Monday, September 17, 2018 Big Brother 20 Live Feed Updates

morty

Please post ONLY Live Feed, televised show, Big Brother After Dark observations and screen captures here !

Here's a handy guide you can print out to identify the HGs until you learn their names. CLICK HERE

If you are adding personal comments, please keep them to a minimum and use brackets [personal comment]around the text.

Remember your time zones. Big Brother Time (BBT) is West Coast Daylight Saving Time (See Map Here).

Please be careful in identifying who is speaking, and do not use confusing abbreviations. We may have several HGs with names which start with the same letter.

Try to be consistent with abbreviations, like:
Washroom Area (WA)
Water Closet (WC)

Kitchen (KT)
Living Room (LR)
Back Yard (BY)
Bedroom (BR)
Indoor Lock Down (ILD)
Outdoor Lock Down (OLD)
Head of House Room (HOHR)
Storage Room (SR)
Blue bedroom  (BBR)

Pink bedroom (PBR)

The combined bedroom is (CBR)

The fidget spinner bedroom is (SBR)

It only takes a few good posts to earn your "Live Feed Updater" badge and LFU status. 

Also, all registered members of the forums have access to our chat rooms, at http://www.tvfanforums.net/index.php?/chat.html/ Stop in talk to SMVanBoyz, Fuskie, and I'm in there from time-to-time too. It's fun to be able to watch the feeds at dish the HGs at the same time.  

Please feel free to post info for other updaters to let them know how long you can update, or when you're taking a break and you want someone else to take over.

...And pictures, screen caps are welcome here too.

Thank you!
-Morty

12:02AM BBT: Tyler goes down to the KT to make another drink and then comes up and sits on the floor of the HOHR, watching hte feeds while Angela showers. 

12:04AM BBT: Tyler has a smile on his face and Angela wants to know "what else" Tyler has done. Tyler laughs and says nothing, Angela doesn't believe him. She wants to know why her face wash is in his pocket. He says he was bringing it to her. 

12:06AM BBT: Angela has another bottle of face wash, Tyler is disappointed. Tyler gets in the shower while Angela looks around the HOHR, trying to figure out what Tyler's done.

12:08AM BBT: Angela throws cereal into the shower. She's still trying to figure out what Tyler has done. Angela takes Tyler's clothes and all of the towels. Tyler says he'll wear Angela's clothes and Angela asks him what he did. He says nothing. 

12:16AM BBT: Angela gives Tyler a towel and he gets out of the shower. He keeps saying he didn't do anything, but she doesn't believe him. Angela gets back in the shower. Tyler grabs the baby powder and throws it in while Angela is showering. 

12:24AM BBT: Angela is out of the shower, she's convinced Tyler did something. She doesn't understand why he had her face wash. She says she knows when Tyler is lying. 

12:27AM BBT: Angela continues to ask Tyler what he did. They hug on the HOH bed, Tyler says, "love me!" They kiss and cuddle on the bed while Angela continues to ask what Tyler did. 

12:39AM BBT: JC goes to bed in the PBR while Kaycee is in bed in the BBR. Angela and Tyler are cuddling in the HOHR, where Angela is still trying to figure out what Tyler did. 

12:55AM BBT: Tyler and Angela are chatting now. Tyler says his favorite city is San Diego or Charlotte. Angela says that's random, she says she likes Newport Beach. 

1:00AM BBT: Angela is upset that she can't get rid of the smell of butter. She sprays some perfume, turns off the lights, and then gets back into bed with Tyler. 

1:01AM BBT: Angela wonders if people are wondering where Tyler is. He says probably and she asks him if he needs to go. He says no. They kiss and cuddle in bed.

1:19AM BBT: Tyler pulls the sheets up over him and Angela in the HOHR. He tells her she's "perfect." She asks if Tyler was in to blondes, he says no. 

1:22AM BBT: BB changes the cameras away from the HOHR while Tyler and Angela are still under the sheets. All other HGs are sleeping. 

1:54AM BBT: Cameras are back on the HOHR, Tyler pulls the sheets off of them and they kiss before talking about their day. They kiss some more. 

2:08AM BBT: Tyler gets out of bed, grabs his towel and the mayo face wash, and tells Angela good night before leaving the HOHR. BB cuts camera one's feed. Angela gets back into bed. 

