Sign in to follow this  
nebartist

Eric & Jeremy

mexican beer... I prefer Sol though...

I had Sol in Belize, absolutely fell in love with it. We've searched high and low but have never found it, not even on internet beer sites. I was beginning to think it never existed and was only a figment of my imagination on a very hot tropical day.

I had Sol in Belize, absolutely fell in love with it. We've searched high and low but have never found it, not even on internet beer sites. I was beginning to think it never existed and was only a figment of my imagination on a very hot tropical day.

They sell it in some of the beer stores here in Edmonton...

Hey Neb, are those pictures from a post-after-party?

Although I'm not blinded by the possibility of all four being gay (and by gay, I mean happy ;)), the guy in the background kind of looks like Joseph.

If it is a picture from an after party going wrong...I wonder who won?

im sure it was during a pit stop

im sure it was during a pit stop

I am not quite sure where they are from but I would guess post production. There are several pics at sucks. With all the people around and by the looks at how drunk everyone is I doubt it is a pit stop

Courtesy of: REALITYBLURRED

Photos of Jeremy, Eric, BJ, and Tyler frolicking half-naked hit the web;

Eric tells haters to

Okay, I didn't end up watching the show because it looked like these guys and the hippies were teaming up as some sort of supergroup as if they haven't been dominating the race enough - it's no fun if the other teams don't even have a shot at breaking into the top 1 or 2 spot. Boo! Monica's a little boring, but she seems to have the best chance out of the rest of the pack to possibly come in first, so go Monica!

PS Still love the hippies though :D

every leg of the race these two teams have been one and 2. im rooting for them, even though i usually root against the white guy teams, cause they always do so well.

I haven't liked this team since day 1 so I regret even bringing their thread back to the top. BUT, it sure did my heart good to watch them mess up with directions last night. They are so cocky and so sure of their own abilities, did them good to see what it felt like to flounder. Even Phil seemed to relish in it a bit.

I haven't liked this team since day 1 so I regret even bringing their thread back to the top. BUT, it sure did my heart good to watch them mess up with directions last night. They are so cocky and so sure of their own abilities, did them good to see what it felt like to flounder. Even Phil seemed to relish in it a bit.

I agree with you, I cannot stand these two, and I will be very upset if they last the whole race (I know they probably will) I just hope they have a major screw up and then get eliminated, of course with my luck if they come in last it will be another non-elim. night.

of course with my luck if they come in last it will be another non-elim. night.

Haven't both non-elim rounds been used? Or has only one been used?! I can never keep track of non-elim rounds, lol.

I have a feeling they are going to yield either Hippies or Franberries...

If that happens, no amount of chapstick will save them from being dead to me.

They have far over-stayed their notice...

I dont really see them as cocky at all...more like the are making a joke out of being cocky

I agree that this might be what they are trying to do, or what they will say they were trying to do, but it sure doesn't come off that way.

I think I am disappointed in them because they had potential to really be a funny and enjoyable team to watch. But they took the 'frat boy' thing too far. And, I was really getting sick of their luck. I know they did well, because they are good, but they seemed to have more than their share of lucky breaks too.

They are really the only team that I genuinely don't like. I'm ok with all the others. The Hippies and Franberry are my favorites.

Good Racers

I agree that they are good racers probably the best ones this season but I would still rather see BJ and Tyler win but I think E& J are going to probably win. They seem to make few mistakes.

Phil was correct when he said they make the race look easy

Guest StarBaby

I like the way karma jumped up and bit them in the butt when they cancelled the cabs -- and they ended up being the last one to get a cab! They are sleazy, IMO, the way they constantly hit on women. I will admit, they are good racers, because they have managed to stay near the top the entire race. But, I hope they DO NOT win!

I think on the next leg you will see Jeremy club Eric in the nose and give him a bloody nose. That is a terrable thing to do to your best bud so I dont like them anymore.

However they appear to be the strongest team and I think they will win even though I dont like them.

They are too athletic, too determined, and smarter then they look.