Sign in to follow this  
TheStilesClan

Was what Katie said about Tom true?

I have never really watched survivor but I was wondering last night on the finale one of them asked Katie a question and she said Tom said to vote that person off and Tom denied it. Was that true or was Tom lying?

I was thinking the exact same thing when she said that. It seems that there was some conversation between them but, I think she twisted what was said AND the timing of it... if I remember correctly. Which isn't at all a for sure thing... lol

Anyone know for sure?

I am thinking the same thing. I think it was twisted truth but can't remember exactly what happened.

no he definately said it becuase i remember when he said it i was really mad becuase at that point stephanie was my favorite

If we are talking about the question when Stephaine came over to Koror (i think we are, but I am confused because of how things were worded). If I remember correctly Tom was happy she came over (he got drunk), it was Jen who said she had to go, and it showed a clip over her saying that..with Jen saying that she would have convice Katie since they were good friends to band togther. Tom was correct in saying there was nothing I could do to save you, if I would have tried I couldn't have anyway (the majorty would have voted her out) because they would then turn on me. In my opinion he was just looking out for himself and knew when he needed to back off and let another person make a decison.

I remember Tom trying to convince Gregg not to vote for Steph. He fought for her a little, until he realized it was out of his hands.