Sunday, September 16, 2018 Big Brother 20 Live Feed Updates

morty

2 minutes ago, Fuskie said:

11:35pm BBT Angela announces a gift from POP TV - an Ice Cream Maker with different flavors.  Sam has also made some bagels and mozzarella which she offers to anyone who wants it.  Tyler remarks that Angela had just said she wanted some ice cream.  JC is called to the DR as the Angela, Kaycee and Tyler read through the directions while Sam is cleaning her dishes.

It was 10:35 pm BBT.  

BB Time 10:35pm

POP TV gave the house guests an ice cream maker!

Tyler is reading the instructions, then Angela takes over, everyone says “Thanks POP”

Angela spots the bread Sam made,and when Sam says it is toasted with cheese and basil. Both Angela and Kaycee grab a piece.

House guests are making the ice cream.

Angela: how many cups to a pint?

Tyler: 8

(yep, go with that)

Angela is measuring the dairy products into the ice cream machine, Tyler, JC and Kaycee are hovering.

Sam is washing dishes ignoring all the questions they have about the ice cream.

We hear, “It has chunks in it.” “do we use a mixer?” “Is it dissolving?” “do you know where the powder goes?”

Sam washes dishes and never looks up.

Kaycee plugs it in before it is ready.

Sam washes dishes.

They put it together and remember to put ice around it, but do not layer the rock salt with the ice.

Sam straightens the counter on the other side of the kitchen.

They argue about how long it takes.

Sam has disappeared....

We have eight hands in the ice cream making task.

Tyler: POP!!! The wrong thing is spinning.

JC reads more instructions, Angela says it looks like it is working because the outside is spinning. Tyler agrees, Kaycee eats puppy chow.

Now Angela decides it is not working, Kaycee says it is, Tyler thinks that's what it is supposed to do.

JC continues to read instructions, Sam has returned and is looking in the refrigerator.

No one seems to know what the canister lid is, but they know you have to hold it. They all walk away.

Sam goes to the freezer and gets Ice Cream. They tell her they are making ice cream.

Sam: no, you're fine.

She says she might try some of theirs.

Kaycee and JC are dipping bread into Sam's tomato soup, they say it is amazing. (butter does that).

Finally Sam helps out, she says it is fine, the canister rotates.

Sam says you used to have to crank it by hand, JC says he has never seen this, he had no idea this is how you make ice cream. Sam tells him you churn butter the same way.

JC goes to the machine.

JC: woah woah woah, why is this thing black???

everyone runs to the machine (except Sam)

JC hehehehehe ..after they look and realize he lied.

Kaycee: this will be better than cold stone, better than baskin robbins. Willie wonka has nothing on us!!

Kaycee says she saw rock salt fly out, so of course Angela and JC stick their faces right down to the top of the lid.....and Kaycee follows suit.

Kaycee dips the last piece of bread into the (buttery) tomato soup.....

Rewind::: about 11:20 or so (rewind didn't show exact time.)

Sam in have not room, lying in saucer Room is dark, at first she is just lying there with her eyes closed, then.....

….I just got up got dressed, took the lead pipe I got off the locker in the bathroom and smashed every single one of those glass tvs across from me and shredded all these f**ng drawers, picked up one of the saucers and threw it through that f**ng window right there. That probably wouldn't be that good. It would take me about 45 seconds to get up and get everything I needed. And the door to the parking lot is right there (nods to her left). “I wouldn't call that a voluntary exit but...”

cameras changed immediately.

11:21PM BBT Here's the whole, scary, weird Sam monologue that clearly has production freaked out, too. The cut at the end is them abruptly cutting away.

Full text of speech:

"I guess that would be really hard to explain...if I just got up, got dressed, put my boots on, grabbed the lead pipe that I took off of the locker in the bathroom and smashed every single one of those glass tvs across from me -  and then shredded all these fucking drawers, picked one of these saucers up and threw it through that fucking window right there.

That probably wouldn't be that good. It would take me about 45 seconds to get up and get everything that I needed.

[Long pause, then turns to her left] And the door to the parkin' lot's right there.

I wouldn't call that a voluntary exit but...[long stare at camera in the darkness]"

[production freaks out and cuts away putting all cameras on the contrasting good times in the kitchen - BBLurkerPlus]

• morty unpinned this topic
22 minutes ago, grannysue1154 said:

at 11:35:17 on camera one, watch the refrigerator closely.......a woman's reflection appears, she is not a house guest!

It's the reflection on the other side of the glass in the wall of an Asian camerawoman on the other side of the glass filming the kitchen.

reflection-2018-09-16.jpg

11:40PM BBT: The HGs are cleaning up the KT after their food fight. They're laughing and chatting, having a good time. They mention how upset Sam would be if she saw this. 

11:45PM BBT: The HGs are finishing up cleaning the KT, BB tells them "safety first" and "no horsing around." Everyone is laughing. 

1545971765_FoodFightTyler.PNG.aae1a4e3a3dbfcc5518f0cf023979d83.PNG

11:50PM BBT: JC is shaving and Kaycee is showering in the WA. Tyler walks in with Angela's face wash, a spoon, and a jar of mayo. He tells JC he was going to put mayo in her face wash, but he's not sure he could get it in there. 

11:51PM BBT: Tyler goes to get the turkey baster while JC assures him, "we can do it." They start to put dollops of mayo in Angela's face wash.  

1500024827_MayoFacewash.PNG.faaaa063c71bdae43923b889da16779e.PNG

492224239_MayoFacewash2.PNG.ec926f412a1256af6afac13a2f07a267.PNG

11:53PM BBT: They test the face wash to see if the mayo comes out, but it doesn't. JC squeezes out the face wash and they try putting mayo in it again. 

1464927127_MayoFacewash3.PNG.25f7e7c787f3346ec88d3e5c79a7d2fd.PNG

11:56PM BBT: Tyler makes a glass of ice cold water and takes it up to the HOHR. He tries to pour it on Angela in the shower, but he misses. She laughs.

631016673_IceShower.PNG.0a6bffff9b2b404f1fc1745728c4c387.PNG

• morty locked this topic