Sign in to follow this  
nebartist

Lake & Michelle

whats with lake and talkin about "the black team"...i dont know what you guys think but i think thats kinda mean...learn their names

Wow.

I Do Not Like Lake At All

oh no.. this team might wind up like jonathan and victoria. but then again, that's entertainment, but i'll prolly personally won't like this team. we'll see.

The difference between Jonathan and Victoria and Lake and Michelle is that Victoria gave abuse back. Michelle doesn't. And probably should. After one show, I already want to whale on this dork.

after a while, i really liked watching jonathan and victoria!!! lol

whats with lake and talkin about "the black team"...i dont know what you guys think but i think thats kinda mean...learn their names

:angry::angry::angry::angry:

right...... i don't like him at all hope they get the boot sorry michelle as a black person i would not like them so they are not my fav right now :angry:

Lake go home <_<

i know, i mean, the have names. and if he didnt know their names he didnt have to say that the "black girl" is beating you" (running to get airplane tickets) he could've just said that "woman".

I personally didn't see his comment as a racist one, but I do agree he could have worded it another way. I can't stand this team though.

Can't stand this guy. Did I hear wrong, or did he say at the beginning when he insisted they call ahead for plane reservations, and then later Michelle read the whole clue, and found out they couldn't do that, that it was PARTIALLY his fault? Hmm -- I'm thinking he could have taken all the credit for that one!

He is just an over-dramatic, high strung, self-important jerk!

Can't stand this guy. Did I hear wrong, or did he say at the beginning when he insisted they call ahead for plane reservations, and then later Michelle read the whole clue, and found out they couldn't do that, that it was PARTIALLY his fault? Hmm -- I'm thinking he could have taken all the credit for that one!

He is just an over-dramatic, high strung, self-important jerk!

Yes you heard right - he said I guess it is partially my fault, he was already bugging me before that but after that comment - well he is just a plain old jerk now. I hope they go soon, I dont know how women put up with guys like that he is just so arrogant (and everything you said above), if I was there I would have smacked him a few times by now!!

He's an ass. I also liked how he said he'd help the older couple as soon as he finished. He told them he'd show them everything then he just quickly yelled out a couple things and took off. I can understand he's in a race and he doesn't have to help but why tell them he would? Michelle didn't want him to and he said that they could help them out down the road, well really..was his help worth anything? I say NO! Jackass.

He's an ass. I also liked how he said he'd help the older couple as soon as he finished. He told them he'd show them everything then he just quickly yelled out a couple things and took off. I can understand he's in a race and he doesn't have to help but why tell them he would? Michelle didn't want him to and he said that they could help them out down the road, well really..was his help worth anything? I say NO! Jackass.

I So AGREE!!!!!!!!!

Ugh, wrong again. Thought i'd like this team.. but nope!

Between these people and the glamazons I might just go nuts...

although my hate for them isn't comparable to the weavers.. yet

I guess once Lake starts acting like that towards other people is when he'll cross that 'Weaver' line. I still dont like him, i thought this team would bea alot different (from their pics and bio), but i guess that you cant judge a book by its cover.

Whats up with the patches?? Nicotine??

I guess once Lake starts acting like that towards other people is when he'll cross that 'Weaver' line. I still dont like him, i thought this team would bea alot different (from their pics and bio), but i guess that you cant judge a book by its cover.

Whats up with the patches?? Nicotine??

I think those patches are motion sickness patches, I have to use them every time I fly anywhere. They are called Transaderm-V and they are amazing when it comes to stopping motion sickness, but you can only wear one patch for 3 days then put a new one on for 3 days and then you need to take a break from them, so I am curious after a few more days, if they will start getting sick on planes or buses?

yeah, maybe they should have just dealt with it instead of putting a chemical dependancy in their body they eventually, they will go through withdraw from.

yeah, maybe they should have just dealt with it instead of putting a chemical dependancy in their body they eventually, they will go through withdraw from.

I dont know if you will go through withdrawls from only 6 days, but it does kinda screw you up, since I have used them, I know that they can make you groggy, and kinda out of it, they even say mild psychosis (sp?) you can even get hallucinations!! :blink: Luckily for me I have never hallucinated while on it, however I just went to the Dominican last month and the trip home was quite interesting I was very giddy and out of it, so it was pretty funny.

The fact is anyone with bad motion sickness should not do TAR. I know I would love to, but I could not handle it, every flight and long bus trip would make me sick. So it will be interesting if that is what the patches are (they do look identical to the ones I use) to see what happends to them when they take them off.

i still don't like this team they need to go home sorry michelle :angry: :angry:

ok. I just saw the March 14th show and Lake has seriously gotta go. His verbal abuse is one thing, but this guy is just so manic and hyper that it's exhausting watching him. What a piece of work.