Friday, August 24, 2018 Big Brother 20 Live Feed Updates

morty

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2:43 PM BBT The feeds return. There was no nomination ceremony. The HGs were locked down in the HoH.  BB decreased the size of the DR table. They all sit at the table. It is just big enough to fit the 8 of them. JC "Hey, we made it halfway." 

Table for 8.jpg

2:49 PM BBT The HGs like their little table because it gives them so much more space in that part of the house. JC is called to the DR. 

2:52 PM BBT Brett, Sam and JC are hanging out in the KT. Sam explains to JC that when he says cheese it sounds like his is saying Jizz. Meanwhile Fessy and Haleigh are in the PBR. Haleigh is worried that JC talked to Angela. There is no telling if their talk was for or against Haleigh. Haleigh says if she goes up, she goes home. Fessy "You have me, JC and Tyler." Haleigh "No I don't." 

2:55 PM BBT Fessy and Haleigh are in the PBR. Haleigh is telling Fessy that she is going on the block. Fessy says no because she won't want blood on her hands. Haleigh tells him that putting is the no blood on her hands method. She tells Fessy that he is being naive and she is going home this week. 

2:58 PM BBT Fessy tells Haleigh that Angela putting them both up next to each other is the stupidest game move because one of them will stay. Haleigh says she just hopes that Angela absorbed their conversation on trust. That Angela can trust her. 

3:07 PM BBT Fessy has gone up to the HoH to talk to Angela. Fessy asks her who goes home if Haleigh and Sam are up there. Angela says it would be Sam. Fessy asks if the others are on board. Angela "If it is Haleigh and Sam, yes." 

3:08 PM BBT In the HoH, Fessy tells Angela that if Sam is the plan, and Tyler and Kaycee vote as Angela wants, then he is on board. He doesn't want to be against them. He wants to work with them. If one half of a duo goes home, then if they win the next week then one half of the other duo goes home. It is better if they work together.

One Final Plea.jpg

3:14 PM BBT Angela is up in the HoH listening to her music. Tyler, JC, Brett, Kaycee, Fessy and Haleigh are in the KT. Kaycee and Haleigh are cooking. 

3:17 PM BBT Tyler has been pacing the KT and talking about being bored. Fessy and Tyler go to the lounge to play some Jenga. JC asks Tyler if Angela is going forward with the plan. Tyler says yes. JC says he worried that she was going to put up Sam and Haleigh. Sam is not going for either of them. Haleigh is. It is definitely time to get rid of one of them. Tyler tells him that Haleigh was trying to get JC and Sam on the block. 

3:24 PM BBT 3:25 PM BBT In the lounge JC is pitching to Tyler to consider bringing Sam to final 4. Tyler, JC, Angela and Sam. Because both of them can beat Sam. Tyler tells him that Kaycee can't beat him in any competition either. JC tells him that this is top 4 and it is not something that has to be decided now. 

Tyler JC.jpg

3:42 PM BBT Fessie telling Hayleigh in PBR about his conversation with Angela [rm-amazing that all of the sudden he thinks he went from never knowing anything to knowing what is a good or bad move. Seems like a child playing first game of chess, only the child knows they don’t know what they are doing. ]

3:38PM BBT Tyler and JC talking. JC says that now that he knows Fessy put in his name, he is going to laugh when he sees Fessy nominated. He says he won't be able to help himself.

3:49PM BBT In the KT, Kaycee, Sam and Brett talk about making puppy chow. Sam says she will make some tomorrow. Tyler and JC keep talking in circles.

3:57PM BBT Tyler is listening to music in HOH. Angela comes in and tells him that Fessy came back to HOH after LD and wouldn't leave. She tells Tyler she has just been nodding her head and not look at him.

3:58 PM BBT Fessy and Haleigh in another quarrel. This time over if Fessy is aggressive or not. Apparently he told a story sometime about beating up a friend. Fessy says they have enough fights between us for content. Then he says if anything she is more aggressive than he is. [boy has no clue about women I guess, this convo won’t help him]

3:58 Tyler listening to music in the HOH room and Angela walks in and asks if he’s enjoying her HOH room, he says a little bit. Tyler asks how it’s been. Angela says “Fess came up here AGAIN and just like laid in my face and was talking to me and I was like if you don’t get the fuck out of my face I’m going to punch you in the face.” Tyler laughs and says “So you’re frustrated?” She says a lot. Tyler laughs and says he was going to save her when he saw him come up here but there were others around. He asked what she’s been telling Fessy. She said she’s just been nodding her head and trying not to look at him. Tyler said he’s scared to death and Angela says “He should be”. Tyler asks if she’s talked to Haleigh. Angela says “She’s been following me around all day” Tyler says she’s been trying to get a one an one with Angela all day. Angela says, ‘Every time they talk to me I want to put them up more and more, they just keep digging the whole until the point where I’m excited to put them up.’ Tyler laughs and agrees and says that’s exactly how he felt when he had the veto to save Angela. He talks votes after the veto briefly saying if Fessy is up they vote him out and if it’s Sam and Haleigh, they have the votes to get Haleigh out. He tells her he knows she hates all this bullshit but it will be over soon. She said she wants to get it over with and he says yeah then they will probably avoid you. Angela says she’s most excited about them not coming up her staircase ever this week.

