Thursday, August 23, 2018 Big Brother 20 Live Feed Updates

morty

Please post ONLY Live Feed, televised show, Big Brother After Dark observations and screen captures here !

Here's a handy guide you can print out to identify the HGs until you learn their names. CLICK HERE

If you are adding personal comments, please keep them to a minimum and use brackets [personal comment]around the text.

Remember your time zones. Big Brother Time (BBT) is West Coast Daylight Saving Time (See Map Here).

Please be careful in identifying who is speaking, and do not use confusing abbreviations. We may have several HGs with names which start with the same letter.

Try to be consistent with abbreviations, like:
Washroom Area (WA)
Water Closet (WC)

Kitchen (KT)
Living Room (LR)
Back Yard (BY)
Bedroom (BR)
Indoor Lock Down (ILD)
Outdoor Lock Down (OLD)
Head of House Room (HOHR)
Storage Room (SR)
Blue bedroom  (BBR)

Pink bedroom (PBR)

The combined bedroom is (CBR)

The fidget spinner bedroom is (SBR)

It only takes a few good posts to earn your "Live Feed Updater" badge and LFU status. 

Also, all registered members of the forums have access to our chat rooms, at http://www.tvfanforums.net/index.php?/chat.html/ Stop in talk to SMVanBoyz, Fuskie, and I'm in there from time-to-time too. It's fun to be able to watch the feeds at dish the HGs at the same time.  

Please feel free to post info for other updaters to let them know how long you can update, or when you're taking a break and you want someone else to take over.

...And pictures, screen caps are welcome here too.

Thank you!
-Morty

10:17am BBT: Lights are on in the BB house Tyler gets up and goes out of the rm then comes back with a drink and gets back in his saucer. Sam is up and says good morning. Scottie is up and goes to change his batteries.

10:27am BBT: kaycee sitting in the KT, Sam walks through talking about the songs that were played this morning and how she liked them and we get FOTH.

10:39am BBT: JC is taking stuffing out of a pillow and putting it on Bret to try to get him out of bed. In the KT Tyler, Kaycee and sam are talking about this mornings music and we get FOTH.

10:41am BBT: sam, Faysal, JC, Brett, Kaycee and Angela in the KT talking about farting and laughing cause someone smells bad.

10:48am BBT: Faysal, Angela and Kaycee in the KT talking general talk. Brett still sleeping with feathers all around him. Scottie goes to the WA.

10:51am BBT:Brett up now and in the WA, sam ask what is on him and he says feathers. Brett lays on the couch and closes his eyes as sam is doing ADL's.

10:55am BBT: Most HG up just talking general talk in the KT as they make breakfast and sam in the WA talking about the music this morning with Brett and Tyler and we keep getting FOTH.

11:00 am BBT.  Sam and Tyler in the WA.  Sam asks if the Tiger Balm helped his shoulder.  He says yes, thank u.  Faysal comes in.  Sam teases him that he flicks water on the mirror after washing his hands and never uses a towel.  

Kaycee, Brett, Angela and Scottie in the KT eating.  

11:01 am BBT.  Sam and Faysal tell Tyler to let his facial hair grow.  He says no, I don’t like it.  Faysal calls him a pansy.  Sam says Faysal grew his out earlier in the game.  He says and I looked like Pablo Escobar.  Faysal says Tyler looks 12.  Sam says no he doesn’t.  They keep teasing each other and Sam is laughing so hard and swueezing hers legs together like she may pee her pants.  Faysal says after this Tyler will get offers to appear at a 12 year olds birthday party.  Sam is talking like an old woman saying back in my day a man had short hair.  Sam (in the voice) tells Faysal to respect his elder.  Faysal says i may be my elder but u want me.  Tyler (in a voice) says Fas-sile.     

11:05 am BBT.  In the WA, they are still messing around.  Sam (in the old lady voice) says my daughter is a stripper, she calls herself a
dancer but we know what she’s doing.  She’s not making us proud.  At least she’s paying my bills.  I don’t approve of her flashing her biscuit like that up and down the street like she’s a piece of trash.  She looks like she was rode hard and put up wet. [this is funny stuff -MonkeyGirl44]. 

11:16 am BBT.  WBRB.  We’ve been getting it on and off the past few minutes.  It has just switched to reruns.  Must be HOH lockdown.  

