Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TV Fan Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Criminal Minds

• Please log in to reply
186 replies to this topic

TVaddict

TVaddict

• Pip
  • 6 posts
Anyone watch this show-

I really like it smile.gif

TheWatcher

TheWatcher

• Pip
  • 700 posts
I love this show .. I really think it is one of the more interesting shows on the line up... the only thing that would make me watch this show more is if Shemar would solve the cases without his shirt on smile.gif

TheWatcher

TheWatcher

• Pip
  • 700 posts
Another really great eppy last night of this show.. must say I don't think I shall lick another envelope for a while but it was very good.. I knew the guy had taken something and that was why he didn't off himself and let them take him into custody... He wanted to go down in a blaze of glory besides I don't think he really wanted anything to happen to the worker bees..next episode looks good..

Stargazer

Stargazer

• Pip
  • 90 posts
Another show, I really like alot. I really love Mandy Pantakin & Thomas Gibson in this show. Actually I like the whole team....it's interesting how they get into the criminal's minds.

CRIMINAL MINDS revolves around an elite team of FBI profilers who analyze the country's most twisted criminal minds, anticipating their next moves before they strike again. Special Agent Jason Gideon (Mandy Patinkin) is the FBI's top behavioral analyst and he joins the Behavioral Analysis Unit lead by Special Agent Aaron Hotchner (Thomas Gibson), a family man who is able to gain people's trust and unlock their secrets. Also on the team are Elle Greenaway (Lola Glaudini), an agent with a background in sexual offenses; Special Agent Derek Morgan (Shemar Moore), an expert on obsessional crimes; Special Agent Dr. Spencer Reid (Matthew Gray Gubler), a classically misunderstood genius whose social IQ is as low as his intellectual IQ is high; and Jennifer "JJ" Jareau, (AJ Cook), a confident young agent who acts as the unit liaison for the team. Each member brings his or her own area of expertise to the table as they pinpoint predators' motivations and identify their emotional triggers in the attempt to stop them.

ElleNaturelle

ElleNaturelle

• Pip
  • 5,503 posts
I also really like this show. Great cast! It's a shame that it's on during the same time slot as House though.

Scuba

Scuba

• Pip
  • 9,136 posts
oh yeah! i am sooooo hooked on this show. watched it in reruns over the summer and fell in love with it. last nite's episode was AWESOME! sorry that elle didn't pass on.....she's my least fav character, but love the song they played at the end.
got my hubby hooked on it too! its one we watch the nite its on and not taped the next day. 100% in love with the show!

Francis_3

Francis_3

• Pip
  • 4,399 posts
Hey, we do too!! I'm such a sucker for pseudo-intellectual speak!! Makes me feel like less of a goober with all of my Star Wars toys laying around.

I only wish they would rerun the episodes on Friday or something. This is one show I would like to rewind when I don't understand that they are talking about.

Oh, and Mr. Gubler needs to eat a sandwich.

Scuba

Scuba

• Pip
  • 9,136 posts
psst....francis....use tivo!
am i weird, or is reid kinda sexy?

Francis_3

Francis_3

• Pip
  • 4,399 posts
psst...scubs...electronics with lots of buttons and a 3-year-old don't mix in my house...besides hubby would fill tivo with Big Orange football, and I can take oly so much Rocky Top...

If you're weird...me too.

Scuba

Scuba

• Pip
  • 9,136 posts
that's why i have two tivo's...on upstairs, one down. and i understand about hte kid! mine like to change channels....order movies....and delete things...and she's only 7 months old!

i guess we're both weird then.
i don't know if its his looks (probably not) or just hte dorkiness he emits......but i find him very sexy. him and the black guy! oh mama!

fizzle

fizzle

• Pip
  • 13,548 posts
am i weird, or is reid kinda sexy?

uhhh.. errrr... you are very weird. huh.gif reid? sexy? :::::::::hands scuba some glasses::::::::

Scuba

Scuba

• Pip
  • 9,136 posts
already have glasses....guess i need stronger ones?

Ragozy

Ragozy

• Pip
  • 129 posts
Hope you don't mind my butting in...but I agree this is an excellent program. Enjoy the "quirkiness" of Pantakin as much as L&O CI's Goren (D'Onofrio).

Scuba

Scuba

• Pip
  • 9,136 posts
yes, i did get that vibe a bit.

he reminds me of the head guy on medical investigation too

Flo

Flo

• Pip
  • 704 posts
Reid tends to grow on one.........

....sorta like a wart.

I didn't like him much in the beginning but I now love him to bits.

In fact I like them all. It is a fantastic show. I watched it first time round but I apparently slipped up last night when the new season started.

CrackersMartini

CrackersMartini

• Pip
  • 3,452 posts
Love Reid, and I find him very sexy, BUT, I have a huge thing for dorks...case in point, the spelunker.

Anywho, show is great, love creepy criminals. The Fisher King wasn't nearly as creepy enough but the stunts he pulled were.

Scuba

Scuba

• Pip
  • 9,136 posts
this show is right up your alley CM.....we'll be seeing your persona on soon, i'm sure!

is it just me, or should gideon and elle hook up? laugh.gif KIDDING

Scuba

Scuba

• Pip
  • 9,136 posts
anyone else watched wednesday's episode?

was really good! not just 'cause the little boy was the unsub and beating kids with bats, but because elle, who i do not like on that show, is gone! i'm hoping its a permanent leave and not just a few episodes. and i hope they replace her with a good actress. one who doesn't make my skin crawl!

ElleNaturelle

ElleNaturelle

• Pip
  • 5,503 posts
and what was with her new hair cut? Did we flash back to the 50's and no one told me?

As for Reid, yes, there is something sexy about him.

Scuba

Scuba

• Pip
  • 9,136 posts
she had that 'do when the new season started. i don't care for it much either. but i'm hoping we don't have to see it again EVER

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users