2:30AM BBT: All of the HGs are in bed and asleep, the lights are off throughout the BB House.

8:30 AM BBT  All HGs are asleep.  Sam is restless in her large saucer.

8:51 AM BBT  Sounds like someone walking around loudly, but no one is on camera.  Possibly construction in the BY.  Sam is moving around quite a bit in her saucer.  No one else is up.

8:56 AM BBT  The house is still dark.  JC gets up and goes into the SR.  Looks like he exchanged his mic or battery.  Instead of following him, cameras go back to sleeping HGs.

9:31 AM BBT  We have FoTH/WBRB  Must be wake up time?

9:42 AM BBT  Feeds are back.  Sam is in the KT.  BB calls for Tyler, Kaycee and Angela to get new batteries from the SR.  Tyler and Kaycee don't move in their beds in the BBR.  Sam is called to the DR

9:44 AM BBT  Kaycee gets out of bed as Sam goes into the DR.  Angela is up in the HOH bathroom, doing morning ADL's.  Feeds 1 & 2 switch to the WA, but no one on camera.

9:49 AM BBT  Feeds are still on an empty bathroom and a sleeping Tyler in the BBR.

9:50 AM BBT  BB again tells Tyler, Kaycee and Angela to please change their batteries.  Sounds a little more stern this time. Again no movement in the house (on camera)

9:53 AM BBT  Kaycee is out of the WC, washes her hands, then goes to the SR to exchange her battery.  She comes out and goes back to the BBR to crawl back into bed.

Sam is back in the KT

9:08am BBT: All HG sleeping.

9:42am BBT: sam is up in the KT making coffee after a brief FOTh. BB telling other Hg there are fresh batteries in the STR.

9:44am BBT: Sam is called to the DR, Kaycee gets up out of bed and goes to the WC , IN the HOHR Angela is up and turns on the shower. 

9:58am BBT: Angela out of shower and goes to change her batteries in the STR. Sam in the KT making a cup of coffee. Tyler and kaycee i bed sleeping.

9:59 AM BBT  Angela comes downstairs.  Sam asks if the coffee pot is working.    Angela said she didn't know it wasn't, is it plugged in.  Sam said she doesn't know she hasn't tried it yet, she was just asking.  (Does this make sense to anyone?)    Tyler gets called out to change his battery.  Kaycee gets called to the DR. 

Feeds are on reruns.  Looks like veto meeting!

10:09 AM BBT Feeds are back.  Sam is still in the KT.  Tyler is still in bed in the BBR with a T-shirt over his eyes. 

10:10 AM BBT  Sam talks to Kaycee and asks if it is "that time" already.  Kaycee said she thinks so.  Sam was surprised it because it is so early.  Kaycee said it is usually around 11:00, so yeah.  Sam takes her food and drink to the stairs to eat.  (this drives Angela crazy, especially since there is a table and counter). 

10:18 AM BBT  BB calls Tyler to get a fresh battery.  He tells them he already did.

10:20 AM BBT  Sam is still eating under the stairs.  She is talking to herself, she doesn't know "what the fuck" is going on.  She adjust her mic.  Feeds switch to reruns again.

10:21 AM BBT  Feeds are back again.  Sam is done eating and goes into the WA to tell Kaycee she was right.  Tyler is up and putting his hair up again.  BB calls Kaycee to the DR.  She finishes in the WA, and goes while Sam stays in the WA to brush her teeth.  Kaycee goes to BBR and Tyler is up.  He said her hair looks good.  She says thanks and leaves.  Feeds show JC awake and lying in bed in the PBR.  Sam is in the WA blow drying her hair (though she didn't wash it).  Tyler is now in the WA as well.  Sam talking about how cold it is.  JC is now in the KT

10:29 AM BBT  Feeds switch to reruns again.

10:00am BBT: Kaycee is called to the DR then we have reels.

10:08am BBT: Feeds back with Sam in the KT getting cereal for breakfast, Tyler still in bed sleeping.

10:21am BBT: Tyler now up getting his hair put up in a bun then gets dressed. kaycee in the WA doing ADl's then heads to the  BBR to get the Veto necklace then heads to the DR. Sam in the WA doing ADL's.

10:30am BBT: Time for the POV ceremony. We are now on Reels.