1:34 pm BBT  Feeds are back.  Tyler and Sam are talking in the BBR.  Tyler tells Sam tht Scottie is going home.  He said the house is voting that way.  She asked if he was too, he said yes, he has to in order to keep a target off his back. Sam asks if that is just so they can get his vote to make Scottie go home.  She asks about last week, he doesn't understand what she is asking, then she changes the subject.  She asks what he thinks tonight will be.  He said Double Eviction.  She asked what that means.  He explains it to her.  WBRB

1:35 pm BBT.  Sam is laying in the BBR.  Tyler comes in and asks how she’s feeling. She asks “what am I doing”?   Tyler says as far as he knows everyone is voting Scottie out.  Sam says and u are too?  He says I have to, everyone else is.  She says u don’t think they are saying that to get out vote and flush us out?  She says nothing has changed?  It’s still me and u?  He says u don’t have to worry about that.  She asks what happens if she by chance wins?  He says he rhinks it’s a double eviction. She asks what that is (she has asked orher people this and it’s been explained to her before), he explains it.  WBRB.  

1:49 pm BBT.  Kaycee laying in the LR.  Tyler comes in.  She asks Tyler if he gets tired after he eats.  She asks what is he wearing tonight.  Tyler says it may be a double eviction.  Kaycee doesn’t think it is. Tyler says the DR made him mad yesterday and asked him some bulls**t. She asks what it is.  He is laughing and seems kind of embarrassed.  [I think it may be about Angela]

1:53 pm BBT.  Kaycee tells Tyler don’t be shy.  He says I’m mot, yes I am.  She says u knew it was coming.  She asks if he said what they wanted?  He says no, well kind of on accident.  Kaycee says they try to make u all comfortable.  

1:51 pm BBT  Tyler and Kaycee are talking on the couches in the living room.  Kaycee jokes that she can read BB's mind.  Tyler is joking that he hates this game, slop, saucers, etc.  Kaycee is making fun of what he says, ...she says stupid game.  Tells him not to be shy.  She said he knew it was coming, he said what, she asks if he told them what they wanted.  He said on accident he gave them what they wanted.  She jokes about them getting you all comfortable in here, then asks.  They are whispering so hard to hear. 

Kaycee and Tyler are talking about what the HOH comp might be tonight.  She doesn't think it will be all night like last week, but something quick.. Haleigh comes up behind them and squeals to scare them.

1:55 pm BBT  Fessy and Brett come into the LR.  Brett tells an embarrassing story about a friend of his.  (Not repeating it here).  Fessy is chiming in about hot nurses.  Tyler says that every time Brett tells about a "buddy" it is really a story about him.  They are laughing.  They are talking about getting a boner in math class.  Brett says it is RBS ...random boner syndrome.  More stupid talk about people Brett knows.  FoTH

2:00 pm BBT.  WBRB for a minute.  Faysal, Kaycee, Brett, Haleigh and Tyler in LR.  Faysal says remember when u were in middl school walking in the halls and u would just get a hard on?  Brett says even at this age if a hot nurse was rubbing my balls it may happen.  They say there are some hot nurses.  

JC, Angela and Scottie in the WA.  We get WBRB.  

2:06 pm BBT.  In the WA, Scottie asks Angela if she thinks there will be a battle back. She says if there is I’ll see u soon.  He asks if she thinks it’s a double eviction.  He says if by chance I do go and u get HOH get out someone who isn’t good at competitions so I can smoke their a**.   She says u have my word.  

2:05 pm BBT  Guys (Fessy, Brett and Tyler) still on the couches in the LR.  They are talking about getting hit in the balls and/or dick.  They said the balls hurt more.  In middle school they used to go up to a guy and hit them.  If they were covered, then they get kneed in the leg.  Kaycee and Haleigh ask if that is what guys talk about??  Fessy was talking about heelies (shoes with wheels) he had as a kid.  Brett said he rock heelies and the pants that unzip into shorts.  They said they would love some heelies in the house.  Someone said nurses should wear them down the halls.  They are trying to decide if they are still around.  Talk turns to roller skating, then ice skating.

