Sign in to follow this  
mikede

Shane Powers

He isn't the first one to do that. Someone...I can't remember who...did the same thing last year.

Guest StarBaby

I am not convinced that he really did -- I think he was just doing that to send a message -- "you both suck". Think about it -- it's the ultimate way to disrespect them both by saying the best thing I can think of to base my vote on is picking a number.

And the number could be between one and a million....still greater disdain shown!

I really liked Shane's "neither of you deserve to win" speech and giving Terry props. However, in Shane's opinion, who should Terry be sitting with in the Final 2? Shane, perhaps? The ego on Shane has always been awesome...at least for the tv audience.

I still don't know why Cirie and Aras decided to keep Danielle and not Shane. They already knew he was starting to sway to Terry, and would hold a grudge (as he did). But really, do you think Shane would have done well in the fire making tie-breaker? Or could balance on ANYTHING?

I think Cirie voted for Shane because he was saying no one could beat her in final two. He said it at tribal council the night he was voted off and maybe had said it around camp. Maybe he meant it as a compliment but it would certainly be an argument he could use if he was in the final four for why they should get rid of Cirie.

I really liked Shane's "neither of you deserve to win" speech...

I liked it too, but he ruined it for me with the "pick a number" part...ugh!. In every Survivor finale There always seems to be someone coming up with some stupid "chance" question like that, right after they have said they won't vote for whoever...what's their point?... *sigh*...tiresome.

I also loved it when Aras asked Shane to vote for him because he was "homeless and freeloading off his dad"...I thought that was a clever comeback, and a very funny one too :D

That was funny too! Especially cuz shane didn't get it. He stayed all solemn about it while verybody else chuckled...very funny :lol:

Oh, i get it now.

lol

I think they both were deservng anyway

Shane's speech, and alleged question were a big disappointment. His clothing choices, however, were not! :lol:

I expected a lot more drama from this guy. Pick a number? Are you kidding me? He might as well just gone alphabetical. Loser!!!

Shane needs to learn how to keep his mouth closed both when eating and not you can see food coming out of his mouth just disgusting