11:16 AM BBT  Feeds are back.  Angela is in her short, pink HOH robe,  Tyler, Kaycee and JC are with her in the KT.  Sam is in the have-not room.  She is talking to the camera.  Looks like a light fell.  She asks if it is ok, she is going to leave it, as there are only about 9 days left anyway.

11:19 AM BBT  Sam is still in the have-not room (which she refers to as her apartment).  She is asking questions of the camera, like she expects an answer.  She is mumbling a lot as well.  The other house guest are in the KT. bored, and wondering what to do today.  JC is kidding Tyler about wearing make up, and Angela wants his make up tips.  They are trying to decide what to eat.

#BB20 11:17 am BBT.  Feeds are back.  Kaycee did not use the power of veto.  Sam is in the HNR.  She is talking to herself saying she is over it.  I am tired of trying to figure it out.  Then she goes up to the camera and asks if it’s working (apparently something fell and maybe hit it).  She says she is gonna leave it then bcuz the tape doesn’t seem to hold and she’s not gonna worry about it.  

Meanwhile in the KT, the other 4 HGs.  They mention the floor is still sticky from last night’s whip cream fight.  Kaycee thanks them dor their support.  She asks if her speech made sense.  JC teases her (apparently she may have messed up her words a bit).  Angela is pushing a towel across the floor with her feet to try to get the stickiness to fo away.  

11:24 am BBT.  BB says HGs remember ro enjoy yourselves today, these are the good ole days.  JC says u know how I am going to enjoy today Bob?  With a big a** nap!  Sam is stull alone in the HNR, just standing there talking to herself.  She says I can’t remember.....silence......I can’t remember.  That would be f***ing crazy.  And it scared me cuz dude was like u can come to California.  She says u don’t just meet dudes on the internet uh un.  And I had only been on a plane once, twice.  There is just no way, that is too far fetched.  She can’t remember the guy, what he looked like, what they talked about...but he did live in California.  

119C469F-00A3-4C81-8A38-815D8142CDB6.jpeg

E34BF76A-C479-49AF-92B3-5DB0AA514332.jpeg

11:30 am BBT.  Sam is in the HNR talking to herself, trying to remember something.  She says I really am f***ing crazy.  Then says can we done already, what the f**k.  I am over it.  She says it’s not like y’all f***i g tell me anything anyway.  She says I’ll put the request in.  The other HGs are chatting in the KT, general talk.  

11:34 am BBT. Sam in the HNR talking to herself.  She says this is not normal, I don’t live in misery.  I’m getting  the f**k out of here.  I’m getting the f**k out of here.  She is rummaging thru her clothes in her suitcase.  She says she is tired of

being made to look like a f***ing idiot, I just look stupid all the time.  She says she would like to return to her side of the mountain please.  Says she’ll never show her face again.  

D2B75822-AFBC-4A3D-B2E2-B046ECA3939D.jpeg

B2800204-BE05-40B5-9740-78E5B83A740C.jpeg

11:47 AM BBT  Not much going on.  Tyler is making eggs.  He tells of his mayo prank on Angela (put it in her face wash).  They think she is looking around to see what he did.  He wrote I'm sorry on her bed with candies.  She doesn't know why.  They don't know if he should tell her what he did or not.  JC and Kaycee have different ideas.  Angela i s in the HOH room, putting things away and cleaning the candy off her bed.

Kaycee said they have been in the BB house for 30 days, 3 months!  She is excited that BB 20 is in 9 days.

11:48 am BBT.  Angela is in the HOHR.  Sam is in the HNR.  Tyler, Kaycee and JC in the KT talking about Tyler’s prank of putting mayo in her face wash.  Tyler says she doesn’t know, she thinks he put face wash in something.  JC says she doesn’t strike me as rhe type to say oh I put mayo on my face ha ha!   Tyler says she said she used the face wash and he wrote I’m sorry in Reeses candies.  

569C6C20-8FA2-47C5-934A-6DD04C263F40.jpeg

11:55 am BBT.  Angela is listening to music in the HOHR.  Tyler, Angela and Kaycee in the KT.  Tyler says Angela doesn’t know what he is sorry for.  Rhey are wonderinf what happened to her, she was just going to change.  Tyler says maybe she is trying to get me back.  Kaycee says check your face wash, hair stuff and anything u drink.  