2:11 pm BBT  Brett goes to the WA.  Scottie is taking a shower and Angela is getting ready.  Brett is talking about how they yelled at JC for hot water when he was trying to shave.  Brett says you can't shave with cold water.  JC yells to him that it wasn't funny.  Brett said he was sticking up for him.  Brett is brushing his teeth, whispering some today.  He talks normal again, and Brett says when they played Sweet Home Alabama today and that made him nostalgic.  Brett said he and JC are the only 2 people in the house that haven't cried.  Scottie asks when he cried.  Brett wasn't sure, thought it was when Steve left, he said no.  He said after a comp, and then a couple of days ago.  JC said when he cried (think he is in the WC)  Brett said so you have cried,  you f'ing liar.  Brett is talking about Mark and Josh crying all season last year.  Scottie said he doesn't sob, he just has water coming out of the corner of his eye.  Brett confirms that is crying.  Going over people from last year, and crying.  (Scottie was sobbing to Angela when she was HOH)

2:16 pm BBT.  In the LR, Faysal says in the kitchen Brett said to Scottie make sure u get a piece of bacon before u leave.  Faysal says he doesn’t know if he meant before he leaves the kitchen or if he slipped up by saying that.  Haleigh asks Kaycee if she’s talked to Scottie?  She says a little bit.  Haleigh says he apologized to me.  Haleigh reassures Kaycee and wants her to feel ok.  She says she knows it’s hard.  Kaycee says Scottie knows he messed up.  She says he admitted he spiraled down.  Haleigh says if the doible is today we need to figure it out.  Haleigh says she thinks it’ll be once they’re down to where they can all play in the veto.    

2:19 pm BBT  Feeds switch back to the LR and Fessy, Kaycee and Haleigh.  Haleigh is in a hoodie, but still cold.  They are whispering, sounds like about Sam.  Brett comes by to scare them, it doesn't work.  Haleigh said she is going to wear a Japanese romper tonight. Feeds keeps switching around to KT, WA and LR  People are getting ready for tonight.  Tyler is getting ready to take his cold shower.  He does a bunch of push ups first.  He yells to JC, who is still in the WC. 

(gotta fix supper, I am out)

2:20 pm BBT.  Haleigh and Kaycee alone in the LR.  Haleigh says Sam is losing her mind. Haleigh says last night she was talking to the cameras.  Faysal and Brett come in.  Brett says he didn’t mean to say that to Scottie (about getting bacon before u leave).  Brett says it just slipped out.  They are laighing.  WBRB for a second.  

2:25 pm BBT.  Faysal, Kaycee and Haleigh in the LR.  Faysal wondering if he should say what Scottie is going to say about him before he has a chance.  He says he’s thrown everyone else under the bus, he’s gonna say stuff about me.  Faysal jokingly says when Julie tells Scottie it's his turn to speak he should stand up instead and say I already know what you’re gonna say so sit your dumb a** down.  Haleigh thinks a twist will be unleashed today.  Apparantly BB said something to them about the only thing that is constant in life is change.  They think something is happening today.  

2:30 pm BBT.  In the LR is Haleigh, Kaycee and Faysal.  Haleigh wants the egg competition to be tonight.  Faysal says his fingers orobably wouldn’t fit.  They say Bayleigh would’ve won it bcuz of her long fingers.  They all leave.   

In the WA, Tyler is out of the shower, Angela is styling Scotties hair, JC, Brett and Faysal is in ther now also.  

2:37 pm BBT.  Not much going on.  The HGs are getting ready for tonight’s live show.  Sam was vacuuming in the BBR, but says it isn’t working well bcuz it’s all gunked up.  She is trying to fix it.  She turns it back on and says it’s like brand new.  Haleigh takes over vacuuming.  In the WA is JC, Brett, Faysal and Kaycee is in the shower.  General talk.   

2:41 pm BBT.  Tyler is yelling at JC from another room asking JC what he put in his cup.  JC says does it taste funny?  Tyler says yes, was it hair gel?  JC says I wouldn’t poison u like that.  Tyler says I swallowed it.  JC says u swallowed it?  U were supposed to taste it and spit it out.  Faysal asks if it’s a double today will they tell is right away?  JC says it’s not.  Brett says it sucks bcuz u don’t get safe for a week or get the room.  Faysal says u don’t have to stress for a week then.  Brett says that’s true.  Sam is cutting the ends of her hair.