Sign in to follow this  
nebartist

Eric & Jeremy

a lot of people in internet land are thinkin this

Blackcat-- I love your avatar! My kitty has been asleep for 6 solid hours on my bed . :lol: No telling when she might wake up, and roll over or something. Yeah -- we better beware!!!

I have said this before, but I wondered about them as soon as I saw their underwear pictures. I mean -- they look good-- they also look like casual snapshots-- and straight guys just don't do that, do they?

Thanx Ivy, yeah my 2 cats are crazy so the avatar speaks the truth! lol. 6 hours eh?! oh the life of a cat! Think my boss would mind if I curl into a ball under my desk for a cat nap? lol c010.gif

I don't know any straight guys that take pictures together in their undies, I really do think they are hiding something, maybe they are bi (greedy :D ) and they like to share eachother with women lol (as long as the women dont get to close) e035.gif

Maybe Jeremy is the Gay one and hasnt confessed his love to Eric. Can he touch his ass one more time??? lol

These guys are just plain tiresome. Hitting on the local girls while trying to complete their roadblock.

OK OK, we get it boys, you're studs. Yeah right.

These two are literally driving me crazy! From the first episode, I had them pegged at being gay. Just because they try so hard to let everybody know they like girls. Combine that with the little sentences/actions they do/say to each other, and it just all adds up. They're just annoying in general. Even Phil had that look of disbelief that they were straight, lol.

So if a man says he loves women he is gay? Good to know :D

When it's the only thing that comes out of their mouth, I'm more inclined to believe they're gay, yes.

Well, either incapable of having a proper thought process, or gay. The smacking each others asses, and the little comments they make to each other, really leads me towards gay, more so than stupid though.

I'm getting tired of these guys. I want to see them run into a bit of bad luck, and see how they react.

As for the 'gay' aspect, they could be. Or they could be 2 friends who are so worried that people might think they are gay, they are taking every opportunity to 'prove' they aren't. I can just see them talking "Dude, people will probably think we're gay if we do TAR together. We better talk about how much we like girls, and boobies, and getting in their pants as much as we can, so no one think's were GAY!!"

If this be true, their little plan backfired!

Or else they are gay, and don't want anyone to know!

Or, they are perpetual frat boys... ugh .. jerks.....

Eh -- whatever. Everything seems too easy for them. I don't like it when one team dominates. Or maybe because I'm such a fan of the hippies, that I don't like anyone who beats them!!!

im stickin with jeremy is the gay one in love with Eric .. .. lol

I haven't even found them interesting enough to try to learn which one is which. When they're on the screen is when I generally go for a coffee refill or walk the dog.

Gay g g Gay Gay g Gay Gay Gay

What was with fixing the hair? And the comments while putting the statue together? I'm sure they would describe themselves as Metro-Sexual, but they're just coming off as gay.

And they really need to stop using other teams, that just makes them look lazy.

Offering to take his shirt off to model for the puzzle and fondly remarking

how "ripped" the statue was!

Yeah Right!

I have to agree with Mikede

I don't get it so what if any of them are gay or not what does that have to do with the game?

Absolutely nothing but who are you asking? Perhaps you should ask yourslelf

Whatever their ACT is it is boring. They are either gay trying to prove they are not, or they are pigs trying to prove they are human.

So what if they are gay trying to prove they are not? What does that have to do with the game? :rolleyes:

Whatever their ACT is it is boring. They are either gay trying to prove they are not, or they are pigs trying to prove they are human. JMO I really thought Phil's question to them was appropriate, "Do you guys always talk about women that way?" HINT HINT Get over yourselves guys no one wants to hear how you want to get into their pants. GROSS

Okay here is the whole quote, doesnt really change the fact that you are speculating about Someone's sexuality you say

They are either gay trying to prove they are not,
Like you said what does it matter?

Oh that is right because I posted the pictures huh? Or maybe you are saying it doesnt matter if the hippies are gay, but it is okay for you to say the above quote about the frat boys, because you don't like them.

STOP THE INSANITY

It doesn't matter who posted it, who said it, whether anyone is or isn't anything. This is just going in circles. Eric & Jeremy are a big bore.

As for the hippies or the frat boys what they do on their own time is their business and nothing to do with the show. I also don't think you should have posted any of these pics there was no value added to them. JMO

That needed to be said, thanks Suds.

No Neb it has to do with the way the Frat boys go on about their own sexuality and them trying to constantly prove that they are macho. Again you took a quote out of context I said:

They are either gay trying to prove they are not, or they are pigs trying to prove they are human.

Their behaviour is not acceptable by any standards and the proof of that is that Phil keeps questioning them about it. I don't give a rats A about who is gay or is not but don't act like pigs on national television.

As for the hippies or the frat boys what they do on their own time is their business and nothing to do with the show. I also don't think you should have posted any of these pics there was no value added to them. JMO

:rolleyes::lol:

I don't think the frat boys or the hippies are gay... But the pics coulda used some chicks in it... The beer looks ok... Tecate is a good mexican beer... I prefer Sol though...

I would be ok with either team winning... and yielding Lake and the fish thief...

I don't think the frat boys or the hippies are gay... But the pics coulda used some chicks in it... The beer looks ok... Tecate is a good mexican beer... I prefer Sol though...

I would be ok with either team winning... and yielding Lake and the fish thief...

I dont think they are gay either jsut thought the pics were funny :lol: and if you follow that link there are some more pics in the Eric and Jeremy thread with girls

This is kind of off-topic, but who decorated that apartment the hippies are in? Tacky!

Yeah, needs a palm tree and a set of these....

1264.jpg