Sign in to follow this  
nebartist

Eric & Jeremy

Ok, so I've never really liked these pompous jerks and I'm still not a fan, but i have to give them kudos for giving the hippies some shoes. For once they showed that they have a decent side. That was really cool.

they played it off to MoJo though . . . acted like they didnt

not they told them they did give them sandles. mo asked why they ddi that for. eric said it didnt really matter because someone else also gave them shoes

Im sorry to bring this back to the top again, but I do find it funny that no one has commented on these two, I guess everyone saw that they were sore losers, lol. Their expressions on the mat were priceless, and I am extra happy they didn

I totally agree. This is the reason I didn't want them to win, from day 1. They said right off the bat that they wanted to win, so they didn't have to work. How stupid are they? A millions bucks doesn't make you independantly wealthy anymore. Especially when you obviously don't have a lot of investment savvy, like these two apparantly do not. Also, there are 2 of them. I would assume at some point, these boys might want to move on in their lives, without the other one.

But, then again, I have always thought they were as gay as a three dollar bill, so maybe they do plan on spending their lives together as a couple. :rolleyes:

But yeah -- they would have thought they had all the money in the world, and it would have been gone in no time. And they wouldn't have had a thing of value to show for it. They would have blown it on toys. Cars, electronics, trips..... Nothing solid, that would appreciate in value.

So glad they didn't win!!!

Im sorry to bring this back to the top again, but I do find it funny that no one has commented on these two, I guess everyone saw that they were sore losers, lol. Their expressions on the mat were priceless, and I am extra happy they didn

I seriously think the Frat haters took them too seriously way more seriously than they took themselves

I seriously think we took them at face value.

Sore losers? They were sad what did you want them to do Jump up and down and Yell TTOW??

And it depends on how much you want out of life. I am sure they could never quit working forever but they could sit pretty for a while or invest

I seriously think the Frat haters took them too seriously way more seriously than they took themselves

Yes sore losers, even Ray and Yo had smiles on their faces they were proud to come in 3rd, as well the frat boys should be proud that they got second, but no they pout and cant even hug the hippies, yes those are sore losers.

The frat boys pouted everytime they didn't come in first. I'm so glad they didn't win. I think it's hilarious they lost because it came down to brains.