Tyler starts talking about next week, he wants he and Angela to have a fake disagreement so people don’t put them on the block together. Angela contemplates what she will say in the nomination ceremony, something like ‘I have as much faith in this deal you guys tried to make with me as the all girl alliance’. She wants to call them out for trying to make a deal with her and ‘out them’ for asking for safety. Tyler eggs her on to make the speech mean, saying how Haleigh came to him before saying to think about the timing of when people ask for safety, and basically to use that to throw back in her face.

4:02PM BBT Tyler asks Angela if she knows what she is going to say. She says she thinks she will just call them out for trying to make a deal on day 67.

4:19PM BBT BB calls out Fessy and Hayleigh for sleeping. In the HOH BR, Angela says that Fessy spent his entire HOH sleeping. She said he hibernates.

4:28PM BBT Hayleigh heads up to the HOH BR. she kicks off her shoes and gets into bed. Angela gets up and says it is probably time soon and wants to get herself together. Tyler and Kaycee are sitting in the room as well.

6:00 PM BBT The feeds return. Haleigh and Faysal are nominated for eviction. 

Nominations.jpg

6:03 PM BBT Feeds 1 and 2 show Tyler and Angela in the HoH. Tyler tells her that her speech was perfect. So well said. She didn't look nervous at all. Meanwhile Fessy, Sam, Haleigh and Brett are in the KT. Very little conversation going on there. 

6:08 PM BBT Fessy goes into the WA where Haleigh is to brush his teeth. They have a brief hug and she looks up at him. Saying very little, she heads to the WC. 

6:09 PM BBT Haleigh to Fessy in the WA. "Now what? One of us gets off the block and we go from there?" Haleigh says that she is the target. Fessy tries to tell her that if she is on the block next to him that he will go home. She isn't buying it. Sam walks by. She says that she really thought it was going to be her. 

6:15 PM BBT Kaycee has joined Angela and Tyler in the HoH. Kaycee tells her that she did a great job. Angela said that she want it clear so that there was no need to get into a discussion about it afterwards. Tyler says that Fessy will leave her alone. She hopes he doesn't step a foot in there. 

6:02 PM – Angela in HOH room alone saying she hates Friday. Tyler, Haleigh, Sam, JC and Brett in the kitchen being silent. Tyler heads up to HOH with Angela.

Angela: My heart is beating so far
Tyler: That was actually incredible, that was the best speech ever. That was so well spoken.

Tyler says it was a big move, Fessy didn’t even see it coming. Angela says they are going to paint me as this evil bitch [I don’t think she needs any help there -SCRTsqrl] Angela says "Welcome to the block Fess"

6:10PM – Fessy & Haleigh in the bathroom. Haleigh hugs Fessy and asks if he’s ok and he says yeah. He said he didn’t see it coming. Haleigh says she was definitely not shocked. Haleigh says she’s going to go run to pass the time until 10pm. Haleigh says, so now what? “One of us has to get off the block and go from there”. Fessy says one of us will win. She says he’s not the target and he says if he’s sitting next to her he’s going home. Sam walks in and breaks up the conversation.

6:17 PM BBT Kaycee, Angela and Tyler are talking about how often Fessy and Haleigh have been hounding them in the HoH. When Fessy was HoH, they were never up there bothering them. 

6:19 PM BBT Tyler asks Angela and Kaycee how he should act with Haleigh and Fessy. Kaycee "Best f'ing friends." They suggest he play dumb and say that he didn't know what she was going to do. Tyler says that he doesn't think they would believe it at this point. 

6:22 PM BBT Angela, Kaycee and Tyler are speculating what the POV will be. Kaycee thinks it will include some kind of luxury, like previous seasons where they had Outback in the BY. Kaycee asks Angela if she plans on telling JC what Fessy said. She says yes. She will at the right moment. 

6:25 PM BBT Tyler to Angela "You be making moves during your HoH." Angela "I am not even trying to." Angela says that everyone that she has put on the block has gone home. And then Haleigh puts her up and she ends up on the block with her guy. 

6:28 PM BBT JC and Fessy are talking in the PBR. Fessy tells JC that if he stays on the block next to Haleigh that he goes home. JC "Why are you so sure of that? Sam votes for Haleigh to go." Fessy "Because I am stronger physical competitor." JC tells him to campaign. Fessy "I am not campaigning against her." 