12:00 pm BBT.  In the KT, JC tells Kaycee they should go check on Sam.  He leaves.  He comes back and says I’m grabbing coffee first.  He says he feels bad about the situation.  He says she probably hears laughing and feels excluded and he hates that cuz he knows what it feels like.  Kaycee says she’ll check on Sam after he does.  

12:03 pm BBT.  In the KT, Kaycee says she misses wings. She says we’re going to Hooters and I am getting some spicy garlic, a 10 piece with extra ranch and fries!  JC laughs and says he loves how she knows her order.  JC says he wants to see her flirt with the servers.  She says no.  Tyler says they flirt with me.  They agree to go to Hooters while they’re in LA.  They all think Angela is plotting revenge upstairs.  Tyler is sure Angela used the mayo face wash this morning.  

12:08 pm BBT.  JC, Tyler and Kaycee agree to all go upstairs to see what Angela is doing.  They want to see her reaction.  She says why are u all looking at me like that?! She says what did u guys do?   She says I feel like u are scheming, u all walked in at once.  

12:08 PM BBT  Tyler, Kaycee and JC go to the HOH room to check on Angela.  They want to see if she found out what Tyler did (put mayo in her face wash).  She was going to take a nap.  She is suspicious of them.  She wants to know what is going on, Kaycee said it is cold downstairs, much warmer up there.  JC goes downstairs.  Angela feels they are in a prank war.  It doesn't end with the whip cream.  Tyler said trying to throw ice on her was the end.  She wins, as she threw powder on him in the shower. Earlier, in the KT, JC said the mayo will cause her face to break out.  JC wants her to use it until the finale, then her face will be all broken out.  Kaycee said that would be terrible, she would be mad, but Kaycee is laughing. 

Sam is in the KT, then heads upstairs to feed the fish. 

Tyler apologizes for the pranks.  Angela is still wanting to know what is going on.  She knows it is in the face wash.  Angela thinks it is sunscreen.  They say yes, then Tyler says no.  Angela smells it, then Kaycee wants to smell it.  She wants to know what is in it.  They said she needs to guess what is in it.  Kaycee said she is going to leave.  Tyler says no!  She guesses mayo on her second guess!  Tyler locks himself in the shower, and she squirts it on him.  She said she used it in the shower this morning  Tyler keeps saying he is sorry.  Kaycee said she is just a spectator. 

12:18 PM BBT  Sam is washing dishes in the KT.  Angela, Tyler and Kaycee are still in the HOHR.  She is still talking about the mayo in the face wash.  She said it is all his fault if her face breaks out.  Kaycee gets called to the DR.  Tyler needs to shower.  Angela says he can shower up there, he says no.

(Just got a tornado warning...gotta get off here)

12:21 pm BBT.  In the KT, Sam is doing dishes.  Kaycee comes up behind her and gives her a hug and massages her shoulders.  She says she loves her.  Sam says she loves her too.  Kaycee says she’s going to the DR. 

881F4B26-5BF2-4172-B9AA-D10B589BB7B5.jpeg

8D5E6CF3-FBF3-4FBC-8C0F-5E4BA6D50B06.jpeg

70232D7A-E222-4850-9685-D9BB7BEB8B8B.jpeg

DCF0AAA8-D143-4B10-91AB-702105602D9E.jpeg

ECC797FC-8FCE-4F1D-AB5D-1431C93F70D2.jpeg

D6F354D2-A284-4735-BD65-7E80123F2169.jpeg

CAF1DA56-0826-4EF9-8068-94A33294F126.jpeg

8436A19D-21C6-4F5B-A05C-3558796C5175.jpeg

12:40 pm BBT.  Sam and Tyler in the WA.  He asks if she is all right.  She says uh huh (she is brushing her teerh).  Then says she wants to leave on a positive note if she is leaving.  She says that has been her advice to everyone.  She says she is not meant to understand wverything.  She says God has a plan and if she is meant to leave now she’ll leave.  She says I’m not gonna pester everybody.  She says I’m not gonna beg, plead or offer bcuz I have nothing to offer.  Tyler says I love u no matter what.  She says back at u.  He says we’ll talk more.  Sam says she has nothing bad to say about JC.  Sam says the people who she would’ve chosen arw still there with her and that’s good.  She says she was disappointed in herself in the veto comp.  she is proud of herself for quitting smoking.  

