Sign in to follow this  
mikede

Shane Powers

It seems to me that everytime Shane totally blows up, Casaya wins immunity. Maybe it's just editing. :blink:

i have to admit his insanity is quite entertaining even though theres nothing endeering about him. Even when he gets sentimental around his son i still dont beleive him based on how he is around people. Him and Danielle are always going at it which isnt much of a shocker considering her take no crap attitude. I love the fact that shes always telling him when to shove it. And it was so satisfying when courtney called him out on her attitude

I hope they do one o' those family deals visiting the isle.Tha' way we can see WHO or WHA' would DO tha' freak & create a child! :wacko:

There will be a family reward visit... Shane isn't married so the lady that made his child with him (Boston I think is his name) won't appear even if Shane make's it that far...

I understand, but they always have the loved one visits... it's like the merge... you know it's coming, you just don't know when... I don't really consider that a spoiler... :)

I understand, but they always have the loved one visits... it's like the merge... you know it's coming, you just don't know when... I don't really consider that a spoiler... :)

true

Anyone else grasp the fact that during Bruce's medical emergency Shane walked around naked.... That is just weird.

Anyone else grasp the fact that during Bruce's medical emergency Shane walked around naked.... That is just weird.

:lol: That was hillarious And were him and Courtney off in the woods together? :unsure:

The editing was pretty bad though, because just before the med guy asked him to help. they showed him sitting by the fire with pants on.

:lol: That was hillarious And were him and Courtney off in the woods together? :unsure:

The editing was pretty bad though, because just before the med guy asked him to help. they showed him sitting by the fire with pants on.

I may be wrong here but wasnt it right when they went to pick up the stretcher that Shane said sorry but I cant sleep in wet pants so I am taking them off? I may be wrong but I think this is what I remember.

He said Sorry I'm naked, I'm sorry but I can't sleep in wet pants so I took them off... What I took it to mean was that when the medics got there he was getting ready for bed so took off his pants...

He said Sorry I'm naked, I'm sorry but I can't sleep in wet pants so I took them off... What I took it to mean was that when the medics got there he was getting ready for bed so took off his pants...

Yes...That is what he said but I just think it wouldn't have taken but a second for him to put his wet pants back on since the camera crew was there filming Bruce being evacuated from the island. Didn't he realize that he would be on TV in all his glory?? He could have taken his wet pants back off when the medics were gone! Tacky!!

I understood him to mean that he did not want to get his pants wet by going into the water while carrying the stretcher, so he took them off so that he could sleep in dry pants.... ;)

Oh geeesh flo! Now I'm worried about you, what you said makes perfect sense, but that means you understand Shane. Just like everyone else, I thought he took the off because they WERE wet, didn't realize he wanted to keep them dry.

I understood him to mean that he did not want to get his pants wet by going into the water while carrying the stretcher, so he took them off so that he could sleep in dry pants.... ;)

Yeah thats what I meant to say :)

Oh geeesh flo! Now I'm worried about you, what you said makes perfect sense, but that means you understand Shane.

Hey Rej I am worried about that too!!

I also wondered why I was the only one here that seemed to understand him......... :o

I really dislike Shane so much it's not even funny........

Actually Flo I understand what he is doing as well , he making everyone think he luny , lmao.

But watching the show even my husband veriefied for me that he took them off so not to get them wet , don't like to sleep in wet clothes.

But we all know he just couldn't with the rash and all . lmao.

I just hope that when he gets off the island, he doesnt start smoking again. Hes gone this long without one, hopefully he will continue.

I just hope that when he gets off the island, he doesnt start smoking again. Hes gone this long without one, hopefully he will continue.

Dumbass33...He DID start smoking again. He has an entry on his myspace that says he has a full pack of cigarettes and is full of expresso in February. Filming for Survivor stopped in December! If you go to his website, theres a link to his myspace page.

What did he say? I missed it <_<

What did he say? I missed it <_<

In his farewell speech...he said....."Ahhhhhh, I got duped.I was blindsided! I really thought that me, Aras and Cirie were locked in. This will be the toughest thing I ever do in the history of my life. I just want to tell you BoBo, I love you so much."

I'm sorry I didn't win. I tried my hardest and Daddy's proud of himself although disappointed."

"And I love you."

Word for word Jem... :)

So is Terry. He's the logical one to take to the final 2, probably the easiest one to win against.

I never thought I'd be typing this, but...............I hated to see him go.

I second that emotion...Shane was a riot till the end :P ...loved watching his crazy arse these last weeks :lol: