Faysal is in Power or Is He?

BigBrotherHBIC

Faysal received his HOH room close to 10:30 pm. Of course that’s because he didn’t hold up in a room trying to hold 1-1’s  as soon as they returned to the house. Flopte is in power again this week but do they really have the power in the house? 

As soon as his letter is read he gives his own HOH speech telling everyone he’s not having them tonight. Sam stays just briefly and let’s him know she’s happy for him but she’s going to finally take her shower. 

Haleigh and Faysal has talked privately in the geo room but it’s Haleigh and Faysal! They appear to agree Scottie was likely the one that voted for Kaycee. He tells her Angela and Kaycee are not competitive threats. He says Tyler, Brett, and Scottie are the most likely candidates but he doesn’t know how close she really is to any of them! LOL

This pisses her off. Ironically Faysal throws Haleigh saying she can’t trust him (Faysal) sometimes last week when she was HOH. She gets haughty and says go ahead and put me OTB then!

Good  Lord these two are so BAD! Faysal goes on to point out Angela won HOH and Haleigh won the Hacker but Bayleigh still went home. Then Haleigh wins her HOH and they end up sending one of their own out again with Angie leaving tonight! Now he has HOH and...so what happens in the HOH fits right into these two’s constant disfunction. 

Faysal announces he’s not down for the status quo B.S. tonight where people come up and feed him a bunch of garbage just throwing each other under the bus. He’s going to do what he’s going to do. He’s tired of being lied to and no one ever telling him what’s going on in this house. He does say that tomorrow if people want to come and talk to him of their own volition they are welcome to come up. 

Before King Faysal dismisses everybody he asks the burning question. He would like to know which one of them actually voted for Angie to stay. Meaning tell me in front of everyone who voted to evict Kaycee! LOL. Scottie of course immediately puts his hand up. A moment or two or three passes and Brett chimes in!

Brett says, “F it! I’m the one who voted for Angie to stay.” Scottie immediately laughs and so do I! Mostly because there was such a long pause and the way Brett said I half expected people to laugh.

Nope! This turns into a brief sarcastic exchange between Scottie and Brett. Brett says he’s sorry to Kaycee he didn’t want to out himself in front of everyone but he’s not going to sit there and essentially let Scottie lie! 

Scottie seems as though of course he expected people to throw him UTB and imply he flipped his vote and voted with the house. What I didn’t expect was Kaycee to chime in and tell Brett it’s ok man. THIS is what makes Scottie indignant! Scottie comments about how Brett is simply putting on a show. Kaycee counters that with come on man just own it. Brett and I have never been close so it makes sense but she talks to Scottie all the time. 

That leads to a heated exchange between Scottie and Kaycee as everyone sits their playing the shock and awe card from the L6 side. Brett throws in a comment here and there but it’s mostly Kaycee (over reacting) appalled Scottie is lying. Which makes no sense since this version of tales would mean that Scottie voted for Kaycee to stay! Why are you arguing and lashing out at someone you believe voted for you to stay? 

Scottie is PISSED but he handles himself pretty well all things considered. No on is vouching for him. Kaycee goes a rant about how people have been treating her differently all week. People were acting sketchy to her. Why would Scottie lie right now. She and Scottie talk all the time! She’s NEVER been close to Brett! Why would Brett lie she’s NEVER talked game with Brett. She and Scottie talk all the time they’ve always been cool! Come on man you and I have always talked and hung out. 

Eventually when Faysal interjects pointing out this is exactly what he’s talking about. Ironically before the HOH reveal Scottie and Haleigh already had a hyper whispering 1-1 talking about the vote and he’s sure someone will try to say he flipped but he didn’t. Haleigh has said of course she knows, she believes him.

But does she? Don’t be so sure about that. Faysal basically kicks everyone out of his room and tells them he will see them tomorrow.

Kaycee heads down to the BBR and acts heated pacing back and forth. Scottie however mumbles under his breath, appears visibly upset but trying to compose himself and not take the bait L6 has clearly set for him to bite. Let me empathize Kaycee’s attempt at blowing up here is really bad. The whole thing feels very staged and you can see both Faysal and Haleigh have that same feeling but...it’s Flopte! They aren’t difficult to confuse. 

JC goes to work on Haleigh! They go to the sky lounge and start hashing through all of their issues. JC does a REMARKABLE job here! He’s talking fast but he’s laying down a timeline and sprinkling it with some facts to make Haleigh doubt Scottie. He also is working on gaining her trust with Faysal as HOH he expects his two closest allies to make peace and get on the same page! 

