Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TV Fan Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Criminal Minds

• Please log in to reply
186 replies to this topic

Scuba

Scuba

• Pip
  • 9,136 posts
i've taken to renting the first season on dvd.........i missed most of those.
i'm soooooooo glad they've evolved from the first few episodes.

CrackersMartini

CrackersMartini

• Pip
  • 3,452 posts
Are you now finally positive that Elle was NOT Gideon's daughter? animated_rotfl.gif

Scuba

Scuba

• Pip
  • 9,136 posts
no, i still have my doubts!

CrackersMartini

CrackersMartini

• Pip
  • 3,452 posts
Whooooooo hoooooo! Finally! A new episode of Criminal Minds this week! I can't wait to see my skinny dork.

Scuba

Scuba

• Pip
  • 9,136 posts
looks like he's got a new 'do..........and do you remember in the beginning how he had a HUGE crush on JJ? wtf happened to that?

Jem

Jem

Forum Moderator

• 12,979 posts
Can someone please explain what happened to Jason Gideon (Mandy Patinkin)? I really like his character and loved him on Chicago Hope and Dead Like Me. I missed some of the shows and then sat down and watched it again and thought WTF? Where did he go!!

Thanks in advance smile.gif

Scuba

Scuba

• Pip
  • 9,136 posts
there was an unsub last season who they caught (or tried to catch) in the desert. he got away and then during the final episodes of last season, he came back and killed gideon's girlfriend in his apartment. he went and caught the guy, but then he had a breakdown of sorts and left the BAU and the FBI all together.
i'm not a fan of his replacement, but he's starting to grow on me. i miss gideon a lot.........hoping he'll return for an epi now and then.

Francis_3

Francis_3

• Pip
  • 4,399 posts
I'm not really sure why they wrote out the character. From everything I've heard, he's not the type of actor that is too demanding. But they didn't kill off Gideon, so anything is possible.

Scuba

Scuba

• Pip
  • 9,136 posts
who knows.....but yes, i was glad they didn't kill him either

Jem

Jem

Forum Moderator

• 12,979 posts
Thanks tuba I don't like the other guy much... disgust.gif

Scuba

Scuba

• Pip
  • 9,136 posts
HAHAHA! jem called me tuba!! that rocks!

new episode tonite!!! YAYAYAY!

Scuba

Scuba

• Pip
  • 9,136 posts
did anyone watch wednesday's epi? it was freaky (well, they all are)
first of all, i was pissed off the entire first part of the show, 'cause i thought CBS had changed the time and i came into it halfway thru......wasn't until i saw the opening credits that i calmed down!!!
second of all.......was it just me or did lindsay scare anyone else?? her telling her dad to kill the unsub and whispering it in his ear.......i'm thinking we'll see her in a later episode where she's the unsub!!
poor reid.........tried to talk the guy out of killing, but couldn't beat the daughter! btw..............LOVED the new 'do on reid!! like it better when they don't try an make him look greasy headed!!

CrackersMartini

CrackersMartini

• Pip
  • 3,452 posts
Mandy decided one day that he didn't want to do the show anymore. He opted out of his contract and the show decided to let him. They asked him to do one more episode so that they could write him out of the show properly. He didn't want to do that either, but I guess he wound up letting them. No one has any idea why he suddenly wanted out.

I'm with you Tuba on Wed.'s episode. I thought my tivo had screwed up and cut off half the show. It took me a while to realize that it hadn't. Wasn't my favorite episode, but I'm not complaining, it was new!

Sheri

Sheri

• Pip
  • 3,112 posts
I saw it, the first 15 minutes was tough to watch, overall it was a good show...............somehow I have a feeling also we'll be seeing the daughter and possibly the father in another episode. Being in a witness protection program............ohhhh yea, we'll see these 2 again.

Francis_3

Francis_3

• Pip
  • 4,399 posts
I was wracking my brain thinking about the Dad and where I had seen him before...then it dawned on me...he's the marshall from LOST. i thought I was going crackers for a second, there. Either that or I had seen the episode before.

Scuba

Scuba

• Pip
  • 9,136 posts
good episode last nite, but i would have liked to see the FBI lady get something.........a nice shock, a stab, a choke hold..........something!

Francis_3

Francis_3

• Pip
  • 4,399 posts
I thought the episode was ok. I was hoping they wouldn't make the FBI lady so "balls-to-the-wall" super-bitch type.

Unfortunately, it appears that they may stretch that "story-line" out a bit more. sad.gif

ElleNaturelle

ElleNaturelle

• Pip
  • 5,503 posts
I found it really dark. That torture stuff is horrible to watch/listen to. I guess that's what this show is all about... I know, I know I'm a hypocrite, but when I heard him telling that one girl to say she liked it and stuff like that, it just really made me sick. Very hard to stomach! But ya, I'm glad the show's back!

Marty

Marty

• Pip
  • 31,633 posts
I love this show even though it gives me anxiety. It is really thought provoking. This last one with the daughter telling her father to kill the guy was just shocking.

ART VAN DELAY

ART VAN DELAY

• Pip
  • 1,337 posts
new episodes start next Wednesday

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users