Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TV Fan Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Criminal Minds

• Please log in to reply
186 replies to this topic

Marty

Marty

• Pip
  • 31,626 posts
Wow I still can't get that episode out of my mind. So sad.

cbstk

cbstk

Network Rep

• Pip
  • 84 posts
Criminal Minds - Forest Whitaker Comes To Criminal Minds!
Academy Award winner Forest Whitaker comes to Criminal Minds Wednesday April 7th on CBS! Don't miss a moment of all the action! Only CBS!

l1zz1e

l1zz1e

• Pip
  • 415 posts
spin off!

BBinSavannah

BBinSavannah

• Pip
  • 1,825 posts
Last night's episode with Forrest Whittaker was edge of the seat excitement! I loved it and can't wait to see the spin off!

pinkie

pinkie

• Pip
  • 4,046 posts
It was pretty good.... sharpshooter was YUMMY!!!

I was so glad Bosco lived!!

ART VAN DELAY

ART VAN DELAY

• Pip
  • 1,337 posts
It was so sad to JJ leave the show

Scuba

Scuba

• Pip
  • 9,136 posts
JJ's back! whoo hoo! not sure i'm 100% glad that Prentiss is back though....time will tell. I am glad they ended that story line finally.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users