you they wanna do it again when they say that ...haha

Now eric looks better than Jeremy in this pic I hope they aint jerks

260554840_l.jpg

oh wait Jeremy is pulling ahead

106071816_m.jpg

106078884_l.jpg

they are cute :wub: but they biography do say that thay are cocky

OMG!!! The Laugh gets me!!!

You know, Eric & Jeremy n BJ and Tyler are the same people, just different versions ... lol

Ya know, I didn't really wonder about these guys being gay, until I saw the underwear pictures. Umm -- is that a common practice for young guys now?

I didn't think I was going to like these guys. I figured them typical a-holes that know they're cute and try to use it, but I found myself enjoying them. They were really nice to everyone they came in contact w/ like cab drivers and Martinez the helicopter pilot. I remember his name because they must have said it 100 times. They were funny and seemed like nice guys.

I didn't think I was going to like these guys. I figured them typical a-holes that know they're cute and try to use it, but I found myself enjoying them. They were really nice to everyone they came in contact w/ like cab drivers and Martinez the helicopter pilot. I remember his name because they must have said it 100 times. They were funny and seemed like nice guys.

yeah same here i wanted to like them (especially Jeremy :wub: ) glad they seemed cool

Umm -- is that a common practice for young guys now?

if not it needs to be

I can't tell if I like them yet, but they are no Rob & Brennan.

JMO I thought they were nice to all the locals however I dont care for the way all they ever talked about is sex with Danielle and Dani.I think its disrespectful. JMO

i don't care for all the vulgar sex talk. Hmm -- maybe trying a little too hard to prove to everyone how much they like girls? :o;):lol:

I really do like them, when they aren't talking that way. Although last night we didn't see much else! I enjoyed them the first night more.

The Editing has a lot to do with this. But still yeah, they seem to be talking about it a bit much

Anyone catch jeremy give eric and nice pat on the ass? lol

i don't care for all the vulgar sex talk. Hmm -- maybe trying a little too hard to prove to everyone how much they like girls? :o;):lol:

I really do like them, when they aren't talking that way. Although last night we didn't see much else! I enjoyed them the first night more.

You know you may be right!!!!!!!!!!!lol

it does seem like they are really trying to prove they like girls . . . . . .

young mens doth prostest too much methinks

i dont think one could handle the other getting a girlfriend. They need each other. Im sure they already know that

I'm glad Phil called them on that behavior early in the game, maybe they'll tone it down a bit. One of the nicest things about the Amazing Race is that it hasn't been about getting in someones pants, as the boys so graciously phrased it.

I like them okay, but they seem to be male versions of Dani & Danielle , getting by on their looks. Although they do push harder, I'm kind of getting tired of the "let's follow them and make them do all of the work". :angry:

I did like the comment about hooking up with the hippies if the girls got eliminated. And was it me of did Joe look like he was going to pop one of them in the face when they said something about Mo? Drama??

young men doth prostest too much methinks

i dont think one could handle the other getting a girlfriend. They need each other. Im sure they already know that

HAHA.....Well said Mikede....

Last night I was inclined to think that too, I agree entirely.

:lol: I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks this! :D

I must have missed it -- what did Phil say to them about their behavior?

HAHA.....Well said Mikede....

Last night I was inclined to think that too, I agree entirely.

i think they are in Man Love with each other .. .. lol

:lol: I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks this! :D

I must have missed it -- what did Phil say to them about their behavior?

phil basically said to them that they are thinking a lot about the oppisite sex in this race

young mens doth prostest too much methinks

My friend and I watch the show together and its funny, she missed most of the first episode so last night was her first real episode to watch and after seeing the boys for a couple minutes she said yeah the blond is definitely gay lol. And it seems more people are thinking it too.

I totally agree about the protesting too much! Most of the time when people are ALL talk about something there is usually no action lol

Blackcat-- I love your avatar! My kitty has been asleep for 6 solid hours on my bed . :lol: No telling when she might wake up, and roll over or something. Yeah -- we better beware!!!

I have said this before, but I wondered about them as soon as I saw their underwear pictures. I mean -- they look good-- they also look like casual snapshots-- and straight guys just don't do that, do they?