12:50 pm BBT.  In the HOHR, Kaycee and Angela are saying why a lockdown, something is happening.  BB calls all the HGs to report to the HOHR for a lockdown.  Tyler comes in the room, followed by Sam.  Sam says I was just about to get into the shower.  JC finally comes into the room.  JC says do u know what the hell is going on?  We have reels now.  

2:17 pm BBT.  Feeds are still down.  

2:20 pm BBT.  Feeds are back.  Sam is in the WA.  Everyone else is in the KT.  JC says u think they were dixing equipment, maintenance?  That’s all it could be. (Sam noticed something wrong with a camera in the HNR so maybe they fixed that?).  Just general talk.  

2:30 pm BBT.  JC, Tyler, Angela and Kaycee in the KT.  General cit chat.  Sam is alone in the WA grooming.  

16D9123A-D4D7-4A82-980F-72A09F2D5492.png

51013F9B-4D74-4BAB-97C6-827AEFB148B9.jpeg

D24FD6D7-16CB-438A-82A9-A6A3580792DD.png

F0D4D717-8BE6-468E-89C5-D78D0781D246.png

2:45 pm BBT.  Angela and Tyler in HOH bed.  Kaycee sitting alone in KT.  

2:51 pm BBT.  Kaycee alone and silent in the KT.  Angela and Tyler in the HOH bed.  Tyler says they are gonna be so shocked when we tell them. Angela says u think so?  He says they’ll be shocked but say I knew it.  Angela says I think they know but we play it off so well they constantly second guess themselves.  Tyler says they have no proof.  Tyler says so sneaky, it’s fun.  They both say “we’re good”.  Tyler says Haleigh said she heard us.  

3:03 PM BBT JC is singing in the KT, something about poopy shower. Sam is singing in the shower. BB "Please stop singing." 

3:05 PM BBT Kaycee is drumming on the island in the KT. JC sings to her drumming about the HGs. He is making up the song as he goes along. He sings about Tyler being the girl of his dreams. 

3:12 PM BBT JC is still singing about poopy children and someone's sexy legs. Tyler gets called to the DR. He says "Thank God". While he is gone JC and Kaycee add to the song verses about someone wearing so much cologne that he can't breathe.

3:24 PM BBT JC, Angela and Kaycee are hanging out in the Kitchen making up a song. BB is not telling them to stop singing. Probably because it is painfully obvious that the words coming out of their mouths have not nor ever will be copyrighted by anyone...except maybe a 5 year old with a jump rope. 

3:32 PM BBT The next verse in JC's songs involves someone who wears dirty Chacos and only eats Chex Mix. 

3:34 PM BBT This song about a girl with weaves, dirty Chacos, too much perfume, and more has a name now. "The Real Tyler". 

My updates just don't do it justice. You have to hear it to truly appreciate it.

https://youtu.be/7atiWS06tmQ

3:50 PM BBT JC is still singing his unique song. Tyler and Angela have abandoned the others to go upstairs and cuddle. 

4:14 PM BBT JC and Kaycee have gone up to the HoH to show Angela and Tyler their new verses to the song. When they finish BB says "You have got to be kidding me." So they decide to do it again, in honor or "Bob". 

4:21 PM BBT Kaycee and JC have just shown Angela and Tyler all 5 verses of "The Real Tyler" Angela "From the top guys." Tyler "NO!"

In case you didn't get enough:

4:37PM BBT In the HOH, JC, Kaycee continue to sing. Sam eating an apple in the KT.

4:49PM BBT JC and Kaycee have taken their act on the road. They are in the KT continuing to work on their song.

5:03PM BBT Angela, JC and Kaycee eating in the KT.

5:06PM BBT Angela has finished eating. She tells JC she has to go lay down and heads to the HOH room.

5:22PM BBT Angela sleeping. Kaycee put on her Veto costume for her DR session.

11:57 PM BBT Kaycee and JC have been doing a word game in the KT for quite a long time.  I think they are just saying any words that start with S. They alternate who has to say a word and can't repeat any.  If they say one that's already been said, they just have to say something else.

• morty unpinned and locked this topic