6:30 PM BBT JC asks Fessy if he knew this was going to happen. He nods no. JC says that he doesn't think that he is going to go home and go win that veto. JC "I came in here because I thought you were crying. Instead you are having the time of your life." JC walks out as Fessy throws a ball at him. 

6:33 PM BBT In the HoH, Tyler asks Kaycee what his favorite season was. She said it was probably 16. It was the last one with no vets. Tyler "You didn't like last season?" Kaycee "They just followed Paul. It was annoying."  [As opposed to following Tyler?~Goldylucks]

6:36 PM BBT In the KT, Sam and JC are cooking. JC is making slop cookies. He asks her about using olive oil. She tells him not to because it will make them yucky. Brett comes in there and tries to tell him what to do. JC "I see through your eyes, I am the light of your life."

6:39 PM BBT Haleigh and Fessy are in the PBR. He tells her that they made it 66 days without going up. Haleigh says he is just there because she is the target and he is her #1. Haleigh "JC knew. They talked in the geometry room for 45 minutes. Did they come and talk to you?" Fessy "Just that he thought it was going to be you and Sam. Haleigh "I told you that we can't make deals with them." Fessy "I know." 

6:41 PM BBT Fessy "That means one of us finally leaves this week. Even if one of us takes ourselves down." Haleigh "I know. They used your HoH to get rid of someone that was against them. And now they are getting rid of one of us. I took two shots at them and missed two times. They take one shot and they probably got one of us." 

6:44 PM BBT Fessy asks Haleigh who she thinks they will put if one of them comes down. She says probably JC as a pawn. Fessy asks her why not Sam. Haleigh "Because they are probably all working together. The sides developed on week 1 never changed." 

6:45 PM BBT Fessy is trying to convince Haleigh that if they are up there together, he will go home. She says no f'ing way. He tells her that they will know whoever stays is coming after them. They will want it to be you thinking they can put you right back up again. Haleigh tells him that he is only up there by association. They need to focus on getting him off the block because he has the better chance to win. 

6:47 PM BBT Haleigh tells Fessy that if he comes down, she probably has just him and JC. She couldn't come up with another vote. Maybe Brett, but he is probably working with them. Fessy says it will be crazy if one of them walks into the jury house with the 3 of them. Haleigh "That's what it will be."

6:50 PM BBT Fessy and Haleigh continue to talk in the PBR. Fessy "It's just a game." Haleigh "Yeah, but I wanted one of us to win it. I wish I had won that stupid HoH." 

Nominees.jpg

6:54 PM BBT JC brings Haleigh and Fessy some cookies. He jokes "Haleigh is taking it so well and  you are in the corner crying." Fessy asks him about the cookies and he says "I can't taste them because I am a HN. Because you made me a f'ing HN." He teases Fessy saying that he competed poorly last night because he was weak from being a HN and couldn't throw the ball. So, it's all Fessy's fault.

6:30PM BBT – JC & Fessy in the pink room. JC says Angela’s target is definitely Haleigh and he didn’t think Fessy was going up. He thought it was going to be Sam and Haleigh. Fessy says if he’s sitting next to Haleigh on eviction night he will go home because he’s a stronger competitor. JC says this really sucks. They speculate about what veto will be, BB comics, the challenge where they have to remember the days or memorizing colors in order.

6:40PM BBT – Haleigh and Fessy in the pink room. Haleigh says “JC knew” and Fessy wants to know why she thinks that. Haleigh says he was in the geometry room for 45 minutes with Angela, and asks did he ever come tell you what she said? Fessy says JC thought it was going to be her and Sam. Haleigh says “I told you we can’t make deals with them” and Fessy says “I know”. Fessy concludes that one of them will leave this week, even if one wins the veto. Haleigh says “I know”. After a silence Fessy says “Damnit”. Haleigh says, well they can’t get rid of both of us. She points out that they used Fessy’s HOH to get rid of someone who was against them. Fessy says “I know” [oh NOW he knows. Too little too late? ~SCRTsqrl] Haleigh continues, I took two shots at them and missed two times and now they take one shot and one of them is going home. Fessy wonders who she will put up if one of them wins veto and Haleigh says probably KC as a pawn, or JC. Fessy says why would she let Sam skate by and Haleigh says, because they are all working together. Fessy says what does that mean and Haleigh explains that when the sides divided week one, they stayed divided and they are the only two left from their side. Haleigh says it’s ok, it’s just a game. Fessy says he’s not worried about the game, just have fun this week. He just doesn’t want to be separated from Haleigh. They both argue they are the ones going home if the nominations stay the same.

6:54PM BBT – Fessy tells Haleigh that if she gets voted out he’s just going to walk out the door with her. She said “That’s not how this works” JC walks in and reiterates that he didn’t know Fessy was going up. Haleigh says one of them is going home and JC says no, you still have veto and maybe there is a twist. Haleigh says if one of them comes down they only need one more vote (she’s assuming JC will vote to keep one of them).