Sign in to follow this  
mikede

Shane Powers

I like him because he is causing so much tension around camp... He's not scared to say what he wants to say...

Same here Yana...although he is not one of the ones i would like to win it ....but I do like the fact that he brings the drama....lol :lol:

Dear god his own alliance wants him gone... Whats up with his explosions? Is it me or were they totally unmerited. Im thinking the latter. I give him props for sticking with courtney and co even though he didnt want to. That does show loyalty. However being that blind to the fact that his allies could go against him means that hes thinking hes sitting pretty, when theres a huge croup around him. He needs to go soon

I'm still liking Shane... I'm with him when it comes to the Yoga chick, can't stand her. Hope he makes it to the merge cause he's good TV but, I just can't see his end game... he's left himself very vulnerable with the ladies and it might get him booted even before the merge.

Why do i like these people so much! lol So, Shane was dead to me, then he was moved up to On Notice, now, i want him and Cirie Final 2! lol

Really you make Bobby swear on YOUR kids life, UMM, he's never met your kid, what does he care if he swears and goes back on it, MORON

That is exactly what my friend and I were saying, why would you get anyone to swear on your kids life, how stupid is he? I dont know about Shane - I know he makes for some good TV but man he seems really wacked, I think it is more then just cig. withdrawls!

That is exactly what my friend and I were saying, why would you get anyone to swear on your kids life, how stupid is he? I dont know about Shane - I know he makes for some good TV but man he seems really wacked, I think it is more then just cig. withdrawls!

I laugh when everyone says he makes for good tv, when he's ranting I usually go to the bathroom or go get a drink, he doesn't make for good tv in my eyes.

He is goin tae go postal on them.

Now....

Wha' WILL be his weapon o' choice?

.....decisions .. decisions.....

will from what i see for next week if courtney and danielle get there way shane will be going i hope that happen that would be so funny i will be jumping up and down when that happend are if that happenes so shane go home :angry:

I'm wondering if they'd show it in the previews like that if it did happen like this?

however, it did say a tribal council like no other!

I'm wondering if they'd show it in the previews like that if it did happen like this?

however, it did say a tribal council like no other!

Maybe Terry is "voted out" and has to use the idol after the vote That would be a tribal council like no other

Maybe Terry is "voted out" and has to use the idol after the vote That would be a tribal council like no other

i hope so :mellow:

Usually, their 'big deals' turn out to be hugely disappointing. I hope this is not the case.

I dont think I have disliked a contestant more since Johnny fairplay... So the next thought is will he and Johnny make the next All Stars and will they kill each other on the island... :unsure:

I dont think I have disliked a contestant more since Johnny fairplay... So the next thought is will he and Johnny make the next All Stars and will they kill each other on the island... :unsure:

We can only hope! :lol:

I noticed in the previews for next weeks show it showed Shane saying something after they said and in three weeks I wonder if that means hes here for another 3 weeks I hope not I dont like him Im rooting for Cirie all the way!!!!!!!!

I think Shane was a complete and total dumbass for smoking those cigarettes that the natives gave to him.

Right now he is feeling all fine because he got his "nic" fix! But God help anyone that gets in his way when the withdrawals start again! He was 2 weeks "nic" free! Now he has to start all over with the b*tchiness! LOL <_<

what it actually means is there is no survivor for two weeks because of the dang NCAA tournaments.

Okay I feel stupid.LOL OOOPS

Still dont like him

well that just means he will crash and go crazy . . .. . ier . . . again. I think it would be bruce before cirie though

it did say a tribal council like no other!

I bet it is the use of the immunity idol. They've already used that "like no other" hype once this season and it had something to do with the idol didn't it? Or maybe it was the 4 tribes. I don't remember, just that it was something benign.

When goof was acting all spacey after his ciggies last night, I bet it was from the gases he inhaled smoking the filter!

A tribal council like no other -- yeah sure it was. It was so set in stone, they couldn't even try to mislead us! No surprises here!

Shane may be a little on edge but he sure steps up for the competitions... Never a dull moment either when he is on the TV...

This guy is an A$$ and needs to go home. Sure don't want him to last long enough to be on the jury!! :(