one patch for 3 days then put a new one on for 3 days and then you need to take a break from them, so I am curious after a few more days, if they will start getting sick on planes or buses?

Courtesy of: TV GUIDE, INSIDER

Are Race's Castoffs Fighting Mad?

by Rochell D. Thomas

TVGuide.com: Did the patches you wore on your necks have anything to do with it?

Lake: The patches actually have a side effect of dry mouth. I get dizzy really easily and we didn't know if we'd be upside down on something, so we put those patches on so we wouldn't go out on the first few legs. They last about 24 hours.

Sound like motion sickness patches.

Sound like motion sickness patches.

That was my guess early on, since I have to use them when I travel, they looked exactly like mine.

Motion or nicotine, I just wanted Michelle to slap one on his mouth.

Motion or nicotine, I just wanted Michelle to slap one on his mouth.

That would have been nice :D