Sign in to follow this  
ashmarie

General Discussion

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Ace!!!! In The Bottom 3!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA The surprised look on his face. I loved it, looked like he was punched in the stomach! HA HAHAHA

Ok, enough of that . . . . Lisa was also a surprise inthe bottom 3, WHY NOT BUCKY AND KEVIN!!!!!

I knew it was Melissa's night. Melissa knew it was her night. She knew last week .. .. lol

*heel click*One more dull one doown & several tae GO!

When is the reject from Deliverence goin' to go?? I mean, damn, now we have two Nashville Star wanna be's on here (Kelli and Bucky.) If I wanted to hear chicken fried bullshit I'd watch Nashville Star.

Come on - squeal like a pig boy - WEEE WEEE! Bucky gots to go!

:blink:

*watches several Southerners tear crappys head off & make em swallow it*

:lol:

:blink:

*watches several Southerners tear crappys head off & make em swallow it*

:lol:

*Lining up behind other Southerners waiting for head to exit and kick a field goal* :P

Fight you say...hmmm well I will bring the baby oil and the pudding...bring your won bathing suits..I'll host it!!!

Fight you say...hmmm well I will bring the baby oil and the pudding...bring your won bathing suits..I'll host it!!!

Well now that's my kinda fight baby!!!!! Let's get ready to rumble! :lol:

Oh hell, Crappy -- I'll help you fight off those irrate Southerners. I wholeheartedly agree -- Bucky sucks, and he needs to go AWAY. I love the "reject from Deliverance" comment -- YAY!

moooooooooooooooooooooo (down with pigs -- BLECH)

I mean you see it, don't ya Mo??? Bucky just has that 'Deliverence' look. I know I wouldn't want to run into him out in the wild...

I say let's just get it o'er wi' & sell me a CHRIS DAUGHTRY CD! :wub:

Last night was not as bad as last week .. . .. .. Manilow is awesome! Everytime he sung a little bit trying to help the Idols, i was like SING MORE PLEASE!!! Hes awesome, im glad we get to see him tonight!!!

The Rundown

Mandisa - So Much better than last week. She hit the WHole thing on the head!! My favorite of the night, I wanst sitting at home with my DVR, so i couldnt rewind it . . . .

Bucky - bleh

Lisa - Not very good, i was pretty bored with her performance.

Katharine - Every week she gets better. She is beautiful, great voice, and is finally comfortable it seems like.

Kevin - We didnt even watch him. Had to watch Simon Nicely insult him though.

Chris - Good, but he didnt get any of my votes last night

Paris - Still too showy for me . . . be Paris!!!! Wonder ifshe knows who that is

Ace - Much better than the last two weeks. Me and my crindged wit Barry said he wanted Ace to end with Falsetto..........i didnt like it.

Kelly - She blew me away, For seriously you guys.. .. lol

Elliott - Hes lookin good!! He got a vote from me. I really like him, i want him to come over .. lol

Taylor - Still nothing

If a website that I heard about is correct in it's prediction, Elliot is in a lot of trouble tonight----- :(

Worse yet, they claim an 83% rate of correct predictions. :angry:

Of all the people there, WHY ELLIOT??? He has one of the better voices. Maybe they're wrong----- :huh:

If a website that I heard about is correct in it's prediction, Elliot is in a lot of trouble tonight----- :(

Worse yet, they claim an 83% rate of correct predictions. :angry:

Of all the people there, WHY ELLIOT??? He has one of the better voices. Maybe they're wrong----- :huh:

Maybe you should have put that in spoilers :unsure:

All right. Who keeps voting for Bucky? :angry:

I think he is absolutely the worst singer up there.

As for the rest, Mandisa, Paris and Katherine were the best of the women. Elliot & Chris best among the men. Taylor was a no show this week and that's disappointing because I really like him.

Can't wait for next week!

All right. Who keeps voting for Bucky? :angry:

I think he is absolutely the worst singer up there.

As for the rest, Mandisa, Paris and Katherine were the best of the women. Elliot & Chris best among the men. Taylor was a no show this week and that's disappointing because I really like him.

Can't wait for next week!

I'd take Bucky o'er Chicken Little ANYday!It was li' havin Charlie Brown tryin tae compete!NOW they can pick the rest off!

add me to your myspace

check signature out like a hater

add me to your myspace

check signature out like a hater

lol was against forum rules sig got removed . who snitch btw lol.

Any West Coasters looking for a spoiler? Any moderator can (please) move it wherever it should be, if not here.

I thought I

About tonight:

Wow. Just-----wow. I was wondering why most of them sounded below par tonight. I thought it was just me. Except the judges didn't like much either.

I don't even know who I'd send home. I guess anybody not named Mandisa, Taylor, Paris, or Elliot. And believe me, they didn't have many bright shining moments either.

I imagine that Lisa is going. When she was in the bottom three last week, I have no idea why she would choose a song like that. As nice as her voice is, you know it would have to suffer by comparison. She really didn't do herself any favors. But let's face it, it could be Ace. There were just so many good choices to leave, based on tonight-----

I'm kind of shell-shocked-----

I waited all week to be entertained and am still waiting . . .

Doesn't anyone help with their song selection? With the exception of just a few, it was disappointing to say the least.

it really wasnt an exciting night. very boring. mandisa was the only highlight

PARIS WAS BY FAR THE BEST OF THE NIGHT

I miss the results show every week because I'm a LOST fanatic....I know Lisa is gone, but who were the other two in the bottom three? Please tell me Bucky was...please!

It was Lisa, Ace and Katherine in the bottom 3. I just about s%*t myself when they said Katherine. I figured for sure Bucky would be there.

Sign in to follow this