Sign in to follow this  
mikede

Shane Powers

I don't know how they managed to win this immunity challenge. They had a lot more weight, with Bobby and Cirie.

Well, lol weight has NOTHING to do with stamina and strength. And it also had alot to do with this challenge. Cirie's size helped her battle in the challenge and well Bobby didn't need weight lol he just needed to grab hold of little Ruth Marie's shirt and WALK her to his mat

What I want to know is how come they havent' tossed Shane to the sharks yet.

I dont know, but Shane is ridicolous. I thought i'd like him. He's InShane!!!!! (ok, that was a little gay) lol

Well, lol weight has NOTHING to do with stamina and strength. And it also had alot to do with this challenge. Cirie's size helped her battle in the challenge and well Bobby didn't need weight lol he just needed to grab hold of little Ruth Marie's shirt and WALK her to his mat

Because even the sharks got taste!

Omg that was funny when he walked her to his mat. :lol:

Omg that was funny when he walked her to his mat. :lol:

When he first slowed down I thought OMG he doesn't want to tackle a woman so she's gonna win, then he grabs her shirt and walks over to the mat lol I was cheering, and I didn't like this tribe.

LOL, yeah, i was like TACKLE HER TACKLE HER!!

and he reminded me of Tommy Lee in a way

I thought the same thing and my hubby told me I was nuts.... I'm hoping he stays... I think he's a super hottie (although he's a little short).

THIS GUY NEEDS TO GO!

Don't I know it! What a scrag he is. I bet he smokes up the second after he is voted off! :lol:

LOL, yeah, i was like TACKLE HER TACKLE HER!!

lol..... LMAO i was saying the some thing TACKLE HER ASS TACKLE HER ASS but then he grab her and walk

her to the mat i was LMFAO i was like yes yes yes!!!!!!

WAY TO GO CASAYA!!!

Don't I know it! What a scrag he is. I bet he smokes up the second after he is voted off! :lol:

Tha's if he doona find SOMETHING on the island tae roll n smoke before he leaves.*leaves..smirk snicker......get it...nudge...wink*

I think this guy's "withrawals" are from something more than cigarretes. his crazy arse has "needing cocaine fix" written all over it.

That's funny, Soyyo. Shane is a bit over the top, but being a former smoker and remembering after many years how hard it was to stop, I can kind of understand his nastiness. I am NOT excusing it -- but I can understand it. Withdrawal from cigs can be very powerful and take quite a toll on one, even under the best of conditions. But they are out in the middle of nowhere, with NO food, NO caffiene, NO comforts of any kind, and I would think that would exaggerate the difficulty of quitting. Now mind you, I think Shane is an idiot for picking this venue to cease smoking, however, maybe his addiction is so strong that he thought this would be the only way to do it -- no chance of giving in to the cravings and running to the 7-11 for a pack out there! Just my thoughts.

But all in all, I think he is an asshole. LOL

I agree with you mo.I know from quitting myself it takes alot out of you.But with that said I still cant help but think WOW he is really weird.And he looks like an ass.

...I think he is an asshole. LOL

Oh, I have no doubt it's more than difficult to stop a 3-pack a day habit cold turkey without going a little crazy, Mo, but this guy (IMO) has definitely other issues, prolly enhanced by his quitting the cigs. I agree, he's an a'hole, but how stupid is the rest of his tribe for keeping him around? I'd be hiding everything sharp and sleeping with one eye open LOL!

I think this is all an act. I think he knows he doesn't stand a chance to win this thing so going for the title of "resident wack-job". Hoping it will help him milk his 15 minutes of fame. :P

I think this is all an act. I think he knows he doesn't stand a chance to win this thing so going for the title of "resident wack-job". Hoping it will help him milk his 15 minutes of fame. :P

Well, let's milk this cow and then send it to the slaughterhouse! It's time for this udder 'hole to get gone!

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

I thought that would catch your eye... or should I say - udder? :lol:

hee hee hee Cows are funny...gassy, but funny

ANYMOO, wasn't Shane an "actor"?

he is the best thing on this show for me..so much fun to watch. Not saying i like him though :lol:

Agree! I'm enjoying his physcotic nicotine withdrawl antics. I love when some players just don't give a crap and basically let it all hang out. Makes it fun to watch as the others look in disbelief.

I like him because he is causing so much tension around camp... He's not scared to say what he wants to say...

Alright InShane, no longer Dead To Me, moved up to just On Notice .. .. ...lol