JC is going all the way back to week 2 and dropping seeds of doubt in Scottie here and there with enough to make Haleigh begin to appear to buy into what JC is selling. JC is able to counter all the things Scottie has been whispering about that she then told Faysal. Of course Faysal told JC so he knows what he needs to say here. JC had also already had a brief convo with L6 downstairs agreeing to pin the vote on Brett leaving Scottie out to dry. 

This was all fun to watch. It wasn’t all great game play. It certainly wasn’t all good acting. Let’s be real here though it’s what Faysal WANTS to believe because he hates Scottie.

Faysal wants Scottie out and if JC and Brett tag teaming the two of them can create enough paranoia they may actually be able to confuse Haleigh enough where she won’t balk to hard at Faysal taking the shot! 

This all happened before 11:30 pm last night. We will have to wait and see if any of it took root. I’m confident even if Faysal thinks this smell of BS he will not care. It aligns with an incentive to do what deep down he really wants to do! Get Scottie away from Haleigh.

Could we have another week where Flopte actually targets one of their own and evicts an ally on their own HOH? There’s a long week ahead but this certainly is a possibility by the time we reach Monday and the veto ceremony. I’d suspect Faysal throws some pawns up with the intent of sniffing out the BS in the house and BD one of the guys (other than JC). That makes sense. However it’s Faysal so logic and reason do not play a role in his game. That’s the RealiTea of Flopte! L6 has such a tight grip on the house anything could happen this week! 

I hope this is the right section of the form to just post what we think and our opinions also cuz I know we're not supposed to post that in the live stream updates and this is all I saw LOL I enjoyed reading everything you said and I kind of agree I think the only thing  fessy is doing,, is trying to get Scotty away from Haley. He is not thinking right and will be making a big mistake because Scotty is actually loyal to Hailey and whatever she wants to do and he actually is the only one that voted to keep Rockstar. I don't know how fessy is trusting Brett more than Scotty at the moment I don't know why he can't see that Brett is just lying to try to get him to get rid of Scotty. I literally despise Brett though that's just my personal opinion I don't like him or his personality he is just so obnoxious and he became too mean when he made that goodbye message for rock store there was no reason for him to go over the top and be mean. I hope no one in the jury house would ever vote for Brett ever LOL.... I just can't understand why fesse,,, cannot see through Brett and that he's been working with the other side the whole time and why would he put up one of his own Alliance in Scotty, and try to get rid of Scotty if he does this this move will really come back and hurt him LOL but that's just my opinion

9 hours ago, Pokerlady said:

I hope this is the right section of the form to just post what we think and our opinions also cuz I know we're not supposed to post that in the live stream updates and this is all I saw.

I love RealiTea's blog posts!   I'm usually on the same page that she's on with BB20.   

Pokerlady - there is a General Discussion thread for general comments on the game.   Hopefully I can get this link to post correctly.

On 8/17/2018 at 9:59 PM, Pokerlady said:

I hope this is the right section of the form to just post what we think and our opinions also cuz I know we're not supposed to post that in the live stream updates and this is all I saw LOL I enjoyed reading everything you said and I kind of agree I think the only thing  fessy is doing,, is trying to get Scotty away from Haley. He is not thinking right and will be making a big mistake because Scotty is actually loyal to Hailey and whatever she wants to do and he actually is the only one that voted to keep Rockstar. I don't know how fessy is trusting Brett more than Scotty at the moment I don't know why he can't see that Brett is just lying to try to get him to get rid of Scotty. I literally despise Brett though that's just my personal opinion I don't like him or his personality he is just so obnoxious and he became too mean when he made that goodbye message for rock store there was no reason for him to go over the top and be mean. I hope no one in the jury house would ever vote for Brett ever LOL.... I just can't understand why fesse,,, cannot see through Brett and that he's been working with the other side the whole time and why would he put up one of his own Alliance in Scotty, and try to get rid of Scotty if he does this this move will really come back and hurt him LOL but that's just my opinion

I’m happy to hear you are enjoying my point of view. Faysal is frustrating. It makes ZERO sense other than Faysal is only thinking about two things and one far more than the other. 90% Haleigh 10% why he’s never on the ‘right’ side of the votes. Faysal can’t trust Scottie. He just can’t. From the t-shirt incident week 2 on he didn’t trust him. Remember he and Chris were BFF’s! That’s when Haleigh became the center of his attention. Then there’s his jealousy surrounding Haleigh. Faysal can only see everything that happens as they relate to those 2 things. Haleigh and flipped votes. 

I didnt care for the Angie GBM from Brett either. Now it is as entertaining because he is such an a$$ but no strategic value at all! This next week should get VERY interesting! Haleigh/Faysal v. The rest of the house.